Fridge Thread

Fridge Thread

please no more fridge threads, we just had one.

however some tips
-bananas out of the fridge
-eggs out of the fridge
-drop the twixs
-stop wasting money on all thaat protein, it wont help you, whey protein will of course but everything else is minimal gains if any.

How do you like to cook your eggs?

Fried in only a little oil, folded into itself again and again for form an omelette

Your fridge would fit inside my fridge.

if he lives in the US then I would not recommend he leaves the eggs out of the fridge

You would fit inside my fridge

is that coles gyoza in the freexa below the chicken?

im in korea, it depends on the brand. these eggs are sold in the fridge and have a refrigeration symbol on the packet

I also have nowhere else to keep them

no, it's a terrible korean Dumpling i will not get again. there are much better ones i can get

i live in a one room apartment, i don't even have counter space in the kitchen

you forgot to tell him to stop buying all that korean shit

>im in korea, it depends on the brand. these eggs are sold in the fridge and have a refrigeration symbol on the packet
are they treated with that shit they use in the usa? even if it has a refridge sticker you can ignore it if theyre not treated. fair enough if theres nowhere else to store them i guess.

Where do you live (what district)? Tell us about yourself.`

no you

atcually yeah i was gonna say stop drinking juice and buying ice cream. and cheese. Whats the cheese for anyway, the chicken?

Now that's a if I've ever seen one.

please vacuum

fit would tell him off, that diet wont reach 10% bf ever, nor will youbulk off it.

>stop buying all that korean shit
but i'm literally in Korea...

Koreans are strange, I'm sure they don't need to be refrigerated as one store just has them sitting out on the floor but i don't really have anywhere to put them
I'm about 20-40 mins outside of seoul. 75% of the population lives in Seoul or the surrounding area.

I live in a Villa, which means a smaller apartment building. Mine is really rundown but the aircon is good and i just got a new water heater

Chicken spaghetti sometimes

Ramen helps me bulk, and fried chicken and donuts...

Fuck you I love fridge threads.

More like he's getting ignored because it's a shitty thread.

actually there was another fridge thread I didn't see. I posted in that one as well after i saw it

Sweep/mop/clean your floor you disgusting pig

>literally

as is this. Id post mine but why really? i have no junk in it. the few times i have i just get a few people going "nice"

yes, literally literally. it would be hard to not buy korean shit

Literally like Omg like literally fuck off like omg

you are literally autistic, you have literal autism

Post it.

Ok

He's literally right.

Are you literally shitting me? Like. Literally? Like

>creatine monohydrate powder

Enjoy the water weight.

Are you a midget because that's a fridge for a midget

I'm a big guy

Needs a little cleaning.

do you have a fucking ecto cooler in your fridge

Ive already cooked meals for the week and i live alone, dont bully

It was my last one.

Are those onions? Why would you keep onions in the fridge?

It's clearly grapefruit.

Why do you have Cool Piss in the fridge?

>tfw stopped living an unhealthy lifestyle so no longer need a fridge

Maybe I should clean my fridge? Strawberries I believe :3

So you no longer eat anything fresh?
Sounds real healthy to me.

nah you're good

Why is there a horse in the fridge?

I don't know why it posted sideways

lmao it looks so messy

Veeky Forums strips exif data (including rotation) to prevent people getting doxxed. I think it happens mostly with samsung phones

Bananas should not go in the fridge, they turn black in there.

Neat, didn't know this.

But what if I bought them for banana bread?

Are you that guy who got posted out to Arizona or something for work? Working in IT security or something? Being put up in a hotel apartment thing? Because your kitchen looks like that guy's kitchen.

I eat most things fresh.

He might just buy food every day. I've known people like that, they live near a store and just pop in and buy what they need for the day each day.

>creatine in fridge
Why?

Sounds like a hassle to spend 15 min every day going to the store instead of just spending 30 min once a week.

Also how do you eat an entire head of cabbage in one sitting, or 99% of other fresh food.
Or does he just buy pre-made pre-packed single serving shit. I don't really count that as eating healthy.

Pretty much this, I go every few days. Grains and tubers don't need to be stored in a fridge and fruits and vegetables keep well for a few days at room temperature. I eat meat more sparingly now and cook it pretty much directly after I buy it.

I stopped boozing and don't drink soda so there is no need for chilled drinks any more. Tap water is cool enough.

Vinegar, soy sauce and hot sauce also keep well at room temperature. If you don't keep meat and dairy for long periods of time fridges are basically superfluous.

The whole 'do the groceries for a whole week' in itself is pretty much a result of fridges themselves desu, back in the day everyone did their shopping almost daily. It's also just nice to decide what you want to eat a mere hour before you start cooking.

I'm not, I think my kitchen looks pretty generic.

Jesus christ eat some of that and free up some space.

How do you stop things from going bad? I hate it when food spoils so I'm paranoid to fill my fridge like that.

For you

Why did you buy so many eggs? Why not buy less eggs and put them in the egg holder? You would then have more space for other things, if you wish.

>Why did you buy so many eggs?
He looks after a lot of passed out drunk women.

>You have to eat this

That's not that many, 18 by the looks. I go through 18 eggs in a week easy.

why the fuck would you need that much creatine and why the FUCK would you refridgerate it

Don't ask me why I have so much peeled garlic, I don't know why my father bought so much

Gotta eat big to get big, come on!

creatine isn't food you mong. and it's not a protein supp either. the whole point of creatine is just to give your muscles a little extra water retention ability, but that is only beneficial to you in gaining mass if you use the muscle resiliency to work extra harder in your workouts. you only need a little creatine to get it's effects. any more and you're just damaging your liver.

Though you're a lazy poorfag, at least you have stuff to eat. Even if it is 90% peeled garlic, sauce, and hummus.

Why do you have so much peeled garlic?

>18
>in sets of 5

>-eggs out of the fridge
why?

Someone has to explain? Why no eggs in the fridge?

You don't need to refrigerate eggs. They last for weeks at room temperature thanks to the natural coating left on the eggs when they are laid.

....unless you're in the USA, which rinses off that protective coating during processing, and in that case you're stuck refrigerating them.

in some countries eggs in the grocery store are fresh enough that it's not necessary. Nearly ruined my vacation to panama to find out they have better tasting and fresher eggs there

I'm in the US

We always do this with eggs

The only time we didn't do this is when we lived in Russia in the 80/90s

In the US everyone in the city puts eggs in the fridge, maybe out in the villages/country people leave eggs in a basket on the table..

>seems comfy

I've had chickens before, range free chickens but they did have cages, we let them out nearly everyday

I fucking love chickens, and having a bunch of eggs 1-2 a day is awesome

Athlete here.

Why do you have oats and tuna in your refrigerator.

>Corean

Hi, Hearts!

>fridge is COMPLETELY full

do americans really do this?

I'm willing to bet that at least 40% of what's in this fridge is either expired, moldy, or rotten.

Towards the end of his life, my grandpa's fridge was like this because he'd forget about his food a lot and didn't have the heart to throw much of it out.

>bleach in the fridge

>refrigerates cans of tuna

But why?

>The whole 'do the groceries for a whole week' in itself is pretty much a result of fridges themselves desu, back in the day everyone did their shopping almost daily

You say it like it's a bad thing.

Time saved and personal efficiency is more the reason and that is what the fridge enabled. The amount of time saved by doing one weekly shop compared to several smaller shops a week is quite significant. It can also tend to be cheaper as you can buy items in bulk/special offers and it'll last longer.

Also, don't you like having the option of having your food items cool/cold for eating? Deserts, cold fruit, dairy products etc.

>It's also just nice to decide what you want to eat a mere hour before you start cooking.

I can't speak for you personally but for a lot of people it simply makes them more open to temptation and impulse purchasing which can be an obvious drain on finances where it shouldn't be.

>and didn't have the heart to throw much of it out.

At old age I guess you start to get sentimental over everything.

당신은 내 친구가 될 것입니다?

I think their generation was all about saving money, even if it meant overkeeping bad food and finding ways to still eat it. Had myself and mom not thrown most of it out, he probably would have eaten food with mold on it, or leftovers over a week old.

I only have the right half of the second shelf. I do most of my shopping at the korean grocery store because the premade foods are the most delicious

How often do you guys clean your fridge out?

I do it about once a year

Just cleaned the fridge

>feeling really good about now

Only the veggies,eggs,and some of the meat are mine rest belongs to my roomies

Literally after every grocery trip.
If there are any drips or spills in between I clean it immediately after I notice.
My fridge and the surrounding floor is very clean compared to almost all the fridges itt.

This is the only one that trumps me with organization but only because it's clear this faggot eats the same foods all the time.

You have a good point regarding efficiency but efficiency isn't always superior to me as an experience.

Cold fruit and lettuce is nice in the summer but not a necessity. I don't eat deserts or dairy.

There is more temptation when you shop every day, especially when you do so hungry, but if you're aware of that responsibility it's easily manageable. I just really like sauntering down to the store at the end of the day, getting a free cup of coffee and drifting through the produce aisle and finding out what I want to eat that day. It's more of a relaxed ritual than a hassle.