Favorite recipe of hers?

Favorite recipe of hers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uc2UEfWjvo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Her pussy

her unwiped asshole

used sock stock

I too would enjoy sexual acts with her, fellow human males.

im not male you cys pig, im non binary gender fluid mexican

billy joel probably destroyed that pussy

delete

The one where she doesn't shower for a couple of weeks and then spreads her pussy lips and sits on my face rocking back and forth until there's a snail trail from my chin to forehead.

I'd lick her tits and her clit until she screams

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=uc2UEfWjvo8

i want to be katie's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her katie blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo katie blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her katie hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

hey that's a little extreme man

great post user!

Raw clam on a bed of freshly squeezed oyster juice

Her homestyle sandwich of her legs over my face

>see a hot girl
>first thing you think of is 'GOD I WOULD LOVE TO EAT HER OUT'

want me to let you know how i know you have microdicks and low testosterone levels?

Her week old smegma just waiting to be licked out of her foreskin.

Lol shut up cuck you're so mad

Please do, you seem like an expert.

The first thing they probably thought was "how can I make a sex joke about food?"

Personally, I'd be the one providing dinner.

*fedoras internally*

I mean she would be sucking my dick, you fucking retard.

>If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen :D

>t.

>damage control

>summerfag using terms he doesn't understand