When would you ever want a metal spatula vs a heat proof silicon spatula?

When would you ever want a metal spatula vs a heat proof silicon spatula?

You wouldn't. Use Bamboo, or Realboo.

Every time I want to scrape tasty brown bits off my cast iron pan to make a proper from scratch sauce or gravy you filthy plebs.

beating my wife.

OK. If you want drippings, you need to use a rack. That fond needs to be deglazed with a little water, then you add onions until they almost turn black, then add Gravee mixed with either cornstarch and water and flour and water. then you have a magical elixir of super gravy.

>He doesn't make it from scratch
>He needs an """enhancer"""
>He makes the same type of gravy every time

Kys pleb

>He deglazes with water
Forgot that one. Btw why don't you just make it from a dry packet at that point?

grill

You're like a high grade dipshit, aren't you?

>Realboo
Shamboo

Realpoo!

> He can't build his own gravy or sauce from scratch with his own flour, butter, whole milk or cream
These are the people giving """advice"""

Thanks, dipshit.

Kek don't forget your gravee enhancing roux someone else made for you. I heard Rachel Ray's half hour dinners has some great tips too. Lol

Great idea, dipshit.

You know what better just get a hungry man t.v. dinner and call it a day, huh, big man?

stuff. dipshit.

@patrick
hes has a SMALL BALLER

U Mad Bro? Y'all sound a bit flustered.

U mad, dipshit?

SWIPER NO SWIPING
SWIPER NO SWIPING
SWIPER NO SWIPING
oh no he took my bag anyway
guess repeating yourself doesn't do shit

Naw just seeing how much time you have to waste but I can see it's quite a bit since you don't have to prep for dinner so im out. Up your game for next time tho.

I'm watching 'The Good Wife' while calling you a dipshit ever few minutes for 3 seconds. You're fundamentally a dipshit. I actually wasn't lying at any time.

At least you didn't look this stupid in front of anyone in reality.

underage pls leave

>projecting
call me a dipshit, it'll make you feel better

just curl up, hun.

If you're ever flipping or removing food that might be lightly stuck to the baking sheet/pan. A thin metal spatula is better for that since it can be thinner and won't bend.

What's going on tonight, dipshit?

>When would you ever want a metal spatula vs a heat proof silicon spatula?
When your kiddos/crotchfruit fuck up and plastic cannot handle the job properly...

>calls me underage
>asks me what i'm doing tonite
oooooookay

Holy shit its like 2013 youtube comments all over again. What fucking flavors of autism are you retards on?

Why the fuck do you care? jesus christ. Every kind of useless asshole in Veeky Forums seems to surface.

don't do this in the future, please