LIKE BACON, BUT BETTER

Seriously, what do with this shit other than fry it up?
By the way, moderate the heat of your skillet. Fry it lightly until golden brown and delicious.
Do not overheat your pan or otherwise your house will smell like a crematorium.

Recipes welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQe9hnkCDTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hawaiian slobs cook it with pineapple-glazed-pineapple in a pineapple glaze

Anthony bourdain gave it three thumbs up

It's almost a palatable canned meat product though
There's got to be someway to prepare it other than to mask it in sugar.

Also, fuck Anthony Bourdain

You really need to watch the ingredients in the different varieties of spam. They replace pork with mechanically separated chicken in many flavors where you wouldn't expect it (like "Lower Sodium"). I always stick with the original for this reason.

It's great fried with eggs... especially with a fried egg and cheese on a small toasted hamburger roll.

I also enjoy cutting it into cubes and frying it to use as the meat in my breakfast burritos.

My friend used to eat it 'raw' on some buttered bread in a sandwich.
I like to make it into sushi/onigirazu with some egg and lettuce. Just fry the spam and 1 Tbsp. mirin, 1 Tbsp. sake, and 1 Tbsp. soy sauce.

I eat it saw sometimes. Just as cubes or I'll slice it and put it on a bun with some mayo and black pepper

>Uncooked spam

Lads...

I fry it in a pan like your description with some jalapenos and onions. Cut a roll in half and toast it, fry an egg. Put it together as a breakfast sandwich with some sriracha sauce and it's always good.

Slice it very thinly. Use it in club sandwiches. Very good.

Chunk it up and add it to ramen or rice dishes for protein.

I enjoy this, I just only like about half a can, then I am stuck with a bit of excess, but then I can just make work meals with it.

Spam used to be the poor man's food but now I feel like it's over priced and not worth the money.

this, really
not sure why it's pricey when it should be anything but

>Musubi with a little bit of rice and nori if you have it
>dice it and throw it in your breakfast scramble or stirfry
>fry thin strips and throw it into a sandwich

The Wolfe Pit taught me this.
Shoulder of Pork and Ham or else GTFO

Spam musubi is the most wretched bastardization of a dish that the world has ever seen. Way more egregious than any American Chinese food, or even sketti - which no one actually eats.

America should have ceded Hawaii to the Japanese Empire, if only to prevent the birth of this monstrosity.

nigga you gay.

Salty, vinegar, meaty goodness. Extra points for slapping some pineapple and/or teriyaki sauce on that shit.

t. Okkkapeleia Wahahu

there's a reason no one in Japan or the contiguous U.S. likes this shit

>Sketti
The definition of this has evidently changed through the ages.
Current googling implies it's a pasta with butter/ketchup sauce

In my day it was pasta with tomato sauce/colby jack cheese
I like my childhood version better

OP here,
yeah yeah yeah
Hawaii and shit

Give me some real Americana spam recipes.
Thanks

That eggslut spam sandwich is pretty good, even if the chef is a huge tool and Munchies is obnxious

youtube.com/watch?v=PQe9hnkCDTQ

Native Hawaiians are all fat low IQ neanderthals. This is clearly the patrician's mystery meat & has British roots where they kept meat from going bad by potting it & covering it with a layer of melted butter.

my dad always eats that shit

the smell makes me wanna puke, i can still remember it clearly

Try eating it. Its tasty, esp on saltines. Your dad's clearly high test.

Dice up spam, cook it nice, mix into mac 'n cheese, potentially with hamburger and bacon bits. God-tier.

i ate a lot of spam the last few months, i need a break.

Do you guys use oil for frying it?

I like to put it in a cool pan and bring it up to heat like a duck breast, you get a shitload of fat out anyway and you end up with pure spamfat to fry your eggs and bread in

Oh btw, if you're making meatloaf, throw a bit of this shit in. It's its own panade. Guarantee it will taste and feel 1000% better than just adding bread and egg.