I put this on any and all meats and have been for years. Steak, burgers, hotdogs, sausage, ground beef...

I put this on any and all meats and have been for years. Steak, burgers, hotdogs, sausage, ground beef, you name it I hit it with the Montreal. I don't eat pussy but if I did I'd splash a little of this on it first. Name one better store bought seasoning, I'll wait.

(Protip: you can't.)

inb4 old bay

The garlic always burns and tastes like shit. No thanks.

uhhhh so don't burn it???

>season with old bay
>starts burning immediately
>entire house fills with smoke
>meat sticks to pan
>food tastes like burnt “””spicy””” shit

No sear, no thanks.

that shit rules

i grew up eating lawrys, which is great on a roast beef sandwich

>I don't eat pussy but if I did I'd splash a little of this on it first.

I did this in my 20s. I can't fucking stand that shit anymore. It's just all salt and msg.

the only seasoning that tastes good all dried out and crusty, and perhaps even a little burnt, is paprika.

>store bought

>old bay
>spicy

came to post this

Top with Montreal after searing you dumb fuck

There's this new fad I think is catching on. Salt and this new fangled pepper shit we've been hearing about. It doesn't scorch and taste like shit when you put heat on it either.

THIS THIS THIS THIS

I used to use Montreal but switched to Hamburger years ago. It isn't only for hamburgers, it makes anything taste amazing. It's the best seasoning. Even better than yours.

McCormicks is right up your ass I guess. Grilling a steak with that shit on it is ok, but pan frying it ends up tasting like burnt garbage. Stop using synthetic garbage. Use real food on your food.

pepper scorches

Yes, but less than the giant mess of McCormicks Montreal Steak spice by a factor of 10.

Came here and glad to see someone posted this

KC Masterpiece and Tony Chachere

i bet this fag doesnt season early

You tried pan searing with coarse ass seasoning and with spices that burn easily with direct contract to oil? Of course it was going to be a disaster.

Season early and season often

I buy mine from Schwartz's

Not worth the trouble.
It does it in a grill also.

May the schwartz be with you

>It's just all salt and msg.

Yeah, exactly. Fucking delicious.

If I see this shit on spice rack, counter or cabinet; I will not eat anything a person cooks

>uses a store-bought seasoning blend
>doesn't eat pussy
How much of a fucking pleb can one man be? Fucking grow up and learn to season your food properly.

good thing I keep mine in my cellarway so faggots like you don't neb in to my cooking

>Coarse Salt
>Black Pepper
>Read Pepper
>Garlic
>Paprika Extract

It doesn't belong on everything, sure, but I feel you may be overreacting.

Faggots like you need to be hit really hard in the mouth a few times. I blame your father for raising a homosexual.

Sounds like you were the fatherless homosexual that didn't have a dad around to smack your whore mother in the mouth when she didn't know how to cook right

Sounds like you got a little upset, you little faggot. Quit funneling cum down your throat and you might get your sense of taste back; you dick sucking homo.

>said the nu-male cuck

not that user, but
>nu-male cuck

>>>/reddit/

>bitches about other's choice in food
>calls other a nu-male

I 100% guarantee you pee sitting down and you voted for Hillary. I'll beat the gay out of you if you want my man.

Run that mouth you little bitch.

We both know that if you went toe to toe with me on the street, I'd beat you unconciouss. Then I'd drag you in my van and take you to my basement.

Then I'd deskin your face and head and what it as a masked while I fucked you in the ass in front of a mirror.....all so you could just go fuck your self

>It does it in a grill also.
No it doesn't

>le montreal
fuck off

>this comment chain

Everyone here says how good cook they are. But when I ask help of cook, no one say nothing. "apply heat". Is this best that can be come up with?
I want to know how to make very good meal. All of you are cocksuckers.

Autism charts are pretty high with this cum drinker right here :^)

This whole goddamned thread

my default seasoning

Dipshit, how else are you going to cook a steak at all in any situation? Poach it?

You fucking people are so dense.

Lowry's

I don't use spice mix that comes from a fake city.

Its named after Greg Montreal, not the city

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sear it first. Apply seasoning later. Assuming your steak even needs seasoning, which it probably dones't.

You're not very good at using your brain are you?

This shit burning isn't even a problem

yeah, my brain sucks. Like most idiots I put salt and pepper on my steak, then I cook it at 600f on both sides, like an idiot, and end up with a rare or medium rare steak like all of the other morons.

when you put all of the garbage that is in Montreal Steak Flavouring(tm). It ends up tasting like shit after you fry it or sear it over gas at high heat. It's just a fucking fact, because I've fucking DONE IT. It tastes burnt, or scorched, however you want to call it. Also that msg, salt crap ends up being a horrible taste when you get older than 23. I'm not making shit up, I've actually done this.

>drowning all foods with spice and onions
>ruining the subtle flavors of meat and other vegetables

This is not Veeky Forums

This is the best

this is god

>using spice blends

uh yes it is because, in case you didn't know, Veeky Forums is the "food and cooking" board

people the world over generally enjoy their food spiced and with onions

if you disagree with this, you are the odd one out and are, believe it or not, a faggot

Sounds boring user. Up your creativity.