Hubby and I went to the gastropub last night for dinner and some drinks and had an absolutely terrible time...

Hubby and I went to the gastropub last night for dinner and some drinks and had an absolutely terrible time. There was a group near our table that kept using swear words, loudly enough for our precious little angel to hear, and we politely asked them to set a better example for the younger generation. Not only did they laugh but one of them (who I am certain was gay) said "maybe we should stay home and watch Teletubbies".

What's the gastropub scene like in your area, Veeky Forums? Are there normal people with kids or is it overrun with bitter incels, feminazis, and gays?

this thread is bad and you should feel bad

How about you fuck off?

I hate when parents bring their goddamn kids to bars or sports bar type places. It's always fucking white dudes too that are bald and have glasses.

You sound like a bitter childless cuck. Maybe man up, get a job and you won't have to drink so much

Anyone who uses the word "gastropub" unironically deserves to be castrated. Fucking nu-males and your bullshit.

What did your husband do when a guy from the group came up to him and asked "when was the last time you got your ass kicked?"

>stop liking what I don't like

I don't care if you like them, but the word "gastropub" just REEKS of hipster douchebags.

Maybe 20 years ago it did. Are you upset about small plates joints, too?

I need to be able to inhale my food so fast I can barely breathe

If it comes out in stages I'll have an anxiety attack because I'm afraid I will experience the sensation of not being full for an unbearable amount of time

>small plates joints
Another hipster douchebag trerm

>google search
>about 6 results

and you sound like a misplaced faggot. Kids don't belong in bars.

The problem with your fear of hipster douchebags is that you're gonna miss out on a lot of good things just because people you don't like happen to be into them. Which is pretty silly.

lol I'll take my chances while you faggots are trying to one-up each other with your try hard SO EPIC XD XTREME bullshit food.

Besides poz parties and hep c infused whorederves what will I be missing?

classic fpbp, and dubs.

Like what? Wearing faggy pork pie hats and thin shitty mustaches?

I wouldn't have a problem with straight people if they weren't constantly shoving their sexuality in everyone's face. Keep it in the privacy of your bedroom, please.

i only go to bars that ban anyone under 25

Da fug is gastropub?

>childless
>being a cuck

compute that does not m8

however having a kid pretty much guarantees you are taking care of jamals kids as him and his buddys stretch her holes

b8

on the real though, i hate seeing aging gen x-ers trying to mold drinking culture around their families. like, i guess it's better to normalize drinking than condemn it the way a lot of american families did when i was coming up, but it's still annoying. drink at home, a high chair shouldn't even be an option at a fucking bar.

t. bald white dude with a mixed wifes son

If you are childless that means you are taxed to to pay for other peoples kids. Learn the tax code cuckboy

>implying i pay taxes

neet for life faggot

shit bait faggot

>Hubby

A pub where you eat a lot of peanuts and drink beer and get really gassy and smell up the place with farts. Fuck idk man it's a stupid as fuck work tho that's for sure.

One time a man yelled at me in McDonald's for cussing at the table next to his.
Why do people still care about "language"? Do you really think you can protect your child from bad words forever ? Most of them aren't even censored on television anymore.

Mind your fucking Mcmanners Mcbitch.

>be fourth of July some years ago
>have a barbeque at my house in celebration
>coworker brings over his turbocunt wife and her spawn
>spends the entire night complaining about our language and beer drinking
>complains about being bored
>complains about people telling her to stop complaining
>all the while that little creature is being a shit
>huge fight erupts between coworker and turbocunt so she goes to sit in the car
>collective sigh of relief when they finally left

Women and children have no business being out in public, or at a private gathering. They need to be left at home.

>There was a group near our table that kept using swear words, loudly enough for our precious little angel to hear
wow that's pretty degenerate desu good on you for calling them out

Why do you want to destroy the white race

Enjoying to drink and involving your kids just ...... Have kids and you have to give up some things when out. You dam SJWS just dont understand what being a parent is