What is the worst fast food sandwich?

What is the worst fast food sandwich?

For me it's the McChicken, the worst fast food sandwich.

F I L L E T O H F U C K

it has to be something from the wendy's menu. fucking disgusting all of it.

For me it is the McFish, the cuckolds choice of fast food sandwich

get the fuck out of here you fucking faggot pleb BITCH fuck you

i hope you fucking get aids and die you fucking useless nigger

Hey now, Wendy's $1 chicken sandwich gives the McChicken a run for its money.

If you would, describe what you like about said beef burger

Any Arby's sandwich with cheese, fuck that noise

those are always comically bad.

>Meat and cheese together

Are you some kind of goy?

The original BK chicken sandwich.

It is a shit patty. But when the created the Italian sandwich that used the same chicken, the marinara really set it off.

I'll fucking kill you for those words.

>babby can't even into double McFish

Apologize right now.

sickening

>still getting cucked on cheese

Holy shit was not expecting that. I just chocked on my pizza and am getting asked what's so funny

How can you dislike this sandwich? It's roast beef and cheddar. Two foods that would taste good on FECES.

fuck outta here

Filet o fish is nirvana-tier food.

Arby's, any sandwich besides the Reuben.

filet o fish is best tho

Who unironically likes these? They are worse than school cafeteria food

This. Unless, you're a nigger.

the hot dog

Domino's open face sandwiches.
Their bread is the worst.

Something vegan, idk

Probably Wendys since they changed the recipes. It used to be so damn good, now it's just okay.

I'm thinkin Arby's

This. Ordered one on a whim once and it made me throw up.

hnnnnng so thicccc

Whatever it is, I bet it's sold at McDonald's

Ahh yes, the world's leading fast food restaurant will certainly have the worst product

thanks again, millennial think tank

The $1 chili burgers from Checkers. Tasted like it was 90% salt and gave me such bad acid reflux, I went into the bathroom at work and forced myself to vomit. It was the worst lunch of my life.

"cheese" sandwich

The fucking meat tastes exactly like the pork rib MRE, I wonder now if McDonalds is supplying the US military with their leftover pork rib or in reverse, the US military is supplying McDonalds

Must have been a great day for the Fillet o' Fish the other day though, with Ramadan ending the number of those things being sold was fucking insane.

I work in a place that sells burgers, it's supposed to be under the name of a well-known celebrity chef here, so you'd expect good quality. They're expensive as shit, at least 3 times the price of a Mcdonalds burger for something left in a hot-tray all day, and brought out, placed on a cheap brioche with too much mayonnaise, """relish""" (literally just ketchup and pickles), and if you want cheese, you get your burger shoved in the microwave covered in cheddar for 25 seconds.

On a busy day people wait 15 minutes for these pieces of shit, and they keep coming back for just being unpleasant.

I used to love burgers but after cleaning up so many of these things uneaten, and washing all the greasy trays, I'm starting to turn.

I'd say these are pretty much the worst fast food sandwich, because it is marketed as being something worth a lot of money.

Seriously. People have always been like "OMG DA MCRIB IS BACK!!!! XDDD". Then I finally tried it and it tasted like TV-dinner tier meat

Is it Gordon Ramsay?

Nah but I'd love to see this place on Hells Kitchen.

Whopper. Taste is good, calories say otherwise.

what place? pls tell us

Besides needing twice as much cheese, I approve. 10/10 would eat

Now I understand the whole "nihilist Arbys" meme.

psst, goy is the opposite of Jew

lol, i went to a religious boarding high school, and the bus broke down on a trip and the only place to eat nearby was subway. that religion shuns eating meat and literally everyone got a 6" veggie delite
i overheard the workers say "what the fuck is this, a vegetarian convention?"
dumb story but it's what i think of when i see that, who the fuck would eat just vegetables and bread except for religious weirdos

Could probably be Jamie's Italian, went there the other day and it was so bad it was unbelievable. The steaks in particular were total shit, didn't have the burger but I saw the way one looked and it was awful.

Not him btw.

for me it's the wendy's sausage biscuit
the sausage looked like it was computer generated so uniform and perfectly round and the same color, it squeaks when you bit into it and has the consistency of playdoh
and the biscuit is waaaay to sweet
it's like cake

Hardees/Carl's jr Frisco burger.

Ding ding ding

Only time I see people down this is when slathered in some sugary sauce.

psst, jews can't eat meat and cheese together because its against their religion.

I unironically like the McRib even though I agree with everyone about it being worse than school lunch or equivalent of TV dinner meat.

>Domino's anything
Even if it tastes somewhat edible going in, my stomach tells me I've been duped.

not even memeing the brother of a friend of mine used to work at mcdonald's and he said the most eatable thing after he had seen everything from the inside had to be the fillet ohfuck

You totally missed the point. Someone responded to the meat ad cheese comment asking if the person was "some kind of goy" - to which someone knew he meant "jew" and clarified that "goy" was opposite of a jew. So - yes, we understand that Jews can't eat meat and dairy together but you missed the point.

probably the bk extra long cheeseburger. my old man had one in the car this one time and jesus fuck that smell. god it reeked.

>that cheese which is saltier than satan's ballsweat
>that bitter "onion bun" which you taste in your burps for the next week
>that """"""RED RANCH""""" that has no taste other than sour puss
>that paper thin amalgamation abomination that is the roast beef

truly, this one tops the fucking charts. I used to like arby's cheese sauce on my curly fries when I was 13. I'm glad I've outgrown that hell.

The Big Mac. No idea why people actually buy those things beyond the corporate meme.

Nah I love that shit

For a moment that thumbnail looked like some sort of lovecraftian horror.

>corporate meme
What did he mean by this?

McDonald's shills their Big Mac the hardest and acts like it's their best sandwich when it's not.

Not sure that's a meme to be honest.

Atleast with the fillet o fish, you know it's mostly made out of actual fish meat instead of reconstituted animal crap.

I'll say burger king original chicken sandwich.
like fried cardboard

it's like a bread and meat salad with all that lettuce and dressing, but if it's made neatly without too much sauce, it's actually decent.

not him but the meme would be the bigmac jingle that people know by heart even if they don't eat the thing. The sandwich itself is just a product

I live in the Detroit area and there are a goodly number of Brits who work f0r the car companies. The other day I was having breakfast at a Coney Island and there was a table of Brits ordering breakfast. When their food came, one Brit said, "Mates, there's so much food here, it's going to take a fork-knife to eat all of it."

So my question is: What is a fork-knife? Is it what Brits call a spork or is it a different utensil they have in Great England that we don't have here in the States??

Hello old fag.
Good to see someone keeping the ancient memes alive.

>fork-knife
probably said a "fort night" - ie: 2 weeks

Besides maybe the shake machine, nothing about McDonalds is visibly gross. Everything is frozen before it goes on the grill or in the fryer, so even if filth abounds you can't really tell just by working there.

Cleaning out the grease pits at the end of the day is a trip though.

McChicken

You're talking about Bobbys Burger Palace aren't you?
God that place is such shit

>go to subway
>tell them to put together a disgusting sandwich
>complain when the sandwich is disgusting

user don't dislike a food with so many variations as hamburgers because one place makes terrible ones.

>the sausage looked like it was computer generated
hhahahaha

McDonalds quarter pounder is the worst I've ever eaten. Maybe I just got a bad one but it was awful.

>wendy's
>disgusting
pick one faggot
probably bobby flays burger joint, because i went there in las vegas back in april, and it was pretty bad user

MODS!

Arby's is truly hell. I only eat it because I'm a trucker and I eat whatever is there for me. But Arby's is bottom tier shit.

THICC

Arbys Philly Cheesesteak.

>Arby's is truly hell. I only eat it because I'm a trucker and I eat whatever is there for me. But Arby's is bottom tier shit.

If you're driving through richmond their arby's are a separate franchise from the national chain and have ridiculous shit like rotisserie chickens. The overall quality is 100 times better.

Neither, they probably buy from the same supplier of those shitty pork "ribs."

I know you're being ironic, but some people actually think that way

sauce?

Sweet n Tangy boo, what more do you want.

Also here in Europe it never leaves

>Be American
>Eat $1 hockey puck covered in hobo diarrhea served on triple bleached HFCS bread
>Complain about taste and his body's desperate attempts to eject the interloper

Eat a fucking apple nigger, you'll live longer.

How is Arby even still around? Is it popular up north?

imagine dry chicken on a dryer bun