What makes this place so awful?

What makes this place so awful?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=fast food contaminated lettuce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We wuz kangz behind the cash register

The Whopper which makes me shit the entire contents of my intestines out 40 minutes after I eat it.

they put a fuck ton of ice chilled vegetables on thin burgers and wonder why people say their burgers are always cold.

microwaved food

I don't know but I'm guessing they are the low cost leader.

I remember I went to one years ago and it cost like 6 bucks just for six mini cinnabuns. Also, the workers that work there tend to be hoodlum scum.

Burger king seems to have an image problem in America, in many other countries it's considered premium over mcdonalds. Eh, I guess we don't have niggers here though

hmmm maybe they aren't the low cost leader. this has me curious. I want to try the whopper now.

No, no you dont

When will they start delivering?

If i could afford a vehicle I wouldn't be eating Burger King

And why do people call it Burger Kang, did they forget how to pronounce King?

generally low quality, lack of care by employees. When a new one opens up in my town I go for the first week or two it's open, and you get some of the freshest, best tasting food that you can get from burger king. After that though, they usually have new workers to replace to holdovers from other locations. That's the same shit for all fast food places, but burger king usually buys pretty high end equipment.

>OUR MILKSHAKE MACHINE BROKE N SHEEEIT
>10 minutes later
>WHATCHU WANT

In previous eras Burger King was often considered to be superior to McDonalds, that has shifted though as of late

Burger King I notice doesn't advertise as much, back in the late 90s/early 00s it was just as common to see Burger King advertised on kids TV but these days McDonalds is literally the only fast food place who still does that

the atmosphere and the fries.

They also haven't come out with anything inventive worth note, the only thing they've been trying to push is they're shitty 2 for $10 Whopper deal

black staff

NIGGERS
AM I DOING IT RIGHT GUISE?!

better than McDonalds and Arbys

They keep making cheeto monstrosities.

BKIDF SPOTTED

My main issue is consistency. When it's good, it's fantastic. When it's bad, it's completely horrible. McDonald's may not be the best, but the deviation in different visits is very small.

The bacon King line is good though. And all the ones near me have freestyle machines for coke, so that's nice too.

freshness of ingredients, or lack thereof
and a general inconsistency of quality, topping amount and just overall taste
on average storefronts seem older and much less well kept than compared to mcdonalds

not enough good gimmicks to compete with taco bell
not fresh/good enough to compete with wendys
not consistent and well packaged to compete with mcdonalds

Can confirm. In my country Burger King is as big as Mc Donald's. In fact I consider the hamburgers at BK to be better overall.

In breakfasts and desserts McD wins without a doubt though.

Burger King has the best burgers.

Wish A&W was bigger

>When it's good, it's fantastic. When it's bad, it's completely horrible.

This is probably the simple most idiotic and redundant thing I've seen someone post on Veeky Forums.

Those $1.50 10-piece nuggets are hard to say no to when you're sobering up. Drive through once and then again.

OP is always in the parking lot trying to solicit blowjobs for hamburgers and I have to awkwardly walk past him to get into BK

>have better burgers and fries than mcdonalds

>change that

>no worse than even wendies.

True. But that's unrelated.

I 100% blame fucking niggers. Burger King done right is so much better than McDonald's or Wendy's. Too bad quality control doesn't exist at BK and most location are completely deplorable and run by jigaboos. I know of two Burger Kings that are top notch but I will not go to others.

They just use really shitty quality ingredients and it tastes like it. You can really tell with their trash grade chicken they use for their sandwiches.

You don't even need to compare them to something like Chick-fil-A, even Wendy's chicken sandwiches blow them out of the water.

Are you an Aussie?

Are you seriously that fucking dumb? Is English not your native language? He was obviously saying that the quality varies widely to the polar opposite ends of the spectrum. When the food is good, it is very good, but when it is bad, it is very bad.
I don't understand how you don't get that. That's a common thing people say.

No, Argentinian.
Is it the same over there?

BK really pours a lot of money here for some reason, aggressive ad campaigns, neck-to-neck competition with McD for market share, their places are all refurbished and looking slick... everywhere else I've been to BK was a distant second competitor but not here at least.

The Chuck E. Cheese aesthetic

Nailed it

For the most part it's better than McD's but the fries are garbage tier.

This

If you go to a nice Burger King with competent workers its pretty fucking good

Same problem I had with carls jr. And mcdonalds. And taco bell. They started hiring only niggers. Niggers cant do anything right. Chick fila and in n out is all i go to, since they only hire competent whites and mexicans. I remember when BK had more toys like the jimmy neutron link up set. I would always go get a chicken sandwich and fries just in hopes of getting a new one to attach. But they seem to still be stuck in that early 2000s phase and the quality has only gotten worse. Its kind of sad to see a big chain start to go down the drain. But thats niggers for you

Not a fan of "charbroiled" (burned) burgers. And they removed the Italian Chicken Sandwich

There is a burger king somewhat near me. I stop by once a week to try and get a cherry Icee. For at least 14 months they have told me the Cherry Icee machine is not working.They always ask me if I want the Coke Icee instead. The thing has been broken for over a year.

It's better than McDonalds. At least here in bongistan.

They changed their chicken nuggets into the shitty McDonalds kind. Why would you go out of your way to make your food worse

Wendys is the only place here that's consistent. And I don't feel bloated or hungry 20 minutes after eating.
Mickey dees for breakfast. Not dinner
Burger King shakes, desserts, onion rings
burgers suck, smell good, no taste Whaler fish sandwich is good if fresh, otherwise it's disgusting.
Wendys for dinner
God tier burgers, chili, baked potato

Isn't that because all fast food places are doing pretty poorly these days?

>No, Argentinian.
maybe BK is betting they won't have to pay ( less than 100% ) their debts for all those renovations

The whoppers are okay but for me it's the BK chicken sandwich. Those are the greatest things ever, they must put a shitload of MSG or crack in them.

Burger King is what I eat the day after drinking every time. I guess this started when I was going to school and they had a burger king on campus and they were open later than the other campus restaurants. Something about a whopper helps soothe my hangovers.

Strangely the Nuggies at our BK taste like fucking paper whereas our McDs got it right. The fries are the same thin shit though.

Despite your trips I'm going to state that one of the reasons I go with BK over McDs is the onions.
Ice chilled is a fuck of a lot better than rehydrated.

Whoppers are shit.
The large fries aren't much bigger than the small.
Every other sandwich/burger they make is just /off/ probably from shit ingredients.
They hire niggers to be kangz.
The Whopper doesn't come with cheese by default.

I never went to them as a kid, but started going in the past year because one is close to my work. Every single time I've regretted going. It's NEVER been a good experience.

Hell yeah man

Hungry Jacks in aussie is at least as good as maccas often better.

Burgers don't taste flame grilled they taste burnt. Good nuggets tho

Your theory checks out.

All the people complaining about Burger King in this thread seem to be Americans while all the people praising it seem to be foreigners from nigger-free countries.

I think I cried the day they replaced their king fries with the abomination they have now.

Check you receipt sometime. Take a brief survey for a free whopper. The catch is you have to buy a small drink and fry and it ends up costing 5 bucks. Free my ass. A regular whopper is only 3.99. Fuck you B/k.

When it's really fresh it's amazing and better than mcdicks. otherwise it's pretty bad. Great deals though.

meat tastes bad. like soot and gasoline.

it's not a true grilled flavor. it tastes artificial.

and the buns aren't good. bad texture and always stale.

cut it out guys

get better bowels mate

Could be raw vegetable contamination. Uncooked greens are responsible for a lot of food poisoning.

google.com/search?q=fast food contaminated lettuce

E-coli, salmonella, listeria all pretty popular for food poisoning. Not to mention airborne illness like mold, colds and flu viruses. And Nigger spit. Niggers love to spit in whiteys food.

>new ReportOfTheWeek is up
>it's Burger King

I already knew he was going to give it a bad review. Why does he even bother?

They are good in Brazil too. Miles better than MCD

Based out of Florida.

No refill as I said before. With those fucking prices I want more soda at least jeez that's why I only go to mcdonalds and taco bell if I want fast food tbqh.

What the fuck subways are you going to that they don't do free refills?

It doesn't make me shit my guts out an hour after eating like my Local McDonalds.

I don't even get the memetic "Taco Bell" shits, the food there never makes me sick.

But I shit like a goose every time I eat mcdonalds, no fail.

But I gotta buy the biggest cup for a refill. Fuck them. Besides, their combos are fucking expensive, I only buy their breakfast sandwiches sometimes, only $2.99, the coffee could be better tho but then, it's fast food after all.

my question still stands

They always have the lowest form of humanity working at them. Seriously every single one I've been to is staffed by the grossest people I've ever seen. Last time I went to one years ago the guy handing me my food was this greasy fat neckbeard who looked as if I was doing him a disservice by ordering food.
>inb4 /pol/ comes in with "muh blacks"
I live in the midwest and all the BKs around here are staffed by white trash meth heads. I guess it's just part of their "image" or whatever. People must be into that.
Even Taco Bell manages to get nicer people working there.

I've worked in one. The only think microwaved are the breakfast pancakes and the veggie burger (which someone ordered 1 in my whole 6 months of working there)

What makes burger king bad is the price.

>The only think microwaved are the breakfast pancakes and the veggie burger
Not in America.

in nz the burgers are better but cost more

but they hire lots of brown people and I'm spooked they will spit in my food

BK pisses me off because they don't include cheese in the price of a burger when they advertise. Of course I want the cheese. So if they advertise 2 Whoppers for 5$ it's actually more like $5.60.

When they had the Nuggets for $1 I swear they pumped pockets of air into the chicken. Just overall inferior product for the price.

You can't keep anyone worth a fuck in Fast Food. Or Retail period.

>When they had the Nuggets for $1 I swear they pumped pockets of air into the chicken.

What the hell did you expect for something that cheap?

u kno u lik it white boi

BK is my guilty favorite.
(2) dbl burger (no pickle) Small fry and small drink. Yum

Canada now I believe.

There comes a point where if quality is so bad it negates the value of it being inexpensive. That's common sense you turd.

There's not a big selection of burgerplaces where I come from, but I prefer BK over MCD any day. Not that it matters, the last time I went to a fast food joint has to be years ago.

>workers be hoodlum scum.
Not everywhere and there's a significant difference in quality if there are even semi-decent people working at a location. It's practically another burger.

Love me the Whopper Jr, I always eat three + a medium fry

Here's the thing about the Whopper and it's seed, the warm patty that is flame broiled beef is perfectly complimented by the cool salad combination and mayo and ketchup condiment selection, on top of the nice toasted bun and you're in for a fine treat

Burger KingĀ® is home to the true char-broiled burger and is extremely tasty and affordably priced, unlike that faggot clown-fuckery McDiarrhea

awful beef

Why would you even consider going to burger king if you have a hardee's or carls jr near you?

To be honest with you my fine feathered friend, I find Burger King has far superior tasting beef burgers to the McDonald's, but I must say McDonald's has much better french fries and chicken products

The McChicken is a taste sensation and great value, while I find Burger King chicken a bit watery and soft on the inner and crumbly, while McChicken is slightly crispy/crunch and perfectly seasoned on the outer and a bit more firm yet still pleasant to bite on the inner

Used to be my favorite but the past 6 times I've over like 5 years it's god awful. 2 they didn't put cheese on my fucking cheeseburger, I thought it wss cause i ordered it wrong at first but that wasnt the issue. Also meat is dry as shit, they dont practice veggie friction so everything slides out when you eat it. Fucking shit show

Terrible fake smoke flavor. I'm burping up that flavor for hours afterward. Haven't eaten there in ages except for breakfast.

>they dont practice veggie friction so everything slides out when you eat it.
You have to take a big boy bite when eating Burger King burgers, you need to bite hard and surly, can't nibble

You want a cheap fast food burger, you got to McDonald's.

You want an expensive fast food burger, you go to Wendy's.

BK is trying to operate in this weird niche zone with meme foods like Mac n Cheetos and Cereal Milkshakes.

>meme
Are you confusing that word with fad?
It certainly seems that way.

I'm sick of them giving me pickles when i ask for no pickles, and getting a large fry that's half filled. Fuck this place and fuck mcdonalds.

last time I had burger kind the onions were very slimy and stringy. I'd bite into it and pull an entire onion string out and it was godawful

3 hours later I had diarrhea.

It's awful because the ingredients of the preformed patties get stuck on the conveyor to toes of the manager and employees.

at least I'm not a raging faggot