So does Veeky Forums exclusively consist of waterlets...

So does Veeky Forums exclusively consist of waterlets? How does it feel being poor and not being able to feel velvety Acqua Panna, or not taste patrician bicarb rich Gerolsteiner?

God tier:
San Pellegrino
Gerolsteiner
Acqua Panna

Good tier:
Perrier
Evian
Ferrarelle

Bad tier:
Fiji
Hip bottled waters sold in convenience stores

Shit tier:
Everything else

Other urls found in this thread:

nestle-watersna.com/asset-library/documents/sp_eng.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=YFKT4jvN4OE
youtube.com/watch?v=7QDMaTGsOBo
youtube.com/watch?v=NmannAYiwh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On well water, prefer it over that fancy shit because free and its,water you worthless nigger. Nobody care about status quo other then niggers or wannabes for nigger culture.

Got my own reverse osmosis system so I don't need to haul home bottles like a schmuck. Only poor white trash view bottled water as a luxury.

nestle-watersna.com/asset-library/documents/sp_eng.pdf

enjoy missing out on that sweet 940mg/l tds aqualet :-DDDDDDDD

>Bad tier:
>Hip bottled waters sold in convenience stores
The other God and Good tiers you mentioned are precisely this.

>Shit tier:
>Everything else
Water is water, i just get the cheap store brand sparkling water, i'd make my own at home with good filtered tap water but it's cheaper from the store.

>bottled water

Do Americans really do this?

I drink la croix almost exclusively, it's like soda but without the calories and kidney stones.

My uncle runs the american side of pellegrino water
>Mfw as a kid he took me for rides in his jag and let me stay in his 15m dollar house

>water all tastes the same
How defective do your taste buds have to be to not be able to tell the difference between waters? I could pick Arrowhead from Crystal Geyser in a blind taste test, and there is an undeniable fucking difference between water from my tap and the same tap water filtered through a Brita pitcher. I can certainly taste when a water is alkaline, or if it has a lot of dissolved solids in it. It's like beer: plebs just get whatever's cheap and drinkable; meanwhile, people with functioning taste buds understand what the good stuff is. Just throwing it out there, spring water>dying of dehydration>purified water

My favorites are Selters, Crystal Geyser(since it's seemingly always there for me when I'm at my thirstiest), and whatever alkaline water is cheap.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFKT4jvN4OE
>no agua de culo in the god tier section
Is that why they spend all their money on Kanye West clothing and Iphones?

youtube.com/watch?v=7QDMaTGsOBo
Get educated, tastelets

>The other God and Good tiers you mentioned are precisely this.

except those are all """"""""""ultra-purified"""""""""" or """"""""""mongolian rain water"""""""""" based. these have sweet 1G+/l TDS or have all of that velvety sillica (see: acqua panna)

What a load of crap. Water is water. The taste may differ slightly per source, but only a self-important douchebag would care, let alone assign any value to that shit. Real men don't drink water from some pansy-ass glass bottle.

>transcendent tier: sipping acqua di nepi in a scenic part of italy

Only pellegrino can bring me even slightly close to the unbridled ecstasy i felt that day

Absolutely euphoric

>bottled water
Is this a "lets pretend it's the 1980's" thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=NmannAYiwh0

>san pellegrino is godtier

Wow that's some shit taste right there user. It literally tastes like someone gargled regular water and spit it out.

Oh and Topo Chico is the king of kings

the grocery co-op i'm a member of had boxed water the other day and it upset me

>2017
>not distilling your collected rainwater

my gf's family chugs mineral water all the time. at first i thought it was dumb but I tried this and it's so refreshing. it gives me the refreshing feeling or sprite but without all the sugar. i don't substitute it for normal water but i do for sugary drinks

Water is two parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen. You're a stupid faggot. The only drink worth spending more than a couple of cents on is the kind with alcohol in it.

>mineral water
>no mineral/containment analysis, no listed TDS or mineral content

Imagine

t. brainlet, aqualet, poorfag

I exclusively drink Gatorade Propel with two squirts of Great Value brand electrolyte-infused water enhancer with vitamin B. Y'all plebs don't know how true hydration feels like.

Transcendental godhead tier :
tap water filtered with your Alexapure pitcher signed by Alex Jones himself

propel 12 fl oz:
>Sodium 160mg
>Potassium 45mg

coconut water 11 fl oz
>Sodium 60mg
>Potassium 670mg

electrolyte drinks always BTFO due to FDA potassium supp. regulations

I can't drink 'conut water anymore due to the sugar, which is why I switched to propel. And with the water enhancer I'm achieving almost dangerous levels of potassium.

what do you use? RDA for potassium is 4,500mg