Extra mayo just like you asked, white boy!

>Extra mayo just like you asked, white boy!

>th thanks nigga.

All the Subways around here are owned by Indians who tend to only hire women as sandwich makers. It would be jarring to see a guy behind the counter.

>MORE MAYO, WHITE BOY?

I'm black and when I was young, I get a slice of white bread and smear it with Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise then eat it.

Mayonnaise is tasty.

In my country they are owned by Venezuelan immigrants mostly.
Don't know what's the fucking deal with Subways and minorities.

She doesn't look very Indian to me, white boy

Why is 7up marketed so urban to blacks?

Much better. Thank you for catering to my fauxtism.

Why aren't you wearing a hairnet? I would like to speak to the manager.

that guy never said the women that were hired were indian, white boy

They hire murrican women.

I go to Jimmy Johns specifically because they load your sammich with mayo, and I like it.

It is? Sprite was what kids had while the adults had Coca Cola. Sierra Mist if you're feeling fancy.

You may be right. Im fucking cheap whiskey drunk and never really talk to black people other than gimme my drugs way

Around here once an indian fast food manager is hired, the whole staff turn Indian. Pajeet keeps his friends and family in jobs and unless you're indian bad luck. My bad I just assumed it was the same.

I assume some hoop kang agreed to put it on his basketball shoes and it took off from there

Sometimes there will be Indian women working as well, just no males aside from the owner. I asked one guy why he only hired women and he just ignored the question pretended to be busy. Probably just wants some booty to look at. Or perhaps he feels more comfortable bossing them around.

Thanks tyrone, enjoy working at subway.

>letting animals touch your food
amerimongrels will defend this

>amerimongrels

That's probably the funniest variation of this I've seen. Thanks.

They should make them wear skin colored gloves so we could pretend getting food from a human

Hey Jamal, gimme a foot-long! Haha nooo... not THAT foot-long, I meant a sandwich!

>*axed
Fixed that for you

Well it's true, we all know Indian males are beta af

Go

Not gonna lie...if I walked into a subway and saw a black guy behind the counter,I'd turn around and walk out. I don't want them touching my food...

no you wouldn't lol

Haven't heard about Jared "give 'em all six inches" Vogel lately. What's the word on him?

Isn't he getting bubbas 5 dollar foot long in prison for trying to slip the kids his meatball sub?

Lol yeah

Always thought extra mayo was a black thing

You're wrong actually. Jared became idolised by pedophiles in prison when he went in and sorta became their kingpin. Nobody else bothered him because he wasn't worth the trouble of dealing with the other pedophiles that were around him. But Jared got cocky and started talking shit,then the people he was paying to protect him got bribed by another kingpin and Jared got his ass whooped into next week. There was a news story about it not too long ago.

>at least I'm not a nigger working at a Subway

What a bizarre story.

I think mayonnaise became the butt of a white people stereotype joke because it's the only thing black people can come up with

I've seen less than 10 black people in real life
>feels good man