Name better cookies. Protip: You can't

Name better cookies. Protip: You can't.

all of a sudden i wish it was halloween

I made caramel marshmallow cookies that were the shit

my mouth gets dry when I even see these cookies.

We have a thing here when you answer a 5 min survey you get a code for a free cookie that you write on a receipt. However if you feel like a bum, ypu can take one out of the trash and write a random ass code on it and get a free cookie.

Have you tried the raspberry cheesecake cookie from subway? Omg get in muh mouth

Literally the only reason I even go to subway desu

Apparently you've never tried Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix using banana and peanut butter instead of egg.

This is why i go to Jimmy Johns, Their cookies are well balanced, no need for customization that has the potential to fuck everything up.

Protip: Ask them to put your cookies in the toaster; they are so much better warmed.

Even better if you can get them fresh out of the oven and they are warm and gooey on the inside.

I used to believe this. Then I had a lemon cookie from Panera

Kirkland choco chip cookies are arright.

I really can't.

What the actual fuck is in these and how do I recreate them

>Cookies
>No bake
Reeeeeeeeee enjoy your granola bar

salt

I guess you don't have a Cookie Connection where you live.

I tried replicating them. It can't be done unless you're standing inside a Subway, I'm convinced of it.

Banaan as a cooking ingredients is a fucking meme

Macedonian nut is the patrician choice.

>Macedonian nut
Tickled me, user.

You've never tried it. The peanut butter balances the banana flavor out and it just creates the perfect cookie.

subway cookies are purchased commercially from otis spunkmeyer. There isn't anything proprietary about them, so just go ahead and buy the dough

Can too :)

they're Otis Spunkmeyer btw

t. former sandwich artist

Oatmeal Raisin cookies are my favorite cookies.

home made you fucktard

Why doesn't Famous Amos make oatmeal raisin cookies anymore.
I don't even like sweets, but those were always so damn good.