Scrambled eggs are the best form of eggs, if you disagree then you're W-R-O-N-G

Scrambled eggs are the best form of eggs, if you disagree then you're W-R-O-N-G

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/10016-salmonella-eggs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well if im wrong im right, so you're wrong.

>He doesn't use a variety of methodologies
WEW

I made a scrabled egg pizza
r8

OMELETTE

>he doesn't like poached eggs on toast
>he doesn't like deviled eggs
>he doesn't like omelettes
Come on man. Scrambled is 10/10 comfort food, but you gotta branch out.

Fried eggs taste better but it's a hassle to make enough of them, so I usually scramble up 6 or 10.

Gross

For me, it's the soft-boiled egg, the most underrated chicken ovum.

Delete this post and never respond to one of my posts ever again. I've killed people for less than this affront.

Omelette is objectively superior. especially when you get them light and airy and ruffled

you're a gross faggot and your pic isn't even a loli
kill yourself before I find your address and kick the shit out of you

No

Superb tier
>poached
>creamy scrambled
>soft boiled

Good tier:
>omelette
>over lightly/sunny side up
>hard boiled with horseradish + salt
>deviled

Meh tier:
>fried/ over hard
>pickled

Shit tier:
>scrambled and overcooked
>hard boiled plain
>raw

Then I don't want to be right

Lose the pizza sauce, go lighter on the eggs, and add fresh spinach and diced tomatoes and you're good to go.

How do you eat hard boiled with horse radish? Just throw some on that bitch and take a bite?

Too crispy.
F-

This list would be perfect if you hadn't fucked up on the very last entry.
You have to realize that raw eggs are patrician and then you will be truly enlightened.

I'll try it and get back to you

Scrambled eggs are good, but not GOAT tier.

GOAT egg dish is egg and fingers.

Correct.

Over easy is 2nd best.

White people and Asians have taught me how to appreciate sunny side up eggs.

>loli with gun 18
How many pictures of lolis with guns do you have?

Wow. That list is spot on.

I really only eat raw eggs with sukiyaki or on hot rice for breakfast. In either case, it's more of a sauce, so I think prev user is right. I certainly wouldn't drink a glass of raw egg.

Is that just buttered bread or...
Not insulting it just actually asking.

He seriously did make the best egg list I've ever seen in my life though aside from the opinion on raw.

crack a raw egg over steaming hot japanese short grain rice.

Tamago kake gohan.

He gon ride wit me to the end
we all gotta friend
and mine is a G-U-N

>Is that just buttered bread or...
It looks like it. Should be toasted and the butter should be melted.

>flavorless rice with flavorless egg
Pretty shit breakfast if you ask me, m80. But then again you're only eating it because you're a pretentious faggot, not for the taste.

Hnnnnnnnnnnng

Poached>Deviled>Over-easy>Over-Medium>Sliced Hard Boiled Eggs with olive oil S&P>Omlettes>Boring, regular old scrambled eggs

Or you could go pizza Benedict
>crust
>hollandaise sauce
>canadian bacon
>poached eggs, one on each quarter of a pizza

Shits amazing

> He doesn't poach his eggs.

How do you get the whites to completely cover the yellow like that?

Correct, but there are many different ways to scramble. The best is small curd and still creamy. Diner style trash can get out of my face posthaste

Omelette
Poached on toast

>green peppers

stop using green peppers, they are disgusting and have 0 nutrion. litteraly. It's like eating a piece of desert that hasn't grown into a cactus yet.

Don't talk shit on my veg-fu

go read a book before you try to become a vegan. green peppers are like off limits.

I like the way they taste

WHERE IS THE FUCKING MARMITE

Waffle House cheese n eggs as the epitome of cooked eggs

Friendly reminder that if you're a non-Japanese person who eats raw eggs with your food, you're a weeb. Nips only bathe their food in raw egg to diminish the flavor because they're a nation with the collective palate of a five year old. They cannot handle richness or depth of flavor in the slightest.

The correct answer is 63,5 C, my pleb friend.

im with you
fuck those peppers!

no, scrambled is shit, ruined eggs. even if they're made right, which most people cant even seem to manage they're mediocre.

>making an omelette
>fuck it up
>pretend you where making scrambled eggs

Happens to me 75% of the time.

Mmmmm, salmonella

Lower the egg carefully into the water, and remove watery whites from it beforehand.

Control your heat and or learn to cook it faster

You are clearly retarded.

The shell of the egg is where the salmonella is, baby. And my mommy says everyone is equally as valuable in this world.

horrifying/10. why not make a nice quiche?

it's boiled you dumb faggot

you've probably never met anyone who's had salmonella poisoning

those scrambled eggs look disgusting

[spoiler]Omulet du frottage~

>pickled egg
>meh tier
i was so close to completely agreeing with you user? why why why?

OMELETTE

Stirring a bit the water with a spoon to create a small vortex also helps

BOILED EGG SANDWICH

POACHED IN SOUP

QUICHE

KALE BENEDICT

BREAKFAST 'ZA

God tier for using all the leftovers veggies, almost anything goes well in it

I feel dumber for reading your posts.

>kale
Meme-tier food.

>meme tier
Why?

Don't be obtuse, Justin.

Kale is a meme perputated by the vegan-health food industry and vegan personal trainers.

>not liking your eggs runny

I agree.

I remember at about 15, switching over to over-easy/over-medium because "that's how adults are supposed to eat their eggs"......fucking hated it, but at least in Tennessee back then, you were looked at as an immature manchild if you were past puberty and ate scramble eggs....

>a piece of desert that hasn't grown into a cactus yet.

It's like you see into my soul.

>kale is a meme
Retard.

Yes goy, stick to other leafy greens that are full of antinutrients.

I normally will set the water to boiling, once it's achieved this state, turn off the burner, then crack the egg and very carefully lower the egg into the water and let it stay there for about 2 minutes or so.

Optional:

> Some people like to spin the water in the pot so the egg white will twist into the yoke.

> Some people like to add 1 tspn of vinegar to keep the egg whites from breaking apart.

He's getting confused between a meme and a fad, user.

Are you serious? Isn't it supposed to be one of the most vitamin packed vegetables you can eat?

And you can easily end the confusion by simply looking up the nutritional content of kale.

it's tasty if it's cooked properly.

i only did it cause i was using up what was left in my gf's veg box.

gordon ramsay

>clearly liquid yolk
>boiled

lmao senpai, time to get your eyes checked

I feel gayer for sucking your dick, but that doesn't mean I won't call you back sometime next week, faggot.

Never heard of a soft-boiled egg before, user?

You are aware that the egg shell can be boiling hot before the interior of the egg has cooked fully, right? I mean, you do understand the basic idea of soft-boiling?

do you know what boiling means

Sorry, I'm calling bullshit. How can you guarantee the outside of the egg will reach a high enough temperature before the inner yolk fully solidifies?

If somebody served me this at a restaurant, I'd politely ask them to take it back before dialing the health inspector under the table.

>How can you guarantee the outside of the egg will reach a high enough temperature before the inner yolk fully solidifies?

the outside of the shell will be hot enough to be effectively sterilised of salmonella in seconds, user.

>How can you guarantee the outside of the egg will reach a high enough temperature before the inner yolk fully solidifies?

Because it's in fucking direct contact with boiling water.

If that wasn't enough you can also see it clearly by looking at the white. See how the white isn't clear anymore but has actually turned white? That process is called denaturing protein. It got hot enough that the protein in the white changed form. That same process would happen to the proteins in any bacteria present, and is lethal.

Therefore, the fact that the white has turned white tells us that the egg has reach safe temperatures at least as deep as the white.

>>before dialing the health inspector under the table.
Why? Soft-boiled eggs are terribly common. So are fried eggs with runny yolks. Or even raw eggs for that matter. You seem to be having a little spergfit about a very common food.

>Why? Soft-boiled eggs are terribly common.

I've only seen this with the shell safely removed. If you're serving your eggs to customers in-shell, you're putting them at risk for foodborne illness and that's fucking irresponsible.

>So are fried eggs with runny yolks. Or even raw eggs for that matter.

I don't have a problem with either of these. I love sunny side up. The eggs themselves are what get memed into oblivion by alarmists for giving you salmonella, when it all lies on the outside of those eggs coming straight out the bird poop shoot.

> If you're serving your eggs to customers in-shell, you're putting them at risk for foodborne illness and that's fucking irresponsible.

not if they\re effectively sterilised.

you realise there is potentially dangerous bacteria on the surface of every single thing you might eat in a restaurant, right? from spinach and blueberries to steak to a piece of cheese.

>The eggs themselves are what get memed into oblivion by alarmists for giving you salmonella, when it all lies on the outside of those eggs coming straight out the bird poop shoot.

the eggs themselves can become contaminated with what's on the shell all too easily user.

>I've only seen this with the shell safely removed
You must have a terribly limited experience and don't travel much.

>>If you're serving your eggs to customers in-shell, you're putting them at risk for foodborne illness
1) No, you're not. The shell is sterile after having been in boiling water.
and
2) Not that it matters, you're probably serving all sorts of raw things that are far riskier than eggs--salad, for example.

>>I don't have a problem with either of these
And that's because of ignorance.

If you sperg out over shells on boiled eggs then you ought to sperg out about all eggs. It's impossible for the egg not to contact a bit of the shell while they are cracked. It would be stupid to assume there is no cross-contamination between a shell and the egg itself. So if you refuse to eat a shell-on soft boiled egg, then you ought to also refuse a sunny side up egg with a soft yolk since would carry the exact same risk.

>>when it all lies on the outside of those eggs coming straight out the bird poop shoot.

But that's not true. It's entirely possible for a chicken to have a salmonella infection in its ovaries, and in that case the bacteria would be inside the egg. There are other vectors as well.

livescience.com/10016-salmonella-eggs.html

Anyway, fact is that salomnella is an incredibly common bacteria. Unless we're talkinga bout a very hot surface or a hospital operating room, it's everywhere. Literally. It's all over you. Me. The walls. The floor. Dirt. Your salad. Your door handle. My cat. Literally everything. Worrying about it at all is pretty silly given how often we're exposed to it.

And worrying about it in a soft-boiled egg with clear evidence the temperature hot high enough to sterilize the shell is just plain FUCKDUMB.

eggbeaters are great btw... season them up, and they taste just like whole eggs, without the bad stuff.

>taste just like whole eggs,
Except they don't.

>>without the bad stuff.
What bad stuff? There's nothing unhealthy about an egg. This isn't the 1980's anymore user.

scrambled eggs are good. but if i have time, french omelette.

I have to say my go to egg is scrambled they are just so easy to make and taste good. When they are nice and firm i like to pop in a half tsp of butter and stir them in the pan with it. It gives a nice flavor and buttery texture.

You are missing greek god tier:
Fresh egg placed in ramekin, topped with a spoon of cream,salt and pepper, grated parmesan. Baked in a bain marie until the white is set but the yolk still runny. Served with white asparagus for dipping.

Looks like shit, idiot uses tomato sauce