'zza

Why do americans think they can compete with their disgusting 'za?

nice meme pizza

Neapolitan pizza is really good, but I'm not above enjoying a nice greasy American delivery style 'za, either.

Cuz we invented it you mong.

American "pizza" is meme pizza.

Both can be good if done properly. Though the only crust that isn't thin that I come to like is go'za.

Margarita pizza is shit

>Both can be good
Only one is 'zza, though.

>Margherita*
No, I only eat pizza ai quattro formaggi though.

If meme pizza was so good, why does nobody sell it?

Ha! Well said my fellow non American! We sure are getting those rascals by posting on an American imageboard!

nice piece of shit watery pizza

That garbage won't fill me up like a nice goza will

>American imageboard
Um, sweetie, this is a japanese imageboard.

BOWL OF SOUP

thats a nice tomato cheese basil toast you have there faggot

this is what a pizza looks like if u dont like it then continue to eat ur european toast bagget

t. overweight gentlemen

Pic related is an actual peperoni pizza and that word is spelled with one P, fatty.

pale crust :(

nice reddit pizza

For someone who likes using american slang for their precious rustic tomatoey bread you sure are pissy.

There's all kinds of good pizza, but yes, Neopolitan is the best.

>tfw yuropoors can only afford 4 leaves and enough cheese to cover a third of the pizza

why do you call americans fat when you put literal lard on top of non complex carbs w/ sugary tomato sauce. Correction Europe is the fatest in the world now based on census, I wonder why.

nice meme faggot

i hate ameriLARDS more than any other country in the world including china. if we ever entered a third world war i would spy on ameriLARDS and i would do it for free just to spite them

That would be tough to do from your mums basement faggot

>tfw: Americans are fat cunts

this is what a real european pizza looks like