Pennsylvania food thread

How can there not be a pennsylvania food thread?
I mean come on scrapple is the shit and whoopie pies you can only trust when they come in seran wrap

whoopie pies? in my neck of PA we called them gobs... but hey they are gud

Well you got one thing right. Scrapple is shit.

fuck off and go back to jew york or new jersey

A pork sandwich with broccoli rabe is great

Jesus fuck. Pennsylvania isn't worthy of a food thread. I'm from MD and I wouldn't make a post about crab cakes, old bay, pit beef. Fuck off to >/soc/

I'd rather a Balti thread over trash from PA.

This is now a Baltimore thread.

So were they just too stupid to realise it or did they actually mean to make fun of Obama when they made that?

This was in the black part of town after obama got elected the first time. Three dozen crabs for 55 dollars is a good deal. That was the promotion.

Going to Scranton for graduate school
Anyone have suggestions for places to eat at?

I'd never eat a dolly woop unless it was wrapped tight in the wiit wot coated with the rang tang. Anything else is unacceptable

Yeah, it may be a good deal, but it's still just 1 dz + 2 dz with no additional discount: $20 + $35

where in md you from nigga

I live in potomac falls VA right next to trumps golf course and the best cheese steak is no where near penn.The best cheese steak is found at Bethany beach Delaware. 'philly cheese steak' makes me lol, absolute dog food in comparison.

Whoopie pies are from Maine though.

Fuck off, you probably haven't had a good philly steak sandwich. You are probably some normalfag tourist who went to pat's or gino's. Fuck those guys they are homos. Go to steve's prince of steaks, it beats out any steak sandwich I've had anywhere else. Also, normies only call it a cheese steak, everyone else in philly calls it a steak sandwich, but that doesn't really matter to you, does it hickfuck?
Sorry, the steak sandwich debating always gets me riled up. But you should seriously try it out user.

you are wrong. one, I don't see how you can call someone within a couple of hours of your shit hole of a city a tourist. two; the best cheese steak you will ever find anywhere in the world is at Bethany Beach Delaware at a place called surf's up.

It's actually a slightly shittier deal than the one above it.
24 crabs for $35 is $1.46 a crab, but 36 crabs for $55 comes out to $1.53 a crab. You're paying 84 cents more for a dozen. If you're a big crab guy, you're better off getting two 2 dozen orders.

>pennsylvania """food"""
>posts strange, plastic looking cream sandwich blobs

Americans are hilarious

>seran wrap
???