I've never bought a package of hot dog buns in my life

I've never bought a package of hot dog buns in my life.

and that's why nobody respects you, your judgment can't be trusted, and your friends think of less of you as each year passes

If you tried to do this at parties or for a large crowd, people would think you were either dirt poor, a total cheapskate, and/or very ill-prepared.

I butterfly hotdogs, pan fry, them slap it in a hamburger bun.

I buy good sliced bread. No processed hotdog bun comes close to the great taste and nutrition content of a really good loaf of high quality bread.

I always have buns at parties, though. Not going to make it a point to change the minds of others on a fairly minute issue unless we're all drunk or something.

>thin bread that gets soggy
>handheld food
it's not worth the messy hands, just use a bun

listen OP, do what you like. these pedantic fags wouldn't understand the joy of a hand sanga round the barbie with the cobs

I use whole wheat Baguettes for hot dogs

Cool

That hotdog looks like they laminated it.

>being autistic about the quality of your bread when all you're putting into it is a hot dog
>a fucking hot dog

Just because the hotdog's shit doesn't mean he can't taste and appreciate the bread, you dip.

u from australia m8

This.
If you eat hotdogs, hot dog buns are essential. It's not like they're expensive, just fucking buy a pack. Also, any buns you don't use for hotdogs can also be used for sandwiches.

>not using fresh pita bread for your hotdog bread

Get on my level, pleb. The pocket is perfect for holding emulsified pig snouts, hooves and offal stuffed in a plastic casing.

Germany is laughing at you

Not really, unless you're slicing your tube meat. Otherwise, you have a long tube meat in a big pocket. Basically the food equivalent of being a pencil-dick cat fucker.

Germans use buns, too. Hell, they make sausage rolls, where it's encased in the bun, basically.

I know, I live in Germany. It is however extremely common for some kinds of wurst to be served like in the pic.

How does one butterfly a hotdog? What is that?

A hotdog is a sandwich.

Cut it lengthwise, but not all the way. You'll have the halves spread out like butterfly wings.

Yes, but a sandwich is not a hotdog.

why don't you just spider dog them

i made you guys a meme

>he doesn't use bagels

Pleb

a hot dog is a pizza, not a sandwich

Mom?

Change your life for the better and put it on potato bread, it comes in buns as well but either way you do it, you will thank me.

A pizza is a sandwich, so your logic fails out right, but whatever. A pizza is an opened face sandwich, whereas a hotdog is, more or less, in between, like taco sandwiches. So a pizza and hotdog are unrelated, outside of being sandwiches of course, unless the pizza was tacoed.

a pizza is a pie you fucking fuck

Ok, pies are sandwiches. Pizza is similar to pie, I suppose. But both are definitely sandwiches.

You're an Aussie aren't you?

See, it's really tricky because:
All hotdogs are sandwiches, but, as another user pointed it out, some dogs are pizzas, while the ones where you use an italian or german sausage, are burgers, because it's basically a patty at that point.

>not the slightest bit aussie
>crave hot dogs once/twice a month
>do this

why even spend the fuel to go to a store just to buy a pack of hot dog buns that's not gonna be used much and grow mold, when there's a few good slices of bread in the pantry that tastes about the same and can do just as much?

Not even kawaii ones?

All hotdogs are sandwiches, like you mentioned. Some may be similar to pizzas, or tacos, or whatever, but pizzas, tacos and burgers are all sandwiches, so my point stands. BTW, a bologna sandwich is, essentially, a hotdog burger.

Grilled sausage, caramelized onions, horseradish mustard on a slice of white...I'm with ya, mate.

Why would you ever a hotdog
The sausage is shit
The bun is shit
The dressings most of the time are shit
Why hotdog ever

unrelated, but who agrees that: danish hot dogs=best hotdogs?

I tried that but it takes like eight fucking bagels to fit over the entire hot dog. What kind of fat ass can eat 8 bagels in one sitting?

genius

okay