PB&J are actually OK

OK so for the longest time I was ridiculing Americans for this stupid sandwich but I was wrong.

The thing is, you have to use the appropriate jam. I usually like citrus based jams but something like raspberry jam works much better for a PB&Js.

I'm sorry for being such a dumb cunt.

>citrus and peanut butter

Europe is a blemish on the face of God's beauty

>I'm sorry for being such a dumb cunt
its not ok

Welcome to elementary school you dumb ass. Now elevate it a step further and use crunchy peanut butter.

+1

>americans

OBS...

Its okay fren

ITT: American larping as euro

>wants to repeatedly chew every bit of a pbj
>wants his turds to slice sphincter upon exit
you have to be 18 to post here. you probably cut the crusts off, use white bread, and cut in half diagonally too

It's the other way around dipshit. Creamy is for children.

>Crunchy peanut butter will hurt my ass

Do you live in a hospital? What's wrong with you? You know people eat nuts whole right? You have to at least be 12 to pretend you're 18 to post here kid.

crunch is pleb tier. you dont know how to pbj. btw you eat my nuts whole

I'm sure it goes down well with the breast milk your mother feeds you.

>h-hard to ch-chew
>hu-hurts my poopies
Wow found the retarded manchild.

Crunchy pb is for adults. Creamy is for kids and obese people.

Take it up a notch and toast the bread. It'll blow your mind.

i like to take it a step further and just line one slice of bread with peanuts and the other side with pieces of fruit

Creamy is better for sauces though.

I especially like to mix creamy pb with creamed coconut (it's different than coconut oil, basically it's the oil + the flesh blended really well into a semi-sweet butter type consistency, it's used in things like dairy-free 'cheesecake'), chocolate chips, maple syrup and then fold ice cream into it, with some sea salt on top.

How am I not that fat.

>Sandwich with no meat in it
Nope, still retarded

if you want to sit there and crunch on peanuts, just eat a bowl of peanuts. crunchy is a meme. it tries to improve on an already perfect substance

Good thing bacon goes great on PB&Js.

Why do you feel the need to drag this boards quality down,

get on my level pleebs

Almond butter and blackberry jam are amazing.

>when memes come to life

Nothing like downing a glass of cold milk after eating a PB&J

ew
pasty

>yurotard gets something wrong
wow

Just wait until you figure out you can fry it in butter like a grilled cheese. You will really be in for it then.