Watcha bringing to the BBQ tommorow user?

Im gonna bring a sixxer of bangs and some vanilla ice cream to make an olde tyme favorite treat. I have the bbq won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UazgzRBrStw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like my Bangs with a little extra thyme myself.

americans I swear to god
thats an R you illiterate fucks

Bargs?.....I dont think so eurocuck

Thats also a Q you blind fuck

well is it an R or a Q eurotrash???? make up you're mind

Is Oliet Bangs any good?

I think it may be french and that would be treasonous at a Fourth of July BBQ

oliet Bangs....hmm Is this just a french version or can this be bought in the usa?

Bang's™ root beer thread?
Bang's™ root beer thread

Real talk tho this is undeniably the best mass produced brand of root beer.
I prefer Dad's to this but at least I know most stores with have Bang's (Barq's)

He's trying to force a meme user.
Any time you che/ck/ in, you're guaranteed to find a thread here placed by this walking tribute to how pathetic the human spirit can be.

Just remember what a sad and shallow little life he lives, if his one moment of anything other than utter mediocrity is a joke reading of a drink label.

Then multiply this by the endless weeks and months of repeating the same sad, unfunny, unimaginative joke over and over like some kind of retard 'Groundhog Day'.

You know what gets me? Amy Schumer isn't funny either, but at least she has new material a couple of times a year.

This guy? Don't hate him. Pity him, because his sole contribution to the entire world is this one pathetic excuse for 'humour', and he keeps reposting it like he's going to have to leave the house and face the real world if he doesn't.

Poor bastard. If I was him and this was my sole reason for being, I'd do the world a favour and just kill myself.

It's Barq's, not Bang's.

What you think is an 'n' is an 'r'
What you think is a 'g' is a 'q'.

When you write a cursive 'r', you start from the bottom. When you write a cursive 'n', you start from the top. When you write a 'q', the tail goes on the right side of the downstroke. When you write a 'g', the tail wraps around and strikes through the downstroke.

If you are an American and received an American education, you should have learned a cursive script in elementary school that looks something like pic related. Of course, given the fact that you're using "you're" when you mean "your", I'm willing to bet you did not actually receive an education of the quality we provide in this great country.

Uh oh, someone didn't pay attention in school. Better sue for discrimination!

Greatest Veeky Forums meme since the McChicken

I'm going to a Queen concert.
yes I missed Canada day 150
I slept the entire day because of excess drinking the night before
I'd rather not celebrate when the worst PM of all time is in power

Also, hey, maybe we'll sing the US national anthem again.
youtube.com/watch?v=UazgzRBrStw
Please annex us in Alberta

Taking the time to write this all out

The kettle is black

Saved

I love this thread

lmao retarded muzzie yuro

>lmao
Fuck off, you don't belong here.

I love the aged thyme they put in Bang's™ root beer!

This. I mean this is most of Veeky Forums, every board, but these shitstains will never realize how fucking pathetic they are

are you albertan

I'm an American. You're an idiot.

bangs! xDD!!!!! cuz barqs looks like its spelt that way!! LMAO

>2017
>Queen concert

9/10 copypasta

I'm not sure who is more pathetic and pitiable, Bang's Man or Dollar Bill guy ("what eat now glory hole long hard black meaty cheese flavour creamy squirt go soft").

Fuck everyone who tries to force memes.

Thank god for the fart-sniffing failed abortions of /b/ and /tv/, they're the only things keeping this shit board in the 'third most retarded' spot.

Whatsamatter OP, thread not going as well as you'd hoped?

If I had to guess, I reckon OP got a good reaction to the first time he posted this. Ever since, like a lab rat with an electrode in the pleasure centre of its brain, he keeps mindlessly pressing the bar, hoping to match the first high.

Difference is, when the electrode is turned off and the pleasure button no longer works, a rat is smart enough to stop trying. Not OP! No, he'll keep pressing that Post button regardless of effect. How utterly pathetic.

>OP utterly BTFO
This is the best kind of feel

I enjoy this meme! It's Epic AF!

Dollar Bill Guy isn't a forced meme. They post legit content consistently and have been doing so for at least 3 years now. Completely different from on person just posting Bangs over and over.

If you would have been here for any length of time then you would know that "bangs" type shit happens all the time and are all short lived. GoZa, anchovy pizza, fork knives, wa la, sceek, McChicken, Bush Guac, etc, etc. Shit comes and goes just hide the thread and go on with your day. I usually have 1/2-2/3 of all threads hidden on Veeky Forums at any given time.

That is just the way things are and have pretty much always been to some extent at least since I came here in late 06. Deal with it or leave. Its not going to change.

I myself prefer Hi-Resolution Root Beer or Hires™ for short.

Hahahahahhahahaha

Neck beard

Dollar Bill Guy is an attention whore no better than a namefag. He contributes literally nothing of value and deliberately adopts a fucking retarded writing style just to signify his presence.

There's nothing more sad and pathetic than someone whoring themselves out for attention on a fucking anonymous image board.

His desire for attention is the same as the Bang's faggot. The attention seeking behavior has different manifestations, but it's the same pathetic shit at the roots.

>There's nothing more sad and pathetic
You should try reading your own post you whiny prick.

Looks like I touched a nerve. So which meme spewing autist are you, faggot?