Nippon Bendingu Mashinu turedo

Pick your master race of drink, gentlemen.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4602822/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For me, it's the Pocari Sweat, the best japanese vending machine drink.

how do they collect the sweat from these things?

looks very dangerous.

Royal milk tea.

ehhhh, gimme the clam milk

>looks very dangerous.
the little ones are cute though

Tap water

I'll try the yellow can that's brand new. I can't read it though beyond
>egai

enjoy your chemical castration, cuck.

Coka Cora

royal milk tea

Ameripoor with lead-poisoned water detected

That milk tea in the top right

>he doesn't about the other "stuff"
typical goyim slaves

mahu niga

peach/melon fanta was great

>implying the cancerous xenoestrogens from all those plastic bottles are better than a little fluoride in your tap water
Stay cucked

ill take the apple sidra

Anything so long as it isn't being tracked. Theres some pretty scummy companies out there with vending machine apps

I want some of that japanese canned coffee

Lemme get uhhhhhhhhh boneless calpis

chill out cuck, it's not as bad as fluoride.

when i was in nipland i got this bannanner milk. it was the best. imagine bannanner pudding...only milk. based nips and their bannanner milk.

Oi Ocha and cold azuki bean soup is also god tier

where dem S I P at bro? i need my s i p

Let me at that ????????

Dublin Soda is Fucking amazing

>no sips
reeeee

how much is 100 yen

like a dollar?

I politely ask someone nearby to point out the oolong tea. I spend like $20 a month on that shit.

I'll have the bottled water.

Always wanted to try canned jap coffee. Is it like western canned coffee?

No Suntory Boss no care.

I wish I lived in Japan.

Would buy limited edition drinks every month.

Ito en dark green tea is the fuckin shit fampai

You know i've always wondered the same thing. Theres a lot of asian countries with canned coffee.

It's a little less than a dollar.
Like 80-90 cents.

Smart phone operated vending machines are a thing now? I have a hard time imagining any company can track you if you keep your phone in your pocket and don't download any of their stuff. Granted, I'm not an expert, but it sounds unlikely.

If you're willing to spend that much money on bottled tea, why not take the extra step and boil it yourself?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4602822/

I'd try one of the coffee ones. Ought to be weird.

had pocari sweat in japan. it was pretty good. boss coffee is fine. match was fine. i loved how they had warmed drinks tho, i had some warmed fruit juice that was good. its not shown tho.

Boss coffee is more than fine, it's devine. Pocari Sweat is OK but kind of weird.

Japanese phones since the mid-00s usually come with circuitry to work as the stored-value NFC cryptocard used for train fares since the late '90s. The machine and the phone don't even need a live network connection.

That machine is one of the bad ones, though. Lipovitan D keeps me alive, and I'm not seeing any there.

Oh, wait, there it is bottom middle with the other /sip/s is reeeeeeeing about. I'm used to upper right. I need another bottle.

The bottle above 'lemon water' looks interesting, id try that i guess.

Top row, fifth from the left, tea. Can't remember the actual name, but I've had it before and liked it.

Any of the teas really

pictured in the winter.

georgia latte coffee in the mornings.

cc lemon in the summer

kirin cola shock when drinking in public, in japan.

Is that liquid pancake or what?

it tastes like maple syrup and butter.

tastes better hot than room temp or cold.

Imagine if you were looking for a refreshing beverage to quench your thirst, get the lucky dip and start drinking it, before you mouth and throat is lined with lukewarm butter drink

that shit is great, tastes like propel but better

>Bendingu Mashinu
You mean jihanki.

And the correct answer is Calpis Soda.

they have those fucking machines everywhere, how come they don't get vandalized?

Some do.

My favorite drink is 1000 yen business tie.

>japan levels of vandalism
>just some word written with marker
it's not vandalism unless it's on fire

not even close to banana

>only buying one type of product from one vending machine at a time
How quaint.

>his country's vending machines don't sell things you can kill people with

yes user

is that coca cola clear right to the right of the reg coca cola ?

80 yen Pokka

Pretty sure it's just a smaller size bottle of regular Coke. The displays aren't always true to life.

I'm gud thx

Ooga booga where dem chuuhais at?

strawberry milk is good too

THIS FUCKING MOKEY MOKEY
EVERY GODDAMN DAY

When I went to japan, I made it my goal to try as many random drinks from vending machines as possible. The tastiest was green lemonade.

Should prioritize limited edition drinks because some drinks can be ordered internationally but not limited edition drinks.

Limited edition drinks are usually seasonal as well.

You didn't outline half the teas

The hot corn drink is the patrician's choice.

No J.B.D
Kill yourself

Wrong country idiot.

JDB is Chinese.

How does it taste like? I had an opportunity to buy it once and didn't, and now I'm curious.

Not sure if it is the same thing, but when I was in japan I had something that apparently translated to "corn mustached tea" and it was like drinking caramel corn in liquid form, which as it turns out, tastes terrible.

Never tried kiwi flavoured soda before, so the Skal

make some mediocre coffee and mix milk and a bit of sugar with it. Tastes like shit, right? That's what jap canned coffee tastes like. American Sbux cans are better, but they are also sugar hell and quite expensive. Jap canned coffee is when you need caffiene, not sugar, and you forgot to make it at home. I drink it all the fucking time.

one of those green teas that sounds pretty good right now

I done see no grape drank yo

You want that boneless?

hello chink island friendo

The bottle is just white on the outside, but it's regular Coke. Looks to be a small, aluminum bottle at that.

WHy is coke so uplifting in Nippon?

Does it inspire them to follow God?

Canned coffee was so bad but yet so good. I always had it iced but in the Tokyo 7-11s they have warmed ones on hot shelves.

Going to nippon in 5 days. what are some must try vending machine drinks? And any other food related stuff?

Picrelated is usually my choice when I pass by a vending machine. It's really sweet and has a bitter aftertaste though. Mistio grape soda is my second favourite after the peach tea. And as I've never been in Japan, I can't say much about the food, but their sweets and candy is something else. If you have a sweet tooth, definitely try out matcha candy and jersey milk candy, although I don't know if they still make the latter.

> no aquarious
Kek

LOHAS water, especially peach

Hello yes please I would like the bottom middle orange drink please and my friend here would please like the pink drink next to the sprite please with the water in the bottom left also please thank you.

Those fruit infused water like Lemon water is fucking refreshing.

>Pick your master race of drink, gentlemen.

Mothafuckin' Bikkle my nigga

hey can anyone tell me if the red bull in japan is a different formula? i swear it tasted different, better in fact. or did I just like the smaller cans? I don't know but I miss the stuff

Tasted the same to me. Maybe the American version uses HFCS

you must live africa

Heterogeneous race and culture of respect.
Also no niggers in Japan.

What's the carbonated drink that has the consistency of snot over there? I had it from one of those vending machines when I was in utsunomiya for work