Is it true the dirtier the place, the more delicious it is?

Is it true the dirtier the place, the more delicious it is?

depends on the amount of hipsters at a given location

No, that misconception comes from people who grew up eating flavorless sysco slop and on babby's first trip abroad they went to a place serving real, non-monsanto, non-sysco food. They were rightly blown away by the fact that it tasted like food, and based on the fact that it was a street cart somewhere, with some dirt on the ground, they erroneously assumed there was a causal effect between the dirt and the good taste.

You can find restaurants that serve real food in Murica but those places tend to be located in cities, have Michelin stars, and be frequented by people that your common NEET might refer to as "cucks" (i.e. they have glasses, are gainfully employed, etc)

if that were the case, my ass would taste delicious

fucking gaylord jesus christ

I took an ex to a pizza place once because the locals said it was the best pizza in town. A cricket or roach fell on her chest while we were eating and the parmesan shaker had a fly in it. Needless to say after my free beer from pointing it out we left

>CNN

Not even once

>assuming causality
There doesn't have to be causality for there to be correlation.

Other than that.... Especially about rednecks being jealous of gainfully employed psuedocucks:
>hesrightyouknow.jpg

>Dirty

Fuck no.

I've eaten at holes in the wall. Like great Mexican joints. They might be in run down buildings, chipped tiles and blotchy paint. But you can tell they took a bottle of bleach to that bitch.

It doesn't have to be fancy, but if it's good it's clean.

No, but obsessive cleaning is probably just as bad. I read the Japanese are such neat freaks that they have no antibodies whatsoever, the minute they step out of Japan they get sick.

No it's more like, if a place is dirty but really popular anyway. Then you can assume it is good.

shitty cheap tables on a sidewalk =/= dirty

What people mean is that a run down food cart with lots of diners is better than a fancy-looking empty restaurant

Every place that serves food has to be clean, looking rustic and run-down is a another thing. If the staff have dyed hair, tattoos, piercings, etc. you can bet the place is as clean as a gas station pisser.

You'd be wrong. Japanese people live long because of their genes and diet. The doctors in Japan suck

how many pharmaceuticals are you on right now

yes, as an indian I can confirm eating on designated shitting street is the best

Uncultured retard detected
Look up the word designated, why would they eat on the shitting street? We eat off of any street other than the shitting street

it's temporarily turned into designated eating street for a fest

This, American food is not better than dog chow

But admit that you sometimes like to eat of the shitting street because of all that extra flavour.

It's the messier the food not the establishment.
Or did I get that from rocko's modern life

Why would you shit in the street in the first place? Would you call that cultured?

Those are the beggars right? They starve themselves to reach euphoria?

Not the extreme ones who ask you questions like "did you call the apple mean names" cuz they believe bad energy spoils food?

>euphoria
No you hedocuck, nirvana. But yeah, it's a bullshit religion.

yes and the same is true for vaginas, I've been told

It's the same shit. What's the name? Astheic?

Jian is the food karma memers

Asceticism is the general term for suffering for enlightenment.

Because they watch too much american TV and convinced themselves that the government is using the toilets to control them.