4TH OF JULY FOOD THREAD. SHOW ME ALL THE FOOD YOUR MAKING TODAY

4TH OF JULY FOOD THREAD. SHOW ME ALL THE FOOD YOUR MAKING TODAY.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appellation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bangers and Mash

I got 6 of these kobe ribeyes. They're going to be the best steaks ever guys

>American Kobe
Is that a thing?

Just remeber to cook them well done.

Kobe is kobe, my friend

Cooking some steaks at the campfire

FUCK YEAH MOTHERFUCKER

I've had a pork butt smoking for the past 6 hours, and when it's done i'll shred it up for barbecue.

Next I'm going to heat up two 22 inch weber kettles and start grilling some ribeye steaks, chicken leg quarters, hamburgers and smoked sausages.

My wife's in the house making several gallons worth of potato salad, coleslaw, collard greens, lima beans, field peas and dinner rolls.

I invited everyone in my apartment complex who don't already have plans to come eat. It's going to be nice.

>your

Your grill seems very comfy user, how you enjoy MERICA today

Got 30 lbs going myself! I love sitting around all day drinking beer and tending a fire.

Neighbor is making slaw and potato salad.

>Kobe beef refers to beef from the Tajima strain of Wagyu cattle, raised in Japan's Hyogo Prefecture according to rules as set out by the Kobe Beef Marketing and Distribution Promotion Association.[1]

You can say it's Kobe-style, but you can't say it's Kobe if it wasn't raised in Kobe. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appellation

Porterhouse steaks on the grill with corn on the cob. Homemade crab cakes.

That doesn't seem right.

The cuts are way too fucking think and you have a fire still roaring under there.

You're going to have burned raw meat.

You're a legend. Would be bring a crate of beer if I was your neighbour.

just a burgo

Today is my dogs birthday.

that looks nice and all, but wtf is it?

You've all had at least one burger today, right?

Nope, my family overcooks them, then tops with grocery store corn syrup buns with no other toppings

I'm making ribs but in the oven since I live in an apartment building so I'm too embarrassed to post a pic.

>mayo on the salad
my man

Homemade burgers and apple pie, I'm not even American.

That looks great.

Everyone I know either has work today or is out of town for Independence Day, and I can't go visit my family because I'm looking for a new apartment and time is of the essence. So I'm eating homemade burgers in my empty apartment while texting a bunch of people and doing internet searches for rental places.

I followed someone's advice and put onions in the patty by running them through the food processor and squeezing the juice out of them before mixing them in with the meat. I also mixed in parsley and sage. The meat I used was grass-fed ground ribeye, surprisingly cheap. The cheese is some locally-made chipotle jack. For condiments I rock brown mustard and ketchup only. Baked potato and lima beans for sides, PBR to wash it down.

I was worried about overcooking the patty, but it turned out an okay medium. Held together pretty well too, despite my fears of having added too much onion. Here's a look ar her guts.

Happy French victory day.
t. Germany.

Say what you want about Trump, at least he's a realist.

>realist

Mexico paying for wall
Everyone will have better healthcare
Will fix budget while increasing military spending
Coal jobs coming back
Meryl streep Is overrated
All news is fake news except for the propaganda arm of the GOP (fox news/state sponsored media)
Drain the swamp
Divested of his conflicts of interest

This is low quality bait. Exceedingly low quality bait...

Granted, but to be fair he's right about the cheese situation.

>Meryl Streep is overrated
This is when he really jumped the shark.

Here's what I made yesterday. Burgers didn't sound good.

Stay mad, he's still Mr. President

I thought you made a cake for a Veeky Forums app at first.

I didn't take any pictures of what I made yesterday, but I made a big pot of chili for a "build you own" chili station, and grilled a bunch of locally made, sheep casing hot dogs that were awesome, and grilled corn with chile-lime butter.

>jumped the shark

That's so funny, I thought the same thing. Grab the pussy, mock the handicapped, imply ted cruz's father jfk... But Meryl Streep overrated?!?!?!!? TOO FAR 45. TOO FAR.

fuck you snowman you shit eating yuro

Op, I did the most American thing I could do on the 4th. I paid some immigrants at a Whattaburger to make me a double cheeseburger. It was my first trip there. I was on vacation in Florida from Georgia and so it was a unique opportunity. I would rate it 8.5/10. Its basically sonic quality burger with McDonalds quality fries. They're shake machine was broken, so I guess they take more from McDonalds than just the fries. Overall, I wish we had them in Georgia. There were three or 4 in Fort Walton...

>$30 per pound

You know real kobe beef is like 30x that right?

>gravel
>rug
homo rv "camper" spotted
whatcha watchin on tv tonight?

This is as close to Kobe as you can get in San Antonio.

Care to expand on what it is?

Looks like chicken katsu and a boiled egg

that's beautiful. absolutely gorgeous. looks like between 7.75 and 9lb butts.
makes me want to go start some coals. i don't have a stick burner. it's a 36inch vertical charcoal smoker. i don't cook for enough people to require that kind of space, but that thing makes me jealous.

Our president, Ivan.

>YOUR MAKING

Retard.

Yep, it's pork, though. I threw in the boiled egg so it would remind me of go go curry.