I went to Chili's the other day for the first time in like 10 years

I went to Chili's the other day for the first time in like 10 years.

They had these things called "Southwestern Egg Rolls" that were salty but somehow bland at the same time

How does this place continue to exist? Is it declining? Tell me that places like this are declining, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/millennials-endanger-casual-dining-restaurants-2017-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had their tacos once. The chicken ones with the avacado slices on top. They were pretty good. Variety restaurants aren't fine dining though. It's just a step above McChickens.

>Tell me that places like this are declining, please.
Apparently we "Millennials" are killing casual dining chains and boo-fucking-hoo isn't it sad?
businessinsider.com/millennials-endanger-casual-dining-restaurants-2017-5

The honey chipotle tendies and awesome blossom were pretty damn good for a chain though

What is that fucking ranch dressing?
Jesus fuck just nuke the place.

FUCK YOU. CHILIS IS THE BEST.

Fat lazy uneducated fuck

I like those egg rolls tho

Whenever I actually go to chilis its alright, not the best but edible at least, but whenever I get take out its fucking disgusting like they don't even try to properly make your shit
like they see its a take out order and think thats the go ahead to be as lazy as possible with the food

Those egg rolls are really the best thing they have there, if I recall correctly.

They used to have a quesadilla burger too. That was legit.

But I haven't been to one outside of an airport in 10 years.

I just got back from Chili's, got their baby back ribs with Texas dry rub and sauce on the side. It was alright.

You have unrealistically high standards for where you're going

I don't know about you guys, but personally I think Chili's is one of if not the best shitty chain restaurant. I've never had something there I didn't like.

You shut your lying mouth. Those are delicious.

Chili's is garbage. Not as bad as Friday's though.

Chili's/Applebee's/Fridays/Red Robin, anything with that weird "family style restaurant" thing going on all have this strange flavor to their food. I am not sure if it's some sort of drugs to help parents cope with their shitty children and enjoy an overpriced TV dinner served by a waiter who made one too many bad decisions in life, but goddamn that shit is gross. Never will step foot in any of those places.

This
Should be on a bed of shreddy letty, presentation looks like shit desu

>strange flavor to their food
It's called pre-made frozen meals that are microwaved.

Their blooming onion was the best thing until they took it off the menu

Literally better than outback

I make the honey chipotle sauce and I love that shit. Just made some for dinner actually.

that pic makes me cringe, holy shit how did you eat that?

The burgers aren't that bad.

>willingly ate that
Did you enjoy your eggrolls at (((Chilis)))?

Good riddance.

>How does this place continue to exist?
Serving alcohol probably. Honestly most of the food isn't that bad but it's just too expensive. $10 for a basic burger when you can go to most fast food places and get one that's about the same quality for half the price, of course they're going to start losing business.

>like they see its a take out order and think thats the go ahead to be as lazy as possible with the food
Oh, you've read the training manual.

I took my girlfriend's mom to the airport a couple months ago and we had some before dropping her off. I got the Sampler, it was a couple small burgers, some tendies, and southwestern egg rolls. It was pretty damn tasty and definitely better than the frozen stuff made at home. I actually couldn't eat it all and took home some leftovers. It cost $14 at the most. Not cheap, but the food did taste good. Better than the McChicken.

It's not because you have better taste, it's because you're all broke losers that have to choose between eating and paying the rent. I almost said mortgage, but then I laughed and went with rent.

>t. boomerfag

A lot of mid level sit down chains are suffering because of millennials who either want a) to pay extra for locally sourced artisanal fusion meme food or b) fast and cheap like chipotle or food trucks. Chilis and TGIFridays don't have a place in that market. They'll be around for a while for the flyovers but they're not expanding. Frankly it's a welcome change

They all source their food from Sysco

"Alright champ, I'm taking you out to Chili's and I won't take no for an answer"

>How does this place continue to exist? Is it declining? Tell me that places like this are declining, please.

The only people we see eating at places like Chillis, Olive Garden & Dennys are Blacks with a few trailer trash here & there.

Modern millenial white kids have all but abandoned these type of restaurants, unless dragged there by parents.

The only people I ever see at my local Olive Garden are all mexicans... lol. All the white people stay the fuck away from there.