youtube.com/watch?v=ekKMjJlv5fo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_TF4AUaFxS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Headcheese, also liverwurst, sardines, and anchovies

Everyone likes salt and vinegar chips

Sparkling water.

banana flavored candy in general

>he lives somewhere where sparkling isn't the norm

WTf is headcheese? I've only heard tell of that in the movie the texas chainsaw massacre.

youtube.com/watch?v=ekKMjJlv5fo

Assorted bits of pork (traditionally from the head but nowadays often mixed trimmings) in jelly

Liverwurst is great tho

your mom

I know! Most of them won't even try it.

Also cuttlefish and eel.

does, does Miami count as somewhere?

It should, or at least give a nod to Key West.

Same for me. What's wrong with vinegar on chips? Salt, pepper, and vinegar would be an amazing flavor, I do it with fries all the time.

This is not cheese

A Negroni is my favorite cocktail.

If we lived near each other I'd grab a Negroni with you user :(

No shit

So there actually isn't any cheese in it? When I heard the term I thought it was some hick way of making cheese like using a pig skull to let cheese ferment and age in.

My nana.

>If someone I know doesn't into salt & vinegar

DROPPED

All though kettle cooked is the way you need to go.

god its so tasty

Never got the chance to try liverwurst until about a month ago, that stuff is divine. Now I get a pound at the butcher shop that sells it in my area once a week.

The hate on anchovies is kinda odd to me. I love having it on pizza every once in awhile but is too salty to eat very often. But I also say this as someone who dislikes pineapple on pizza, so it is a no win scenario I guess.

Negroni master race reporting in. My favorite iteration is the Old Pal, using Rye as the base spirit and dry vermouth instead of sweet.

Most of my friends fucking hate Gin. I love Gin. Used to do shots of warm Bluecoat after work and some of my coworkers treated it like a goddamn novelty.

kettle cooked jalapeno are fucking disgusting though they taste sweet

Apparently, I have the tastes of an 80-year-old man.

Nah faŠ¼ I love this stuff too

Blue Cheese

Blue cheese is alright, but when I put it on a burger for my mom yesterday, the smell made me retch. Just so disgusting when it's warm, but having a hangover probably made it worse.

TOFURKY

gay

people hat salt and vinegar crisps?

A shame you don't live in either of those places, huh? Maybe one day, tyke.

What does head cheese taste like? Is there any brains in it?

Negronis are trendy and delicious af

As much as I love Combos, I'm a little pissed they got rid of the cheeseburger flavor. Although the 7-layer dip ain't too bad.

Dad, stop posting on my board.

Broccoli.

>tfw everyone you know is a manchild

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_TF4AUaFxS8

Really good with a malty beer

anyone who hates broccoli probably haven't prepared it right or are doing stupid shit like eating it plain and raw

I don't like banana candy because most of it tastes really fake. I love banana milk and banana popsicles though

I love broccoli and also don't understand how people cannot like it at least a little bit in some way/shape/form.

Tastes a lot like bologna with a varied texture. No brains in the commercially-available stuff, sometimes not even head meat.

Fuck off, it triggers my gag reflex, same with cauliflower.

Stop eating my chips roommates, I'll buy shit to spite u hahahaha , end up loving them like my sister in law , (((

Looks good 2 me

black coffee

I know they're shit but god damn do I love them

For fake meat, it's pretty palatable.

Your roommate ended up eating your chips and fucking your sister in law?