Why are dutch ovens so goddamn expensive in Canada?

Why are dutch ovens so goddamn expensive in Canada?

>lodge
>expensive
And now that the children are done shitposting, what's better: Staub, or Le Creuset. And more importantly, why is the answer obviously Staub?

I hope your Mauviel pan set fall of the rack and hit you on the head, user.

because the netherlands is literally thousands of miles away from canada, across an ocean. what did you expect?

Because Canadian dollars are basically Monopoly money.

I don't buy sets, and my mauviel saute pan is in the sink full of greasy dish water because I'm a lazy bum

Yeah, I did some research and median income in cdn is 76000 , in the us it's 56000 but guess what, 76000cdn is about 56000usd
And op's pot should cost about fifty but in equivalent us it's 86 bucks
Fuck man Canada's cool but no thanks I'll take my gunz and freedom

It's LITERALLY because you only need to buy 1 of them ever, it's basically a lifetime investment.

That casserole can make a lot of Kraft dinner, user. It's worth it.

You think that's bad you should see our liquor prices.

Why don't you ask your fellow snownigger's, Ameriboo?

BBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Aren't those food groups the favored of any people

You want a serious answer, OP? It's because someone has to pay for all your "free healthcare". It's called taxes and tariffs. This is why EVERYTHING is more expensive in Canada. It's why your standard of living is so much lower than that of the U.S., because your healthcare system is also inefficient and full of waste in comparison.

Now go break a leg or catch pneumonia or something so that you can go get some "free" healthcare and get some of your money back.

Pro tip: there is no tariff on Lodge dutch ovens in Canada because of NAFTA (Lodge dutch ovens are manufactured in the U.S.). Sales tax is not included in the sale price, but is calculated later so that doesn't factor into why Lodge dutch ovens are expensive. Most items are about the same price in the U.S. and Canada. The Canadian price of Lodge dutch oven is 2x the price in the U.S., adjusted for currency exchange, because someone along the distribution chain is taking a massive margin.

>US healthcare
>Ranks 37th in the world two positions higher than Cuba at 39th

Richest country in the world can't treat their citizens when they get sick, yet the rest of the first world countries and some third world countries do. Really makes you want to give the Zionists and Saudis a few hundred billion and increase military spending so we'll have a bigger military than the next 25 countries combined instead of only 20.

>a hundred bucks for a pot that will last your and your children's lifetime is so goddamn expensive
not really, no

er, woot.com
also i only paid 38 bucks for it.

sorry. wrong link.
woot>home and kitchen>cookware and bakeware
38 bucks for a green lodge just like your screencap.

Fuck it OP. I use mine only for braising and I could easily replace it with pic related and aluminum foil "lid"

What a fucking moron you are.