Post you're best 'ghetti recipe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3injDnvAyRg
vndb.org/v9879#main
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off you dumb weeaboo.

Look it up it's called "spapeggy and meatballs" it's my specialty

HOOYEAH!

-2 28 oz cans of tomato (crushed is better for convenience, whole peeled tomatoes that you puree yourself will taste fresher) or equivalent of fresh tomatoes that have been peeled and pureed
-6-8 cloves of garlic
-1 large or 2 medium onions
-1 tablespoon of dry basil or 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped basil
-olive oil

Chop onion and cook over medium heat in olive oil until slightly caramelized. Use about 1/4 cup of olive oil, less if you're going to be cooking fatty meat in it.

Add chopped garlic and cook for about 1 minute just to soften it, you don't really want it to brown.

Add tomato. If using dry basil, add it now. If using fresh basil, add it just before serving.

Serve pasta with a ton of Parmesan or Romano cheese. If not using cheese, salt the tomato sauce to taste.

Optional ingredients: balsamic, fish sauce/anchovies, grated carrot, any meat.

>Optional ingredients: balsamic, fish sauce/anchovies, grated carrot, any meat.
Also ricotta cheese.

I tend to buy ready-made pasta sauce and angel hair, but while cooking both on the stovetop I add a few items to my sauce. Typically scallions or onions (depending on what I have), sliced mushrooms, celery leaves finely chopped, and whatever olives I may have at the moment.

Instead of pouring on the sauce I prefer leaving a little of the starch water in the stock pot after draining and finish cooking the pasta tofether with the sauce. The starch helps it stick together much more easily.

Nothing fancy but it makes the meal tastier.

>ramen noodles
>ketchup
>sliced up wieners
any other recipe then this is trying too hard

>slicing wieners
youtube.com/watch?v=3injDnvAyRg

What game is this?

does she go naked in this game

These are good posts.
If you add that much stuff, why don't you make your sauce from scratch? Sounds like it'll be just as much work, and your ingredients will provide enough flavor anyway.

>add lots of olive oil to pan
>chop up a ton of garlic
>fry that shit until it is turning golden
>add spaghetti to pan
>add a ton of chopped parsley
>add chili flakes
>add lemon juice
>salt

I can't cook for shit but for me to make it good I add ground turkey (extra lean). I chuck like a pound of that shit in a bit pot with the spaghetti and regular bland Ragu original sauce.

Totally fair, my mom likes to shop in bulk and gives me food whenever I visit despite having moved out years ago. I appreciate the gesture and would prefer to go through it first instead of having a ridiculously cluttered pantry.

This

for the true weaboo flavor make naporitan

i.e. disgusting spaghetti with tomato sauce garnished with powdered 'parmesan' cheese and tobasco sauce.

protip: Average japanese people don't know shit about quality western food.

>tobasco
I see this a lot on here.
Is it a regional spelling?

>complaining about weaboos on a weaboo website

Makes ScarJo moist.

Slow cook spaghetti sauce

Ingredients:

1 bottle of Pino Grigio/sweet white wine(cheap stuff works fine).
2 medium red onions or 1 extra large red onion.
3-4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
1 large bulb of fresh garlic.
5 tbsp of oregano.
4 tbsp of basil.
3 tbsp of anise.
1 tbsp of salt.
1 tbsp of pepper.
6lb and 10 oz can of tomato puree(the big can).

Directions:

Base:
Dice onions, peel and dice garlic.

In a large skillet(14-16”), cover bottom with olive oil and heat on medium-high. Get oil hot but not smoking.

Add onions and garlic to skillet. Cook until onions are translucent(about 5 min). Add 1 tbsp more oil if onions soak up too much.

Add ½ cup of Pino Grigio or sweet white wine to onion mixture. Reduce down(about 3 min).

Once onion mixture has been reduce add 4 tbsp oregano, 3 tbsp basil, and 3 tbsp anise. Stir and mix well. Let cook 1-2 min.

The base is now down, onion mixture will look and smell heavily spiced.

Sauce:
Empty skillet mixture into croak-pot. Add ¾ can of tomato puree, stir.

Add rest of the wine bottle, stir. Use a bit of water and get remaining tomato puree into croak-pot, stir.

Add salt and pepper to croak-pot, and 1 tbsp each of oregano and basil. If necessary add more spices to taste, stir.

Cook 7-8 hrs on low setting. 30min – 1hr before serving add 1 cup finely grated romano/parmesan Cheese. If needed add ½ to full cup of water to thin sauce.

>Optional ingredients:....meat.

No, it's just the way it's spelled on the bottle.

This is super easy spag like my grandma makes.

1lb beef, 2 cans tomato sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, salt.

Brown the beef in a deep pan, then pour all that other shit in to taste. You can use real onions if you want, but I don't like that shit. Add tons of parmesan and serve on garlic toast.

??? Its Tabasco

Shit I'm retarded. I thinks they spell it with the 'o' because that's how some people pronounce it.

>meat cooked in the sauce
Do people really do this? Just make meatballs or fry up some spicy sausage.

I prefer a thick meat sauce to a thin tomato sauce. Meatballs just don't do it for me, and I'm not really after an accurate italian spag or anything. It tastes darn good though.

My spaghetti? You can't handle my spaghetti.

Son, we live in a world that has spaghetti, and those spaghettis have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Spaghetti and you curse the Chefs. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that Spagheti's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves lives*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that spaghetti. You need me on that spaghetti. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very spaghetti that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a spoon and stand a spaghetti post. Either way, I don't give a *damn* what you think you are entitled to!

make sketti instead

You are right, runny sauce is terrible. But you can still get thick sauce without adding ground meats. Personally nothing goes better with spaghetti then a fried, slightly crispy meatball covered in thick sauce w/ romano cheese.

if dubs or better, I will post my bolognese recipe.

vndb.org/v9879#main

>marinade one pound of beef in Worcestershire sauce and sugar
>saute up some onions and peppers using butter
>add minced garlic toward the end
>brown the beef and one pound of hot sausage and strain
>add one can of tomato paste, one can of stewed tomatoes, and one can of tomato puree
>season with oregano, basil, chives, and goat cheese
>finish it off with half a cup of starchy water from your noodles

You were making your noodles this whole time, right?

oh hell no
>Yankee Girls
MY FUCKING WEAKNESS

I GUESS I'M NOT DOING MY RESUME TONIGHT

The only pasta I make from scratch is gnocchi

Marcella Hazan's bolognese

sketti?

HIS PALMS ARE SWEATY KNEES WEAK ARMS ARE HEAVY