What Does Veeky Forums Think About My Zucchini

I was out of town for a few days. I came home to find this monster on my zucchini plant. 4 lbs 3.4 oz.
What should I do with it?
>inb4 some /b/tard mentions something sexual.

Post a craigstlist ad and give it to a loving home

My grandma made zucchini bread. But damn not with 4 pound zucchini you could start a bakery.

Why the hell you growing massive zucchini without a plan to use them?

shove it up your ass, faggot

You can smoke pot out of it I've got my pot zucc in my jacket

Cut it up and roast it with potatoes and peppers. Use it in a vegetable pasta dish. Make stir fry. Do a casserole. You can make little stuffed zucchini boats if you dig a channel out of the center. There's lots of stuff you can do with zucchini. Or go to food wishes and look up zucchini til something catches your eye.

I was out of town for a few days. It was underneath another part of the plant. I missed it when I picked one before my trip. When I came back, it was huge. I normally pick them when they are 8" and the end has turned dark green. They go from that to a 16" monster in 3-4 days.

draw a dick on it

why the fuck do your zucchinis look like that (colorwise)
they look more like cucumbers at this point

A couple of weeks ago I had a 2 lb one I made into zucchini parmesan.

>You can make little stuffed zucchini boats if you dig a channel out of the center.
Filling little zucchini boats is one thing. This thing would take 5 pounds of stuffing.

Does anyone know a good process for making zoodles without one of those spiral cutters?

It is a "Black Beauty" zucchini. They are normally a really dark green. This one was underneath another part of the plant and did not get much sunlight.

Use a mandolin or a vegetable peeler. Won't be quite the same as one of those peeler doodads but it's close enough.

Why do americans use such shitty measurements?
>using 2 different numbers instead of just 1.9 kg

turn it into compost, it probably doesn't have much flavor

OK, I forgot about the cross cut setting on my mandolin. It is making a nice linguine type zoodle. I am making 4 pounds of them.

The new topic for this post is "What the hell do I do with 4 pounds of zoodles? Any recipes y'all want me to try to see if zoodles perform like regular noodles? I have some leftover marina from when I make chicken and zucchini parm a couple of weeks ago. I'll try that this evening as a snack.

Do I push it though the strings or something?

Hi Reditt

Cut it in half length wise, stuff it with ground meat (turkey, beef, preference) and a carb like rice, quinoa, orzo, whatever. then bake it.

Seasoning is your call. But it's two dishes with one vegetable. Oh and obviously you carve out the seed core.

Looking at Joe Rogan's meme on here, I tend to think that zoodles would lend themselves better to a cream type sauce, as opposed to tomato. Maybe with a bit of bacon or pancetta. Parmasan cheese. Maybe something crispy for a topping, or whatever for a difference in texture.

protip: it's "mandoline"
also nice digits

Are you a girl???

:^)

I thought when zucchinis got gigantic the britbongs or eurocucks called them something different and stuffed and baked them like winter squash.

I have enough zoodles for 8-10 meals now. I think I will try one simple marina dish, a shrimp alfredo, and zoodles alla aglio e olio. I am also doing an experiment with freezing and dehydrating them.

Nope. Grown man.

>Nope. Grown man.
Grown men have large loose asshole. Stick it up there.

You can make moussaka just replace potatoes with zucchini
Or make a cream soup
Or make it fried in breadcrumbs
Or use it as meat softener

I'd actually take a rip from a pocket zucchini bowl. Let's see where the night goes.

hope you choke to death on it

Jjajangmyeon boi

Go to your nearest asian grocery store and get some black bean paste, korean style udon noodles, potato, onion, pork belly, korean radish or some cabbage. Stir fry the pork belly until crispy, add veg (including your giant zucchini) and stir fry until veg is soft, add a little more oil and stir fry the black bean paste for 2-3 minutes. Add water, cover, simmer for 10 minutes. Cook noodles. Uncover, reduce if necessary. Top noodles with sauce.

It's pretty good

Make lasagna but with zucchini instead of noodles. Just need to slice it across thinly. Otherwise, bread is pretty good at using up zucchini but shredding it is a pain.

place it ontop of a cop car.