HI, I'M GUY FIERI, AND WE'RE LURKING ALL THE BOARD LOOKING FOR Veeky Forums'S GREATEST DINERS, DRIVE-INS, AND DIVES

HI, I'M GUY FIERI, AND WE'RE LURKING ALL THE BOARD LOOKING FOR Veeky Forums'S GREATEST DINERS, DRIVE-INS, AND DIVES

why the fuck does a guy who doesn't eat eggs host a show about diners?

BITCH EGGS KILLED MY WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY AND BURNT DOWN THE FLAVORTOWN BROTHEL

Are you for real? Because there's a few DDD's I could name in my town.

He was just in my town filming for triple D

he opened a johnny garlic in my town and it is one of the worst restaurants i've ever been to

They're still making new episodes?

GUY FIERI HERE, TODAY WE'RE GOING TO SLAP CHOP OUR WAY TO A SPICY TRAIN TO FLAVOR TOWN.

MMM

THEM'S FIGHTING WORDS IN FLAVORTOWN

HEY I'M GUY FIERI, AND TODAY WERE TAKING A TRIP TO GUANTANAMO BAY WHERE WERE GOING TO EXPERIENCE A ONE WAY WATERBOARD TO FLAVO.....

MMMH
THIS WATER IS GANGSTER MAN
SICK

ARE YOU READY TO TRY A SLOPPY JOE SO SLOPPY, SO JUICY, SO WET THAT YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS LIQUID DIARRHEA BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER POURING THIS WET SLUT DOWN YOUR WINDPIPE ACCIDENTALLY CAUSING YOU TO CHOKE AND PUKE INTO THE GLASS ONLY DO CONTINUE GUZZLING IT DOWN LIKE YOU JUST TOOK THE FLAVORTOWN EXPRESS STRAIT FROM THE SAHARA DESERT YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH?

>Meanwhile, the real Guy is masterbating furiously

I PRESERVED SOME FRUIT BECAUSE THIS IS THE PINEAPPLE EXPRESS, I'M GUY FIERI AND WE ARE NOW BOTH ON A ONE WAY TICKET TO TAGINE....I MEAN FLAVOR TOWN.

>it's a guy subtly sexually harasses female cook episode

>it's a Guy blatantly sexually harrasses a female cook episode

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do more like?

Uma delicia

Fuck man I just got new sides!

Example?

He's been to my town twice which is nice because its pretty out of the way but people will come visit you just to see the little flavor towns

>Johnny Garlic
I just imagine a restaurant where everything is garlic based or garlic flavored

He "accidentally" bumped his hand on a female cook's ass Infront of her husband once

HI, I'M GUY FIERI AND I'M HERE TO INTRODUCE THE HOKEY-TOKIEST, SLAM-JAMMIEST ALLSTAR FLAVORTOWN DELUXE AMERICAN KITCHEN BAR
>guitar riffs in the background

SOPA DE MACACO....

holy kek my sides

>Guy's Big Balls
>blasted with Guy's signature cream sauce

I just couldn't order it even if it sounded good, which it doesn't

>the bidet is an MP3 player that plays Smash Mouth while you eat.

Why can't this be a thing

SOME-

Hey Guy! This is my favorite menu of yours!

BODY

ONCE

TOLD

ME

THE