Food when sick

What do you eat when you're sick?
Depends on the sickness?
Do you even make something for when you're sick?

I have a shitty cold right now, and i want to kill myself or eat something.

Soup is good, it'll hydrate you. Make it hot, the pepper will clear.your sinuses. Go breath in some steam too, that'll help the congestion and headaches. Stay hydrated, some people swear by 7up or sprite or ginger ale for upset stomach.

Pedialyte, spicy foods, and Motrin. Change your socks every four hours. You'll be clear soon.

I like to make other family sick. it feels good knowing they will suffer as I get better

I eat whatever I was planning to eat before, probably in smaller portions. Choke down as much fresh fruit and water as I can.

>Change your socks every four hours
Que??
Thanks for the tips, but what? Am i being memed?

Nice hot fresh chicken soup made by ma or grandma
Salty snacks so i drink alot
Lots of tea

Nah bro, foot hygiene is essential. Gotta change them socks man. Your shoes aren't too tight are they?

Military memes. It's like a cure all.

>getting sick in current year

Just kill yourself and speed up the natural selection. I haven't been sick one day in my entire life

Chicken or beef broth if I have trouble keeping solid food down.

Pho is fucking amazing.

I have chickum broth and I have schnitzels.
Lots of OJ.

I don't get sick.

Why is it always chicken? Wouldn't any soup do?

Hot soup, steamed veggies. Hot hot showers and baths.

t. hipster faggot

Boiled Sweet Potato in milk and sugar.

I keep three or four microwavable soup bowls on hand. They don't take up much room and it's a quick something to put in your stomach that's not that offensive to a upset stomach.

t. flyover fatty who is still talking about "hipsters" in 2017

I love spicy food when I have nasal congestion.

what's hipster about pho?

Every time I get truly sick, like blowing snot everywhere and shit, I go to the local Latin supermarket and get conch soup. Fucking delicious and I swear it's magic, I always feel better.

If I'm hungover, pho or bun bo hue and I load that shit with chili oil and sriracha.

If I'm so sick that I can't keep anything solid down, Smoothie King. Angel Food is the best.

If I'm depressed I eat steak, it's the only thing I can stomach.
Other than that I lie down and don't eat much, I'm a little overweight so I figure if I get really hungry my body will just digest some of the fat cells, right?