Plastic rice

Chinks are selling this stuff in the third world. If it hits the west could it be viable for cooking?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40484135
youtube.com/watch?v=QvEBN8Jd5DE
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-40484135
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it turns out it's just a meme created to trick africans into getting mad at their government and fight back

"The third world" is a uniform, magical place in the minds of americans

I'm pretty sure "the third world" for Americans is the whole world except them

No, it's just the parts of the world so shitty they have to eat plastic chink rice.

no they don't, as it costs more than actual rice

Wow so just China and SEA?

And what countries would that be, lard?

Meant for

There was an uproar here in the Philippines about it a few months back.

>Rice is literally cheaper than plastic
Why the fuck would they do this?

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40484135

The third world are countries not aligned with NATO or the Combloc countries.

Third world is countries that weren't part of NATO or the commie circle jerk.

British """"""""""""""""""cuisine""""""""""""""""""""" thread?

Reminds me of those shitty counterfeit eggs that they sell in china that give you Alzheimers.

The "third world" is simply a polite way of saying shithole.

America is third world. I heard that because pay is so low, staff actually NEED to get tips in order to pay their bills. In first world countries, people are paid properly by their employers and tips aren't required.

Someone also told me that they are so poor that they can't afford to grow cane sugar for use in products so they actually make sugar out of corn. How disgraceful.

>America

You realize there's two continents named "America" with an assload of individual nations each, right, dipshit?

>muh semantics

when people say America, they mean THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, because no other country in the "Americas" matters, faggot.

>thread about Chinese selling plastic rice
>somehow turns into another obsession thread over America
Never change yuropoors, never change.

you can easily tell a country's tier by the general opinion on mcdonald's
>first world
mcdonald's is cheap food for poor people
>second world
mcdonald's is a moderately priced restaurant chain
>third world
mcdonald's is way to pricey for 90% of the population

it's not
waste plastic is free. rice is actually a labor intensive crop

they can't help it
they're O B S E S S E D

literally addicted to comparing themselves to America

it's like the saying "keeping up with the Joneses" only keeping up with the Americans

they obsessively measure their self worth on finding small things that their countries are better at than America, and relentlessly poiting out these trivial American deficiencies, because they know they can never beat America in the big picture, the long game

to sew discontent and take advantage of the trouble in the government and gain control of the countries resources.

It's so strange. What if brazil was brought up every single fucking day? I mean we'd all see it was strange.

But for them bringing America is just normal.

>when people say America

They're usually uneducated idiots.

Veeky Forums is absolutely infested with Ameriboo's...

NOTICE ME AMERICANS!!! NOTICE MEEEEEE!!!!!!!

t. American in denial about his 3rd world country

This board is mostly American. When people say "Americans do X" or "why do Americans X" they are almost inevitably Americans complaining about other Americans, obviously when you say stuff like "why do people like [fast food chain that I dislike]" it's reasonable to instead say "why do AMERICANS like ____" when there are non-Americans around, because obviously those non-Americans don't know or have an opinion on the sandwiches at Harris Teeter or Jersey Mikes or whatever.

It surprises me that this has to be explained to some people, but one thing about Americans is that for many of them, the only foreigners they'll ever interact with are on the internet, so to them this is a very alien experience, acknowledging the presence of the other people in the room, so to speak.

China is fucking SCARY MAN I wish I could be a kid again and that the only things I knew about the Chinese were that they had funny eyes and straw hats.
But no, I had to find out about pollution, smog, long egg, genetically modified everything, killer escalators, square watermelons, their shitty knock off version of every American game/movie because they have no laws against it, like some League of Legends phone game that looks exactly the same, but it's actually made by the same company that owns RiotGames and I lose my mind.
Then I read about the four pests thing and I lose my shit as well.

>all these butthurt Ameriboos ITT

I can't imagine being from a nation so shitty that I'd rather spend my time on a foreign nation web site, speaking a different language and interacting with a foreigner culture, rather than interacting with my own countrymen.

And yet here they are....every single day.

Sad, really.

>I can't imagine being from a nation so shitty
Your words, not mine. I never said this country is shitty. Leave it to the MAGA crowd to admit they're the ones who hated America all along.

That sentence doesn't mean what you think it means, sunshine.

>Long egg

I could google it but I feel an user explaining it to me would be way more scary. Please go on.

Take it to /int/, cleetus

>south american gets triggered
>hurrrrr yuropoors

You seem upset, StephON.

Oh shit, I meant fake egg but I got memes stuck in my head.
I guess I narrowed it down now, it's just chemically made out of God knows what eggs.
youtube.com/watch?v=QvEBN8Jd5DE

People don't live in the sea dumb ass

Oh, you're that guy. Still butthurt that your waiter wasn't named "Jim", "Katelynne", "Dave", or "Ashleigh".

how fucking expensive is rice in china that they have to resort to this shit?

>not knowing long egg

God bless the germans

Why is it called "plastic rice"? Isn't it just broken rice or cereals and fillers made to look like rice?

it's a myth, just disregard it.

>>bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-40484135

it's just people perpetuating stereotypes.

All GMOs are currently illegal in China and square watermelons are Japanese and are just watermelons grown in a square box. Stop consuming half-true sensationalist media.
China's got problems but those aren't what they are.

I always think of Africa when people say that.
Fuck am I racist?

Yeh I heard. Ladyboys went on strike and everything.

>I always say the United states of America instead of America so people don't get confused and think I'm talking about Brazil

I usually say the states, or the U.S.....but that's because I'm not fucking retarded, like most of you.

>I usually say the states, or the U.S.....instead of America that's because I don't want people to get confused and think I'm talking about Argentina

>I never say the states because people might get confused and think I'm talking about; Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina,Brazil, Canada, Comoros, Ethiopia,Germany, India, Iraq, Malaysia,Mexico, Micronesia, Nepal,Nigeria,Pakistan,Russia, Saint Kitts, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Switzerland, UAE ,Venezuela, as these countries have states too.

>all these pissed off Ameriboos

I personally say Americrap so there's no confusion.

>I would use the Native American term to refer to the landmass but there isn't one so I use the Indian hindi word अमेरिका that's because I don't want people to get confused and think I'm talking about Chile.

>Denim shirt and wizard hat
Swag

Do they taste like mike and ikes?

McDonalds have different menus depending on the country.
It gets a bad rep due to American fast food garbage but here in NZ it's actually the healthiest choice compared to the others.
All chicken is 100% breast meat, not blown off the bone like murrica. Beef is all local, lettuce, onion, etc, all local.
By local I mean it's grown in my town that has the mcdees.
Check the caloric data of your mcdees and compare it to mcdees from other countries, they're all different.

sure waste plastic is free, but shaping it and bleaching it into rice looking pellets? It's much cheaper just to harvest it

Those are house fly eggs on the left.
Enjoy your rice tonight guys.

>retards ITT don't understand that even Mexicans will call themselves North American because it sounds better

Always specify which "America" you're talking about

Pity that fast food here costs so much money relative to what you get.
>Snack burger at KFC like $3.50
>Cheeseburger at McD 2.80 or something.
Probably cheaper southside of the bridge, but that's another problem entirely.

Veeky Forums is an American website.

Mexico's part of "north" America you tard.

Good thing no one said North Americans.

Nice try.

That's like saying "google is an American website"
This is an international site.
Veeky Forums is literally owned by a Japanese guy and was founded on Jap culture by an American weeb poofter.

ha. i honestly laughed out loud alone in my room.

Yup and if you've ever been to the states you'll be blown away by the size difference.
A large fries is like 4 of our large fries

>being that guy

>there is nothing here stupid american
>rook away now

>spics in this thread trying to conventionalize the term "American" as the whole western hemisphere rather than just the USA.

sorry Paco but not happening