Why aren't you drinking Yerba Mate? It is the patrician's drink

Why aren't you drinking Yerba Mate? It is the patrician's drink.

I am, just not all the time. Is there lead in those straws?

Is that pronounced m8 or mah tay?

ia pos el mate es la bebida de los patricios mis negritos kek.

Because I'm not poor

amerindians will kill your obsolete values and they shall replace it with cold manly terere

So, anybody from /a/ here?

Tastes like shit tbqh. The raspberry one I've had was tolerable, but pushing the limits of what I'd drink again. Tea and coffee have market share mate never will. And to a lesser extent, sips.

m/a/tate peru/a/no retr/a/sado

>raspberry maté

the latter

>lead
who the fuck spread that false information?

>raspberry mate
the fuck you've been drinking
that bottled shit?

>not drinking ayahuasca instead

North Americans! Drink youpon tea!

I hang out with you guys for the Yugioh threads. I hate you otherwise.

mahtay

paraguayan mate is the superior variety
if you're talking about the bottled variety, that's like saying all tea tastes like shit because you had nestea once and it was bad

SIPS SIPS SIPS

I started drinking it 18 months ago and I loved the effect it had. But it triggered my tinnitus severely so I had to give it up. Bummer.

andate a acagar porteño puto

yes I've been drinking mate for a while now
I still haven't found a way of preparing it that does make it taste very very bitter for the first few times it's infused

please help

try using colder water for the first infusion
some people even use room temperature from what I hear

this is called "washing the herbs" btw
the first sips are spitten out until the taste is goodish like a green tea

I only drink based Guayaki™That first sip

>Tastes like shit tbqh. The raspberry one I've had was tolerable
did you drink it with a monster dildo ripping your ass to olbivion?
did you drink it with your wife`s son?
did you drink it while watching someone fucking your wife?
>raspberry
what a fucking faggot

GTFO dirty sudacas. None of you will ever be white.

I'm european and this shit is much better than coffee desu. we really should have started mass-producing it instead of the black roasted jew

or you could import it from us

I think it tastes weird but I will say damn if it doesn't get me woke up and energized. Shit works for what it's supposed to be; a non-overprocessed energy drink. I just hope it doesn't trend to hard so the dipshits in South America don't slash thousands of acres of rainforest to cater to hipsters.

Where's a good place to buy it in decent quality online? A place that ships to the US.

Amazon sells it, I think. Can't speak of the quality. You can also get it at Whole Foods if you can stomach that place.

Never heard of it before, what's it taste like?
What kind of effects are we talking here? Similar to coffee, or kratom?

like a mix of cigarettes and black tea.

thats for effects and taste.

the shop doesn't matter much, but remember to buy it prepackaged by south american brands
if you buy it loose it's probably gonna be overpriced and stale
sort of like coffee but stronger, works for much longer and and is also very relaxing

That shit is like 8 bucks a bag user. I don't drink it because I'm poor.

Used to have it quite a lot with my Uruguayan buddy, he used to bring back several kilos everytime he was down there. Sadly I'm not sure how to get either the "paraphernalia" or the stuff itself up here in the deep dark yuronorth. I really liked it though, both the taste and the effect of it.