Rate my purchase of 2000 chopsticks

Rate my purchase of 2000 chopsticks.

It cost me 50 dollary doos on amazone and it was same day delivery.

Now I have chopsticks for years.

why not just buy a set of good ones and wash them?

kek
this

why be a weeb?

Kek.

I use a spoon and I don't wash it.

yummy well seasoned cast iron spoon

just 18/8

That's actually impressive. that's a lot of sticks. Seems like a good deal, too.

I get packs of 100 for $2 at the local asian market. shits convenient though

This right. Get a nice set of bamboo ones and treat them like ordinary cutlery

this

I was at my Asian market getting my case of Yeo's soy milk and I saw a giant pack for practically free

LE AZN CULTURE

I'M SUCH A COOL GUY FOR USING CHOPSTICKS AND EATING RANDOM SHIT WITH RICE!!!!

I mean, you should try it; using chop sticks actually enhances the eating experience; makes it fun almost.

>people knocking things they haven't tried because the internet says I'm a weeb

come on man.

I sure hope for your sake that these aren't those horribly woody smelling ones.

OP here, they don't smell. I also have never used wooden chopsticks that smell so I don't know what you mean.

more like it makes you a laughing stock to the people you try to emulate

?
that is like telling asians they get mocked for using forks, you are very close minded.

I always ask for chop sticks instead of plastic cutlery at restaurants that might have both because bamboo chop sticks are more sustainable than plastics. There is a buffet place close by that serves all kinds of food along with sushi so it gives me an opportunity to eat a variety of stuff with chopsticks. Have been doing it for years, and it is more enjoyable than a fork for chunk sized foods. Fuck eating rice with chopsticks though.

I try to explain my eco-friendly environmentalism to my indian IT coworker brethren in the break room and they just stare at me funny while eating with their bare hands. Fucking Pajeet...

OP...Why not just buy a couple pairs of reusable chopsticks instead? Why do you need so many?

I don't like doing dishes, also these things are useful for other things such as pulling wires through walls, making weave stars out of that you can throw at people, poking holes in things, biting down on when you break a bone, stiking up ur butt, wedging between floor and table leg to make it level, I could go on for ever baby

I think OP is stupid for not getting reusable ones but I think people like you are just as stupid. I was called a weeb before for eating fried rice with chopsticks and I'm fucking Korean lol.

WHAT.
People in the west eating certain foods with chopsticks is completely acceptable.

Are you retarded? I've been using the same pair of disposable ones that I got from a local takeout for probably 10 years now. Learn2wash.

your 10 years of wasted soap costs more than my 5 year chopstick supply, what up.

Not to mention time and effort.

my fork makes up for the 5 years of you eating inefficiently with chopsticks

I can eat more efficiently with chop sticks than you can with a fork for certain foods guaranteed. However efficiency is not what you are going for. you are going for an experience, why would you want to wolf down any kind of food worth eating for flavor. Another dumb 15 year old bites the dust.

You bought one of the worst brands out there for chopsticks.

Only the most grungy chinese take out places use this brand because they're cheap. They're also really flimsy and they smell like plastic.

wrong. they smell fine and are not flimsy.

i bought 100 of these for $5 and they are fine but i wish i looked at other brands before. i just ended up buying a couple nice pairs that i can clean tho

They're a circular top, they don't come attatched at the top, and they're quite thin to handle. They're shit and you should smell the inside of those bags you open.

I used to work in a restraunt where we used these temporarily and all of our chinese customers thought we were being stingy when they saw them.

Congratulations.

you probably had some disgruntled employee that shit in the bag to make them smell bad or you worked in a place with lots of mold that got in there which is likely considering its a chinese take out place.

they smell fine.

just get reusable plastic ones for a couple bucks

Your sandwich thread is shit.

Those are bleached used chopsticks.
That's why they're cheap, they're picked up from the trash and put in a giant bucket of bleach.

yo dawg why you so defensive about wasting 50$ on shit chopsticks

>could have just a few good chopsticks and reused them.

Are you one of those scum that uses disposable plates too?

Don't be silly, no one drinks sake with chopsticks

Nice

cheap shot you asswhipe

Am I supposed to throw bamboo ones away or what?
I have been washing the pair I've got for weeks now.