Favorite Coffee Mug?

Favorite Coffee Mug?

My parents just brought a bunch of my old, favorite mugs when they just visited me. I fucking love coffee mugs. I shall post some tomorrow to keep this thread bumped. Idk why, but I love a good coffee mug. They have a soft spot in my heart.

My dad gave this mug to me. My mom bought it for him years ago. It used to be a set of two, but his girlfriend broke the other one.

my parents got me this for christmas a few years ago
simple design, retains heat well, doesn't feel cheap at all, I like it alot

I used to have an Initech mug but it got broken at work and nobody owned up to it. I just use a generic white mug now

I bought a cheap, ceramic mug at Walmart a few years ago because I liked the color. Turns out it's really quite nice.
Dark mugs with a matte finish are top tier.

>mom memes

*groan*

Good morning, case friend. Is your coffee still warm? I wish you a fulfilling day.

Frank Zappa owned this mug. Got it and a lot of other things he owned for pledging to the kickstarter.

Every time there's a thread like this, I always want to post a pic of my coffee mug collection, but it's never a good time. I'd do it now, but I have work spread out all over my table, so I have no where to set them all. One of these days....I swear I'm going to do it.
Anyway, my most favorite mugs I don't really drink out of much, for fear of accidentally breaking or chipping them. My favorite mug that I actually drink out of is this one, because it's huge, and I love giant mugs of tea in the morning. For coffee, I use a small white cup and saucer, because I make my coffee with a moka pot.

Watch out for the drug residue! (jk, I love Zappa, that' pretty fucking cool.)

10/10 would drink out of (unless there was a Megurine one)

Can decide which I like better, but these are my go to mugs

Zappa didnt do drugs, are you really a fan?

>Zappa didn't do drugs

Proof or get the fuck out. Because I've seen interviews and documentaries where he talked about the band being on drugs when they made/did things.

I don't know why but i love this. This logo is printed on everything

cringe thread?

I like dipped mugs. I wish I had one. I've been drinking from a "Meowy Christmas" mug my mom gave me.

This is a great mug

Can we get some Starbucks hate here?

Terrible coffee, pretentious, expensive. Spicy winter sweet drinks are tasty but so sweet you can't enjoy it without the guilt clouding your mind.

Nice place to hang out, till you actually hang out there. Crazy person magnet, and the restrooms are the bleeding edge in modern homeless shelters/white junkies shooting up and passing out.

Why? This is a thread about coffee mugs, go make your own to bitch.

i got this in rhode island, it's covered in black rectangles shaped like closet doors and then when you pour in hot coffee it turns the pictures into famous gays! feels good man

I like coffee mugs with heavy equipment or oil company logos on them.

Nice thread. I got two coffee mugs from kickstarter. One was a bonus for a tea brewing basket and the other was a MST3K reward. The MST3K one was a paper thin disappointment, both before & after ebay, while the tea brewer bonus is my favorite mug ever by far.

its just a mug cool your jets, a nice mug too

So far the only one I'm into here. If this thread is still up tomorrow I'll post a few of my favs.

Close friend of mine brought this back as a souvenir and gifted it to me. We made a lot of karak chai back in the day so he bought the biggest mug he could find. Live in different countries now but I use this big boy mug to this day

fuck off

Baldwin was a gay?

Also, cool mug

tie between this one and a robocop-looking transparent mug with a world map on it

>not making your own

Excellent taste.

This is my favorite coffee mug. It was a birthday gift from a girlfriend. We're not together anymore, but I like it far too much to get rid of. I'm too big of a Game Grumps fan, and it feels nice in my hands.

I enjoy a game grumps vid here and there but jesus christ dude thats just obnoxious
and what the hell is arins ugly ass wife even doing on there

Is it really obnoxious if I just drink my morning coffee out of it in my own home? I figure Barry and Ross being on it balance out Suzie. Plus I may or may not have attached the last vestiges of my feelings for my ex to this mug because it makes me nostalgic for the nice dates we had. It sounds a lot more sad than it feels.

I wonder if that user with the German made mugs of the same company as on House the TV show is around.

I realized I have some mugs from that company, red with green pine trees for christmas.

Postin muh mug

Honestly you should be embarrassed. Even more embarrassed than anime mug guy

Its a hard decision, so here are my two faves UwU

Hey, at least Game Grumps is socially acceptable.

>/k/, The .jpg

Hello there fellow crossposter.

My dad got me this when he went on a work trip. Just finished a cup of afternoon coffee.

user, you are making me concerened....

>tfw you cant go to nuggetfest and get stared at by trap hungry /k/ommandos

its a lifestyle, don't judge me

fuck off, literal faggot

Kill yourself, society will never accept you, you will never accept yourself. Go hide in some online hugbox, you fucking freak of nature.

all I want is a flat color no logo no design mug that can hold 24+oz. why is this so damn hard to come across?

it isn't. dollar tree has them. for one dollar.

It's really not.

all I've seen is 20oz, but I'll look again later today.

MMmmmm gotta have my COFFEE IN THE MORNING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN mmmhmmm~

I bet you have the wallet too, faggot

cute rabet

get a beer stein

How many of these are painted with cadmium and lead?

I want a cute anime mug but they're all tiny 8oz mugs and apparently this the normal size and I'm the weird one for wanting a 16oz mug, I just drink a lot of coffee.

Nice

Lets see
Nova with girly colours +0.5
Some not obnoxious looking pistol +1
Tiny chastity cage -2
Nice battle station +1
Appchan +1
Good mic +1

7. 5/10 would hang out with and tease.

this one. too bad people don't know about foamy the squirrel anymore

and my favorite travel mug is one that has the cardassian logo on it.

I love this mug. It fits my hand perfectly. I like it so much I bought another one after the first one broke.
I also had a mug with all of the American Presidents on it (up to Obama) that my parents bought for me in New York, but I broke it too. Hopefully one day I can pick up a new one.

Bought it new and briefly considered selling it when they were going for over $100 on ebay. I use it almost every day.

>too bad people don't know about foamy the squirrel anymore
Because they'd rather forget that series ever existed. Just ask /co/.

Cost me $30, but it's got great heft and feels indestructible.

posting m'ladys mug because it is adorable

Is that a Mega Man Energy Pack mug? No wonder you spent $30, stupid gaymer shit

pic related
I've had this for over 5 years

transparent mugs are a thing?

can't you just refill?

with the tag still on?

looks expensive and not worth it

I wouldn't have bought it if it was just an ordinary mug with E-Tank images slapped on.

It's well crafted, I think.

That's a beer mug well played

A bit meme-y, but I like it.

I have a 27oz cup, i use it for chocolate milk. And herbal teas. It's quite heavy, my mom bought it 10 years ago when I was in high school. I think it's actually a pot for plants because i've seen similar sold as pots

Forgot to mention it's white and plain. I'd take a pic but in bed, too lazy to get up

Not my photo. I also don't patron Starbucks, but I love this mug.

No, that's a picture from online. I'm too lazy to take a picture of mine when a thousand exist online.

I think it's from the dollar store. Probably has lead in it

The chastity cage isn't actually mine, its my ex's. He was very smol

theres tons of 11 oz+ ones on etsy. just search "anime mug" and wade through the shit for the okay stuff. not many 16oz but thats just really big

Love my mugs. These are my favorites. The big blue one is my husband's. I would've gotten a bigger mug too, but the only other one with that pretty blue color was smaller. I don't mind, it's really nice and I like matching.

>using mugs instead of tumblers

lol

Ur a cool dude. Don>Frank though, if Im bein honest.

>alot

I go into hoarder mode whenever I see an unusual or ugly mug, I can't help myself from buying them

Currently my favorite are my frankenstein and bride mugs

Chastity cage fucks up penis, yes?

Ironic and ugly mugs are the best

no, thats just a myth from stories and hentai. it just stops a dick from getting hard which usually just makes you hornier

Made me audibly laugh.

>go on ebay
>looking for a siamese cat mug to replace the one I broke
>find pic related
>it's hypnotic

I cannot wait until it arrives.

kind of weird that it isnt even your cat dont you think

In the UK we have a sports shop which sells a 0.5l mug with their logo on it. I've had several of them, even used one as a plant pot (they really are huge). This is my favourite mug for it is the only one I could find which holds a desirable amount of coffee.

From my first deployment