What does Veeky Forums think of Nando's?

What does Veeky Forums think of Nando's?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/man-spends-1000-trying-to-win-nandos-competition-only-to-find-it-had-closed-9035240.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NOjG5usM_y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the restaurant or the store sauces?

wtf?

Do you know what the part between the front and back door of a nandos is called?
The piri-pirineum.

decent, small portions, overpriced

cheeky as fuck

They don't announce cheese day early enough

Tastes pretty great, easily one of the best 'casual' restaurants chains. Only problem is it's pretty expensive, and they seem to exclusively employ retards who can't understand basic orders.

I prefer my local Peruvian chicken joint, cheaper with bigger portions

this, also forgettable

The chicken and the sauces are fine, but the sides - especially the chips - are very mediocre.

I don't understand why it's become so big

In Burgerland, we have many chicken chains. So this particular foreign one seems shitty. Just like Jolibee.

Based

CHEEKY NANDOS WITH THE LADS XDXDXDXDXD

The sauce is pretty good. The sides are fairly mediocre. It's pretty pricy, especially because there's probably some Turkroach shop around the corner with dirt-cheap £5 meal deal.

Where I live, (in the US), I can only buy their bottled sauces, but I do buy both their medium and hot sauces to use with chicken, pork, and seafood. Pretty good stuff. As far as fried chicken, we have so many kinds of fried chicken here, that I don't really miss not having another. I can always just make my Nashville Hot Chicken recipe and substitute Nando's sauce for the hot sauce.

It's kind of bland, don't you think, for something that's supposed to be marinated for 24hrs then flame grilled it's a little lite in the taste department. The egg tarts / pasties de Nata are tasteless. There's an Italian bakery here that has them and they're fantastic and cost less then what Nandos is charging.

On a positive note, the seasoning on their fries (paprika) brings back good memories of the Old Dutch BBQ potato chips I remember eating as a kid.

I'm from London and we have many chicken chains. Whilst I'm not saying Nandos is good it really isn't what you're thinking it is
Yankee doodle

It isn't fried chicken

Ok, so it's broiled/grilled chicken. We can get that here too, at places like El Pollo Loco (to name one big chain). The point is we have a fuck ton of chicken places, even the grocery stores here have both rotisserie and fried chicken in their delis. I like Nando's sauces, but I don't really care whether we have their chain here or not.

Burger who worked a few months in aussy here. Nandos is fast food grilled chicken, instead of the deep fried or rotisserie baked chains we have. Its pretty decent with hot sauce but nothing special. I wish we had more places that cooked chicken in that style, but in Texas there's a bunch of Mexican grilled chicken places which is better anyway.

I've been there maybe twice, each time I was served bland, dry chicken. I don't know what all the fuss was about. Can't just be the sauces, can it?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/man-spends-1000-trying-to-win-nandos-competition-only-to-find-it-had-closed-9035240.html

>Christopher Poole visited 85 branches of the Portuguese themed restaurant before he realised the competition was no longer running

Never forget moot's sacrifice

Clever marketing and memes

youtube.com/watch?v=NOjG5usM_y4

root any hot sheilas m8 :p

Kek

>small portions
>overpriced
I'd say pick one, since the portions are good if they were cheaper.

Better than any fried chicken around here. Love Nandos and I buy their extra hot peri peri sauce for my home made chicken

They do God tier wings and fries,haven't had their burgers in ages.

I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS BECAUSE OF BREXIT?

they can be both

if i gave you a single olive and charged you 5 dollars for it, it can be both small portioned and overpriced