ITT: foods nobody could possibly hate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Af6k9HyFiic
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2150033/African-scientists-warn-eating-monkeys-apes-cause-HIV-epidemic.html
mobile.globalmeatnews.com/Industry-Markets/Monkey-consumption-a-threat-to-mankind
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate honey

I know someone who really doesn't like honey, I don't understand it. I guess the floral taste is off-putting to some?

It's gay and taste like shit

Me too

Have you tried good quality honey or just the cheap stuff that might be half corn syrup?

only one of those things is true

sopa de macaco

I used to hate honey when I was a child. I love it now, but from what I remember the taste was kind of sickening, like I was eating something that was rotten.

>not sopa de caracol
youtube.com/watch?v=Af6k9HyFiic

I've tried all kinds, even the 100% organic shit with bee parts still in it. All honey tastes gross to me and the consistency is nasty too

Same

I see. At least you kept trying it. Do you think it's even gross in beverages, like honey in tea?

This. It tastes like semen for kids.

There's an apiary near my house. What kind of honey should I get? I've only ever tried whatever they sell at the supermarket.

They have:
Wildflower
Clover
Blueberry
Cranberry

>sopa de caracol
spic soup

The berry ones will probably be more different than what you're used to. See if they'll let you sample each kind. If they don't have samples they might sell small individual servings you can use to sample.

Nothing like some high quality orange blossom honey

i hate pancakes. Swedish Pancakes are superior

Orange blossom is the nigger of the honey community. Kys.

I used to hate honey. But I'm better now.

>stop liking what I don't like

Crepes are just thinner pancakes.

To be honest I never tried honey before

ok

Steak with AI sauce.

I thought semen was semen for kids?

My mom buys locally sourced raw honey to have with tea. The shit is fucking $10.50 for 32 oz. I only ever eat a few spoonfuls when I have a sore throat and it's kinda gross.

Every time I make pancakes I'm torn between making American style pancakes or crepes. Regardless of what I make I regret not making the other one. Is there a way to decide which one is superior so I can make that for the rest of my life.

I knew a person who only ate steak tartare and fries. He didn't eat anything else (weirdly enough he wasn't even an autist, he seemed quite normal in all other ways). All we have to do now if find people who hate fries and steak tartare and we can safely assume there's no such thing as a food nobody could hate.

Pretty sure about half the people would hate steak tartare so there's no point in even looking. Fries on the other hand might be very hard to hate. They may be the least hated food.

No one could possibly hate the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

uma delicio

> nobody could hate

exactly, you're a nobody

>mcdonald

>eating bee vomit

no thanks pal

It's no healthier than any other extracted sugar but people like to pretend it's "natural chakra-enhancing goodness"

nigga make both

dem enzymes though

$10.50 for 32 ounces? Where? I've got my bags packed already.

Not him but when I buy 5 gallons at a time from a local guy it's $155. That's 60lbs, $2.58/16 oz. I have a feeling you'll unpack your bags when you here what state it's in, though.

I believe I am one o the few on this earth that hates mashed potatoes. The flaky, gritty texture is disgusting and the smell of melted butter mixed into is makes me feel sick. The texture issue is also why I dislike beans.

either you have been eating instant potatos or you just straight up cant fucking cook you retard

Now that ain't right.

Is this some weird meme I don't know about?

>there are people that find this revolting

you guys are gonna have a really bad time if civilization collapses.

>flaky, gritty texture

?

I don't really find it revolting, but it's all skin and bones. What am I supposed to eat it?

It's a fucking monkey. It's borderline cannibalism.

Most people would. People who are willing to eat monkeys aren't going to be having a happy time either.

Eating monkeys has actually caused troubling new diseases that if they evolved in method of transfer, could be deadly. Like AIDS and Ebola. Both arose from the consumption of monkeys.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2150033/African-scientists-warn-eating-monkeys-apes-cause-HIV-epidemic.html
mobile.globalmeatnews.com/Industry-Markets/Monkey-consumption-a-threat-to-mankind

Why the fuck would you seek put chimps to eat? There are dozens of other meat options on the environments chimps live in.

Monkeys in the jungle I understand, I guess.

I like honey, except the one time I tried to use it as substitute for sugar in baking. My fault it got overbaked and burned, but still.

> Bush meat

GOAT

i get 2 chick-fil-a biscuits before work sometimes and laugh at the drive-thru cucks

i walk in and walk out with my food within 2 minutes while those shitters are still in line

thats not chick fil-a faggot

Pic lifted off their website.

Poutine is a dish that's easy to get creative with. It's really good, if you haven't had it.

Wild Game

Hawaiian Pizza

They died for a good cause.

Layered bologna cake :)

Sweet potato. If you don't like it, then you're a child.

MOOOODS