Ok, this needs to be discussed

Beer or wine. Which one is best? I have been drinking only wine. I have been drinking only beer. I have pissed on both. Right now, I'm in to beer. It got one big advantage; it's

Beer. Wine is disgusting

Beer.
Wine are for pretentious faggots.

Fuck. Elaborate yourself nigger.
I know you got the vocabulary to argue!

Beer is a presentation of hops / a malt, and how you can compliment their flavor.

Wine is a presentation of grapes, and how you can compliment its flavor.

They are different drinks, presenting different flavors, and different people will have a different preference.

Even more importantly is that there are so many kinds of each. (Wine is more than just red and white, beer is more than just piss water, IPAs, and darks)

Gay/girly drinks

Get out fag.

But if you want bubbles you got to by champagne.

So, you seem to disagree. What do you disagree with, and why?

Or Miller™ High Life™, the champagne of beers™.

>It got one big advantage; it's

yes???

Only reasonable response.

Though if we're talking personal preference, I like most beers over most wines, though there are some wines I like.

Beer for casual drinking, wine with meals

B E E R
E E R
E R
R

There isn't really a "best". Beer is a better session drink because it's almost always lower ABV, while wine - especially if we expand out to non-grape "wine"s - has far more versatile pairing options.

>what is prosecco?

Beer
The variation due to more acceptable experimentation is awesome

I like Wine more of the two.

reeb

Wine, definetly. Depends on what kind you can actually afford and what country you're from, though. Can't really compared the trash that is american wine to something as perfect as portuguese wine, for example.

Bong here. I wish Portuguese wine were more easily obtainable in London. Red, white and rosé – it really is fantastic.

Wine.

Red wine hurts my stomach if I drink it everyday,it's too acidic, when I drink a thick frothy beer like a stout it tends to settle my stomach.

>rosé

I used to work at a cheese and wine store. If a guy came in and asked for a rosé we'd go "Ooohhhh you want the rosé" and give you the wine equivalent of a Smirnoff Ice.

So you're saying you're a dipshit that is good for nothing more than being a servant and make fun of people who live better than you just because they have a different taste?
Sounds about right.

neither. alchohol is garbage tier

oh hush little garbage can. Go back to watching your little cartoons and thinking you're such a man

what the hell is with you?

Do you have mommy and daddy's permission to be on the computer today, little guy?

He's just a mad little servant who can't get a real job.

maybe, but what he said doesn't even make sense.

Men don't drink rosay, bitch.

They're both good in their own way, this is not a dichotomy where you have to like one or the other.

>rosay

see yourself out

Apples or bananas? Sushi or tacos? Soup or ice cream?

There is no "best" because they're not the same. Only a degenerate alcoholic or a flyover would imagine that there's some kind of competition.

Only dessert/fortified wines are good. Everything else is garbage.

A lot of beer is garbage, too, but there is a better variety of ones that can be enjoyed by anyone.

Bananas
Tacos
Soup
Proved you wrong.

Neither is "best".
They're completely different. That said, I like beer more

Why pick sides like a child attaching their identity to a product? Why not enjoy both?

Only cider and cranberry wine need apply. Buy local or go home.

>Which one is best?
What a silly question.

I love both, and both are "best" in specific situations.

beer does not taste good

Anyone else unable to digest wine?

I'd love to drink it, but every time I do, I get bad indigestion as soon as it hits my stomach.

Beer doesn't do this to me, so it is better purely for that reason.

Sounds like a pretty uneducated and presumptuous thing to do to someone. Have you never tasted quality rosé?
Also where do they have shops for cheese and wine? (Genuinely interested – seems a strange combination.)

Some men drink what the fuck they like and don't give a shit about the opinion of illiterate neckbeards.

What is the best beer? The ones i have tried all taste like piss.

vodka

I believe that poor, illiterate lad is attempting to construe his distaste for wine, as the beverage is simply not palatable to him.

sounds like a pretty murican thing to me, it was probably called "Pretentious fags' store"
not that I have anything against cheese or wine, but american "gourmet culture" is the fucking worst

best in terms of what? obviously everyone is going to prefer the taste of one or the other

the only thing i can't really understand is light beer

You need to look in north London up haverstock hill Chalk farm Kentish town, there are Portuguese wine stores and wine bars to, also off borough market and around Southwark most wine shops sell Portuguese as that's where the community is. also wine bars that sell to take away at corkage, terroirs, the remedy, vinoteca and 28-50 all have a good selection of Portuguese wine for sale in London. Look harder

+1, i use it only for cooking

Uh, my 63 year old mother says this?

Not that I'm supporting wine, if you're not a hophead IPA snob you're missing out. Hops is incredible once you acquire the taste, intense green floral flavor. I even do fresh hops ale and single hop IPA snobbery and it's worth it once you taste hops as varietals and blends thereof instead of just a shock of offensive green bitterness that pushes you back to socially drinking a Blue Moon and pretending like the orange slice makes it special.

Hard to even pick a favorite hop at this point. Liberty? Citra? Perhaps Mosaic? You're missing out of the most elven of forest flaves my non-hop-headed friends. Drink of the World Tree and become an immortal elf.

Pic related

>Live a short drive away from one of the best wine regions in the entire world
>Almost never drink wine, unless I'm out with family at a nice dinner

Wine is objectively shit if you listen to my opinion; which I think you should.

Nah, you're a nobody. Your opinion (especially when it's so objectively wrong) doesn't matter. Hell, you probably even watch anime.

No on all 3 counts user, you've struck out.

>you're a nobody
>your opinion is wrong
>your opinin doesn't matter

I'm 100% right, fatty.

Found the rose drinking fag. Also I've had wines that cost more than 4 figures so go suck it.

>where do they have shops for cheese and wine? (Genuinely interested – seems a strange combination.)

Pretty much any big city has shops like that. My city is so hipster that it has a shop which bypasses selling cheese and wine and straight up sells winemaking and cheesemaking materials.

You've

>calling others fags for trying different drinks than what your pathetic little mind considers good

No wonder you're just a servant.

Also
>talking about the price instead of the quality of the wine

We already knew you were a tasteless pleb, but this just shows you're not worth giving more attention to.

Beer used to be literally rotten bread in a vat and for peasants. That's when the entire 'wine is for patricians' meme was developed. Fast forward to today and beer is delicious, with the finest ingredients, different strains of hops and countless of styles and sub styles. There's no reason if you have half a taste bud and half a brain to not realize that today beer has 100% surpassed wine and is the superior product.

Nice one, I'm not far from Haverstock Hill. Next time I'm near I'll do that. Obrigado user.

Are you a med or a women? If not stick to beer.

> one big advantage; it's
you ok there user? did you pass out?

I like beer.
I like wine.
I like liquor.
Depends what I am in the mood for.
Depends what I am pairing it with.

Funny thing. What we call hipster now used to be pretty common. It is just society has gotten so processed and commercialized, that making things yourself has become the rarity now.

My grandfather used to make wine and dandelion wine in his basement back in the 40s and 50s.

wine is a good mix of water and alcohol. you dont get as dehydrated as drinking liquor, and you dont have to stuff yourself with a bunch of water, like with beer.

however i hate the taste, so i usually drink strong beer.

Does beer make anyone else feel fucking sick? Whenever I drink it, it gives me headaches, stomachaches and the worst hangovers, even if I have just a little. What the fuck is up with that? Wine, rum, liquor, all fine.

I mean IPAs can be tasty, but drinking all those hops can't be good for you.