Any of you guys eat the pizza from Whole Foods?

Any of you guys eat the pizza from Whole Foods?
I saw someone leaving with a whole pizza and wondered if it was any good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXPRErYE_dE
youtube.com/watch?v=1-SJGQ2HLp8&vl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

/thread

No. I'd rather not spend $10 per slice of pizza.

Would you go again?

I only go once a month to stock up on bulk grains and some specialty meats and I usually get a large slice for $2.50 to eat in the parking lot. It's a NY style. Sauce is tangy, not sweet. Makes a decent lunch.

No

The pizza is bad

only time i've ever been to whole foods was when i went out with a fatty and that was her idea of a date

pizza looked decent, and the stuff on the buffet looked good

bought some parmesan crisps and got some head though

That single slice they sell is $9

If you ever decide to get pizza from Whole Foods i strongly suggest getting the freshest looking pizza. Some sit out for a while. Their pizza is mediocre just like all of their premade foods. Sandwiches are their best premade foods but don't even do that better than Publix.

Why don't you just fucking buy a piece and decide for yourself fucking cuck faggot

I've never seen Whole Foods with a normal slice of pizza. It's always raw vegetables and mexican cuisine on top or something

It was delicious actually. Decent crust on it and the sauce is very rich and hearty. It doesn't have the cheap taste a Pizza Hut pizza carries with it.

This is what Dominoes Pizza looks like in India.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXPRErYE_dE

I actually really love their vegan pizza (either vegan cheese with tomatoes or their super yummy barbecue pineapple one with tempeh bacon and vegan cheese).

Had a vegan friend I'd eat there for lunch with sometimes who got me to try them and I was hesitant but now I buy them for myself.

How the hell do you fuck up pizza?

Why did you post this?

Their cookies, pies and some of their other baked goods are pretty good. I also like the the tuna and chicken salad.

No it's not. The pizza is pretty cheap for a single slice and it's not that bad. I used to eat it when there was a whole foods right next to my office, but they moved 5 blocks down the street to get a bigger space and I don't go there anymore.

Its 6$ for 2 slices. It is a damn good deal. They put high quality ingridients as toppings. On Thursdays it is 15.99 for a large 3 topping your choice of toppings. They have free condiments too at least around here. You can get wholegrain crust as an option. I eat there often it is pretty good

The hot food bar at whole foods is amazing.
Their pizza isn't too great though. Although they do sometimes cook to order if you buy a whole pizza.

Do I need an Amazon Prime membership to shop there?

That would be hilarious if they did that. Add a membership card through amazon prime to shop there.

To be fair. 99% of the people who shop at Whole Foods probably already has Amazon Prime

i always feel so embarassed for the whole foods culinary staff, wearing those silly white uniforms as if theyre actual chefs or something. basically i have to look straight ahead as i pass through that area, lest we make eye contact.

>tempeh bacon
>super yummy barbecue pineapple
>vegan cheese
>vegan friend

HIPSTER AS FUCK.

I was in a big king kullen that served pizza

there was some retard screeching at the pizza maker not to stretch the dough
and the pizza maker was showing far too much patience trying to explain to said retard why you can't make a pizza without stretching the dough

Their pizza is bland. Plus everyone who works there is a poser cunt. So why pay $10 buck for a slice when you can get two equally bland pizzas at Dominos for the same price?

A lot of their employees view working there as some kind of status symbol. Hard to understand.

whole foods pizza is too salty and tastes weird. Try it if you're really curious, but I think you'd be disappointed. It looks like it could be quality but in my experience it wasn't.
Best thing from whole foods is attractive liberal people, second best thing is prickly pear sanpellegrino soda, or prove me wrong

I tried two kinds.
Tastes a bit like greasy paper.
I mean it's factory made pizza.

Yeah. It's rather funny. Every time a go there and ask for any type of assistance the do a "fart smell face" roll there eyes and with exhaustion in their voice they point me to where I got to go. And I'm thinking to myself "this asshole thinks he/she is better than the guy/gal at the corner Ralph's."

>$6.99+tax+tip is cheap for a slice of pizza
This is what yuppies actually believe. Leave your gentrified luxury building for once and go to an actual pizza shop I know a place in Brooklyn where you can get GOAT slices for only $2 and they have a stone oven and everything. When I see retards walking around with the whole foods bags im convinced its just a fashion statement and they aren't actually retarded enough to be doing it unrionically. Same with beats headphones

i actually had this, it is as rubbish as it looks. Base is like bread and super thick, not much flavour and they cheap it out on ingredients. Also servings are tiny and shit is EXPENSIVE

recently moved and scanned the area for whole foods... for precisely that. attractive people.

im sort of shit out of luck. this area is the weird desert/suburb part of california that seems to shun youth.

i imagine if i look like a regular customer and am with someone buying gorceries. i can order a pizza, eat it and leave the box in the aisle just fine.

but if i go by myself looking like a piece of shit. someone will probably keep an eye on me.

anyone that works at a grocery store can confirm or tamper my fears?

>If you ever decide to get pizza from Whole Foods i strongly suggest getting the freshest looking pizza
tips for getting old pizza for free?

Just go to fucking costco

It's $2.50/large slice at the Memphis Whole Foods, numbnuts. Someone else posted $3.00.

>hurr durr muh WF so expensive, only for yuppies, I spout false memes, I'm so edgy

The calories in those pizzas are through the fucking roof though for some reason.

>shopping at Whole Paycheck

I'm wealthy and even I won't waste my money there. Needless markup on the exact same product or even lower-quality product than I can find elsewhere around town.

>no leaves on the cheese

it's shit

I like whole foods pizza and i only eat at the local pizza spots. Now, whole foods isn't quite as good as dirty daves or the cloverleaf, but it is stone oven pizza.

Everybody gets profiled if they look like junkies or bums. The reason being? They probably don't have any money. Common sense.

>calls themselves Whole Foods
>sells pizza
Retarded liberals

Hi /pol/tard! Did the rock you crawled out from under today get hotter than normal because of the hoax climate change?

Why do you want to try organically grown pizza over something actually good like dominos

>calls themselves whole foods
>sell 1/8 of a pizza pie at a time

The madness

Worked there. It's better than non-local chain resturants. However, it's the greasiest pizza imaginable. Literally had pizza grease dripping on my register from it's box.

>tip

lol it's a fucking grocery store m8, no tips, also it's like 12 dollars for a "large" (comes out more like medium) cheese pizza there

that said, it used to be really good but my location at least has either changed the recipe or gotten a new "pizza chef" or some shit cause now it's really not great anymore. Also how I said it comes out like a medium, it used to be a proper large, which makes me think it was a decision to make it worse and not an accident

No it's not. You can actually see them make it.
Maybe the dough is pre-made, but the pizza as a whole doesn't come in frozen

Wow somebody can triggered as fuck over a mildly offensive statement. Go back to Tumblr or go play with your trust fund, beta cunt

Why are ao many people in this thread spouting false bullshit? I work there and really don't give a shit about my job, but I have no idea why posters are pretending to know what they are talking about.

Facts about the pizza:
>It can vary between acceptable to absolutely disgusting because at least at my store, our oven breaks all the time and burns half and leaves the other half uncooked.
>Apparently the retards that shop there expect it to be like Papa John's. It's made with a completely different process so it tends to taste different.
>Our tomato sauce is canned tomatoes and salt.
>Contrary to womyn-science, the Margarita (which is just a bastardized version of its namesake, and yes is spelled like that) is the least healthy pizza. And it is gross.
>Our dough is supposed to stretch to 16 in, but almost always winds up smaller. If you stretch it more than necessary it actually falls apart in the oven.

Having worked at other pizza restaurants before, I honestly think WF should cut their losses and get rid of the venue altogether. Too much spoilage, not enough profit, and they are too hung up on trying to be unique.

you guys are really going through the motions with this argument. why bother

Just schooling brandnewfaggots on how Veeky Forums is not a Tumblr safe space

>lives in flyovermurderistan 4th world shithole
>its cheap :DD
No shit. Come to Manhattan and the whole foods 'za is $5.99+tip while the long standing place across the street is $2.50 fresh out the oven. Also i would rather live in Zimbabwe than fucking Memphis lmao

Posting on Veeky Forums is like walking through the streets of Compton after midnight

I've never had a reason to eat at pizza at a Whole Foods.

>Live in Central NJ, close to NY, so the pizza here is pretty great
>Can just drive over to NY if I'm really feeling something

>How the hell do you fuck up pizza?
Make the crust whole grain, use shitty cheese, be poor and use ketchup instead of tomato sauce, put pineapple on it, attempt to make pizza "healthy" by putting things that don't belong on pizza like chia seeds on it
It's very easy to fuck up a pizza if you aren't being careful about it.

It's really not that hard to make a decent whole-grain pizza crust yourself if you're that into the whole food shite.

Not responding to pineapple thing because dead meme

Yes they use wheat dough, but there is also white available for the children who can't handle eating something that is brown. Everything else you said is retarded.

How do I make a pizza from scratch?

you need to go to pizza school for a minimum of 16 years user, jeez.

Fuck me man I've spent the last ten years in Japanese maple pruning school now this?

Just do this :)
youtube.com/watch?v=1-SJGQ2HLp8&vl=en

Are you meming me because I don't actually see anything wrong here

>Its 6$ for 2 slices. It is a damn good deal.

I can get a whole pizza at little Caesars for $5

What faggy toppings do they do?

POO

I had a slice of buffalo chicken pizza when I was in Newark--best part of the whole trip

Little Caesar's tastes like shit though
It tastes like it came out of someones ass

Whole foods bakery is 80% unfrozen+put out/unfrozen-warmed shit.

Literally do not go there.

Mods!