Food Commercials

What do interracial couples have to do with Cheerios?

Cereal is for fat disgusting people - just like interracial couples

90% of commercials now feature interracial couples. And when it is two blacks, the "black" woman will always be lighter skinned. Really makes me think.

It's pandering to idiots who feel like manipulative product propaganda should represent them more

OR

It's PR firm realizing that product propaganda is less effective when they don't represent minorities when shown to minorities. I bet they have different commercials for dog areas based on race

Why does it matter, Whiteylocks?

>It's PR firm realizing that product propaganda

It makes sense if you look at it in terms of IQ. Northern Asians and jews have tend to have higher IQs so you dont see them in advertisements too often. Whites are fairly avarage so you see them but they arent the focus. Lower IQ people tend to really dig this multiculturalism stuff. Especially when its lower IQ cultures mixed with higher. It makes them feel special i guess.

>be on the Veeky Forums cooking board
>see some bait thread
>enter because the picture is funny
>See post 9141245
>this has to be a troll
>what if it's not
>whiteylocks
>call police and hide under table
>officer I’ve been raped!!!
I once got called a white bastard, stared in amazement and laughed, these fuckers cry at this low level name calling every single time and chimp out.
Pathetic.

Stupid people buy products based on commercials
Controversy creates buzz which affects everyone, dumb or not. It's a win-win.

I've noticed the amount of interracial couples in commercials vs the amount in real life is like 25:1

Does that make me /pol/?

Because they eat food too.

That sir is a lie. They live off of a sense of self satisfaction.

But why only blacks and mexicans? Why not try to get the jews or asians to buy their products.

why do 95% of the interracial couples on commercials have a white woman?

How do you people even notice this shit? It's a fucking Cheerios commercial

is this bait?

i don't even know anymore

Because the SJW are the only ones who would actually give a fuck about the identity of the people in the commercial beyond the idea it might be racial propaganda. SJW already accept that "all art is propaganda" so really they're the only ones who will consistently give a fuck because they essentially think not showing it is opression of..some sort. It IS propaganda but all it says is "Khajit has wares if judgy white girl has coin".

i buy ALL my food if there is a black male and white female couple. proud yoga practitioner here.

Sorry sweetie but this is what the American people look like in the current year

I'm pretty sure Veeky Forums has the highest percentage of older women so what do they think about this?

Because nobody, not even black men, think black women are pleasing to look at.

I live in a liberal college town. The number of times I've been told that my opinion is worthless or I have no right to speak because I'm white, male, straight, etc. is fucking bonkers.

I don't know OP, what do interracial couples have to do with cooking and food?

I lived in a liberal college town for 4 years and I never had that problem, maybe it's because I didn't try to tell other people how they should feel about stuff that's got nothing to do with me

I suspect being called a racist/sexist/whatever might become less of an issue for you if you could break the habit of showing up uninvited at the Gay & Lesbian African American Student Union to announce that racism and homophibia are just figments of their imagination and they should just lighten up

Nope, just in social settings. And I'm a liberal.

Spotted the black lesbian in a wheelchair.
It's truly sad how you either bury you head in the sand or blatantly lie for the cause of liberalism.
Don't respond or this will turn into a /pol/ style shit fling match and I'll win because I have the truth on my side.

Lol, you are probably just memeing but this is how those people think
>as an able bodied straight white man let me tell you how you should feel as a crippled black lesbian

You know Sweden isnt in the US, right?

>he doesn't know the difference between liberalism and leftism.
Retard.

This post reminded me that there are white men who voted for Hillary. An unsettling thought.

I mean there's a difference between feces and diarrhea, too, but it's not often relevant.