Which one should I go for, Veeky Forums?

Which one should I go for, Veeky Forums?

The buckshot one

Anything but vegetarian /vegan bs

Paleo or Mediterranean

Paleo or Mediterranean
You don't really need a meme diet mentally, but if it helps you out mentally then they're pretty good diets to follow.

Mediterranean or Vegetarian, the rest are only for cultist morons and the insane

If you're looking to lose weight: keto
But you don't have to just count calories and stop following trends

Keto to lose, Mediterranean to maintain.

mediterranean or vegetarian

everything else is a meme

This chart is such bullshit. GF is not less restrictive than vegetarianism. Vegetarianism isn't on the same plane of restrictiveness as veganism. Keto is not more restrictive than paleo.

I'd order it as
Med

none
eat low fat diet, avoid fat, red meat, fruit, refined sugar, candy, etc.
most carbs are fine, But I'd avoid rice and pasta just because.

Also instead of Med I'd say traditional diet of any fertile region of the world. So that includes the traditional foods of Italy, Greece, France, North Africa, India, Japan, Thailand, Schezwan and probably more that I'm forgetting. These are all places with plentiful food historically and plenty of generations over which to find a balance in their diets.

Less fertile places obviously had more constraints and their diet doesn't necessarily translate to the abundance we have today.

Hi mom.

> Gluten Free
> Don't eat: Fries, chips, sauces

What

Get into ketosis my man
shit's rad

mediterranean is just eating like a sensible human being
the other ones are all meme diets either based on ideologies or studies that have been proven wrong long ago

All but veganism and Mediterranean are meme diets that are either dangerous or pointless.

Veganism is superior though.

Everyone else in this thread is either trolling or clinically retarded and have no clue what the hell they're talking about.

Yeah if you want to die a slow and painful death I guess.

>Mediterranean
>olive oil, fish, cured meats
>low in fat

Who wrote this bullshit?

>I like to incorporate meat and fish into my diet.
Mediterranean diet
>I don't
Veganism.

Those are your two choices, really. You can incorporate elements from the diets to tweak things if you wish, but I wouldn't build a diet around Atkins or Paleo or GF or 5:2 or Juicing or Pritikin, etc.