Post Vegan burgers

Post Vegan burgers

Chloe Coscarelli's Vegan Double-Double Drive Thru Burger

Most amazing thing I've ever put in my mouth.

I had success with Minimalist Baker's sweet potato and black bean burger. Not too mushy, it was great.

Does this count?

How about this?

I don't know. might be vegan I cant tell.

boca burgers are kinda good

that looks really good but i dunno that id call it a burger. what's in it?

I really want to try this.

Last one.

Wish I knew all the ingredients. I just know it has "thinly sliced original Seitan, melted cheddar, caramelized onions, crispy tempeh bacon on a bun slathered with BBQ sauce and ranch dressing, lettuce, carrots, onions, and tomato and topped with crunchy battered dill pickles chips."

Though I should say they might have changed the recipe since I tried it, because I could have sworn it was tofu bacon when I had it.

Vegan cheddar and ranch obviously.*

This is the poor man's vegan burger.
The toast can be fried with oil and minced garlic for more flavor.
Hamburgers are made with ground beef. Bread is made with wheat flour, in other words - finely ground wheat.

>vegan burgers

Fuck vegan burgers when vegan burritos are so much more tastier

>Post Vegan burgers

Is this a Veeky Forums version of the trap threads on /b/?

Vegan burgers? Dude.

As a vegan, I'd rather just make a really nice sandwich than try to replicate a burger or buy one of those over processed soy patties. I'm not usually a pedant but saying "burger" puts ideas in people's' heads that nothing but the real thing is yet able to copy.

Soon the vegan meat burgers will get cheap enough to be mass produced and they probably taste better than the shit quality meat you usually eat with burgs.

eh donkeh

They're pretty good as their own thing. I like the ones I get in Spain. Stuff over there is always served on fresh rolls instead of limp factory buns.

"shrek 8: attack of the clones"

Fake vegan detected. No actual vegans are this faggy and refuse to eat delicious things just because it's in the same shape and uses a bun in the same way. Only drooling defensive Veeky Forums meat eaters use this argument.

i don't think the man with the glasses is in touch with reality.

>"beefless burger is healthy because it's vegan!"
>has to be pumped full of chemicals to get the same taste as beef

like you dont have make the food look less like the animal it came thats dumb
chicken breast doesn't look like a chicken does it?

>Vegan burgers
No such thing. What you have there is a vegetable sandwich.

Fucking kill youself vegan pussy

Oh no

Not chemicals

what?

I eat mostly raw foods these days and can not remember the name or where it was but I do know the tastiest burger was in fact vegan. That means a great deal coming from a vegan who used to eat bleeding rare burgers every week. My mouth still waters when I smell cooking animals though.

Just accept the fact that sooner or later it becomes illegal to maintain slaughterhouses and everything you're allowed to eat is vegan.
Everyone will look back to today and wonder what the fuck were we doing as a society by allowing this kind of suffering to happen as the norm.

In your dreams veganfags. I'm going to go get a burger right now just to spite you. YOU are guilty of more meat being consumed. How does that feel?

Im merely pushing for modern meat industry practises to be illegal in the future.
You should eat whatever you want, untill it becomes illegal ofc.

i could say very negative things about you now, derived from this post. you would deny them, but they would be true. you are mad.

That will NEVER happen vegtablecuck
Go for it

You argue in favor of this? If you eat meat in the year of 2017 and you didn't kill it yourself you are a flaming permacuck.

>You argue in favor of this?
Sure
>a flaming permacuck.
Says the moralfag who doesn't eat animals lmao

This is what makes it's way into your burger as pink slime. Enjoy your cuck burger and diseases dude.

It tastes delicious, you sissy. No wonder you're vegan.

it's not about moral but how humanity is about to solve or not solve problems which are really fundamental.

Tastes like literal cancer. Which it is.

Yeah? Meanwhile I'll eat stake and ribs and there is nothing you can do about it. I was going to make a peanut butter bagel for lunch, but now I'm leaving to get a burger because of you vegans. Two burgers. With extra bacon.

This. I used to get drunk and fall off the wagon in the middle of the night. I coulden't take more than a single bite of a burger before feeling completely let down. Meat patties taste more and more bland the more fresh fruit I eat.

You can call it unhealthy but why do you vegan sissies have to lie about how good it tastes? There is nothing better than a nice steak.

you are in stage 1: denial and anger. i wish you much energy and a good get along.

>I'll eat stake

What is your address. I will send you the biggest stake I can find.

Nah he's in stage Veeky Forums: shitpost and get free (You)s. Not even worth responding to.

I will need it for the 8 mcdoubles I plan on ordering. I might even just throw a few of them into the trash just because.

lol.

What's your address? I don't think your weak lanklet arms could even raise that stake on your rabbit food diet.
Nothing I have said about meat and vegans I do not truly believe.

You are staking this too cerial

I am seriously going to eat some meat

140k? who is that supposed to impress. youve actually convinced me that it's nothing to be concerned about with that infographic, and i purport a vegetarian philosophy

Couldn't you say the same thing about all food?

>Not eating pig roast every single meal
Veeky Forums really is a pleb site.

I think that's kind of the point. Meat eaters are so obsessed with trying to think of ways to criticize vegans that they actually complain about vegans shaping their food into a disc or nuggets or sphere, as if they own the fucking copyright to those shapes, and as if only their animal based food is allowed to be reshaped into that. Absolute mongoloids.

No I find it absurd how there are so many vegan meals that are imitations of meat as if to imply that there is no possible way to prepare a vegan dish otherwise when in reality there are plenty.

Do you have any idea how pretentious you people sound?

Do you have any idea how much of a retard you are?

I'm an omnivore, and I fucking hate vegans SO MUCH. But, I do make veg "burgers" occasionally because vegetables are fucking delicious, no matter what diet you subscribe to. My favorite is sweet potato-walnut nut burgers.

>walnut nut

Hehe, I crack myself up.

Sad

>Meat eaters are so obsessed with trying to think of ways to criticize vegans
No, no we really aren't. We tell you you're fucking idiots for shaping vegetable paste into a patty and saying MMM JUST AS GOOD AS REAL MEAT!
You don't eat meat. That's fine. Really nobody gives a shit. But why are you trying to imitate the taste of meat so badly? If you like the taste of meat eat a fucking hamburger, if you don't why would you try and recreate it?
Make a falafel and eat that instead, I love meat and falafels are fucking spectacular. Because they're not trying to be something they arent.

Meat eaters actually care more about what vegans enjoy eating than animals being tortured for their sub-par versions.