Holy fuck

holy fuck
how do you get rid of the garlic smell from your fingernails?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodbeast.com/news/garlic-fingers-5/
rd.com/home/cleaning-organizing/garlic-smell-on-hands/
blog.ingredientmatcher.com/8-ways-on-how-to-get-garlic-smell-off-your-fingers/
lifehacker.com/5994578/neutralize-smelly-kitchen-hands-with-lemon-juice
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>garlic smell
Wait, do other people not eat garlic and thus used to the smell?

Buy one of them wonder bars for $99999 off amazon or just rub your fingers on some stainless steel as you wash em

>eat garlic
nigga, this is about directly handling raw garlic during the cooking process, not eating it.

I like the smell though.
You could try soaking your hands in soapy water.
If that doesn't work, rub mayonnaise on your hands and rinse it off. Trust me, mayonnaise is a great thing for removing stuff off your skin and nails.

Dip fingers in lemon juice desu

wear latex gloves if you're such a prissy faggot

This shit does NOT work. Do NOT fall for this lie. It'll only lead to frustration and wasted lemon juice.
The last time we had this thread some guy promised me this would work to get onion smell off of my fingers, and I said I would come back and call him a faggot if it didn't. Well it fucking didn't. Unfortunately the thread was gone when I went back to call him out. So that's what I'm doing right now.
You're a faggot, buddy.

Pretty much this

>he doesn't enjoy garlic fingers

Plebs

Dude, if you don't like getting food on yourself while preparing a meal, then GTFO the kitchen and let the adults the over.

Christ. Have any of you ever stopped to think about the fact that 99/100 people on Veeky Forums are complete fucking morons?

can you elaborate? your post is ambiguous as to who the morons are.

Fucking wash your hands you slob.

it's pretty much implied that several washings with soap has been done already

not soap, stainless steel

smellz gud man

dumb frogposter

i use my wife/gf to wipe my fingers in. vagina tends to neutralize the stench with its own stench.

this actually works, just use a knife and try not to cut yourself like a retard

That was me and you're the fag here.
foodbeast.com/news/garlic-fingers-5/
rd.com/home/cleaning-organizing/garlic-smell-on-hands/
blog.ingredientmatcher.com/8-ways-on-how-to-get-garlic-smell-off-your-fingers/
lifehacker.com/5994578/neutralize-smelly-kitchen-hands-with-lemon-juice
Weak kitchen acids clean bleach, garlic, and onion smells from your hands very well.

Soap and water does the trick for me, dude.

Don't know what else to tell you.

It's impossible. I tried everything. Even shoved them up my ass because poo smells better than garlic. I'm not even sure it's gone yet, I may have just gotten used to it

Why would you ever want to. It's the best smell ever. Nigger I get high on that shit start huffing my fingers after I get garlic on them. Give me some garlic and a bottle of hot sauce and nigger I'll just sit there all day sniffing that shit

I fap afterwards, therefore, the smell of garlic is replaced with the smell of jizz, which allows me to demonstrate my manliness olfactorily.

Rub your fingers in onions, it will get rid of the garlicy smell.

Rub them with parsley

ass

Rub fingers in your metal sink for 30 seconds then wash.

One or two washings with soap and warm water always gets the garlic smell off my fingers, no steel required. Why we keep having threads about this non-issue is beyond me.

It will go away in like 4 days if you wash your hands a lot and take 2 showers per day. Make sure to get underneath your fingernails, it can hide there.

This
Actually, you should rub it all over your body, and take pics and post the pics in this thread.

Use a file to pry your fingernails up and CAREFULLY remove it all the way from the proximal nail fold, being very cautious not to tear the cuticle. Then gently rub the exposed flesh to a smooth steel surface (be sure to check for cracks/blemishes on the steel, those will hurt like a bitch.) The odorous particles will rub off onto the steel. Put your nails back on the same way you took them off, and be sure not to bunch up the cuticle because it will cause ceaseless discomfort.

99/100 people in the world are fucking morons, dude.

Dishwashing liquid is very bad to clean you hands, use cheap soap.

Or a spoon

;_; why do people hate garlic?

this is the best post regarding stench removal. I do this with onions and it works amazingly

You should be more worried about the breath.

Wash your hand with warm water and coffee grains

what the fuck is wrong with you

I put my fingers inside your mother

Sorry, forgot to add that you need to wash the flesh underneath thoroughly with soap and water before putting your nails back on. I figured that would go without saying.

I enjoy that smell.

Kek

I have the feeling you have held this grudge for a long time

Masturbate
The stench of dick sweat and cum is stronger

Seconding this

Soak your hands in Hops gun cleaner.