Paid 20 bucks for an entire case of pic related because it was supposed to be """"better""" than the maruchan they sell...

>paid 20 bucks for an entire case of pic related because it was supposed to be """"better""" than the maruchan they sell at the local grocery store
>it tastes literally the same except it comes with two packets instead of one

food regrets thread?

>it was supposed to be """"better""" than the maruchan they sell at the local grocery store

NOTHING is better than maruchan.

I'm sorry, but the truth is that you got tricked by autistic weeaboos, who think a product is better because it has more fucking indecipherable hieroglyphics on the package.

The only benefit I can think of for shin ramyun over maruchan is you get more product per package, an extra 1.2 oz.

Otherwise, it's the same fucking shit, except way spicier. Might be better if you want to add more shit to it like chicken or green onions, but at that point you're just being autistic and you should make soup the proper way

gotta get your flavor buds checked if you think maruchan is better than shin black

Your fault for getting regular shin ramyun and not black.

Mama yellow label and Nongshim spicy kimchi flavor bowl are the two best. But I like Maruchan picante chicken, creamy chicken, Oriental, and lobster too; I'm not a hater.

Korean instant ramen is way better. The noodles are thicker and chewier

The actual texture of the noodles themselves is the same, only thing that changes is the spice packet.

you are wrong. shin black noodles are far better; and there are 3 packets. the trick is to not cook them for the recommended time. always half it.

shin black is a flyover meme

how much of Veeky Forums has tried other korean ramen by nongshim? or by paldo? or samyang?

shin black isn't even that popular in korea, it's burgers overseas that have to choose between nissin or topramen that ride its dick for no reason

dumb fat white boy detected that can't handle the flavor of shin black.

>not getting the nongshim udon

For the noodle texture I was talking about the regular not the black

All ramen is the same. The only way to make it better is adding western ingredients to the noodles.

Jin is much better.

Starting out with some bad tastes I see

For me, it's Mi Goreng.
The best instant ramen.

why wouldnt you buy and try a single package first you stoopnig?

shin ramyun in the package is vastly superior.

only time shin ramyun sucks is when you buy it in the cups and bowls because the formula of those noodles makes them turn to muss quicker.

Find Japanese Instant Udan.

if you think nongshim tastes exactly the same as maruchan you must be overcooking the noodles. try only boiling them for a minute, and add the spices before the noodles so the noodles soak up the soup flavors

It is better. But not 5x-the-price-of-top-ramen better. It's worth more like 40 or 50 cents. $1 each is pushing it. I have 3 in my pantry that I keep on hand for when I'm congested. It's great for when you have colds and stuff. Clears you right up.

You're all wrong beat ramen coming through

Ramen is trash. Buy those Udon noodles if you want better quality.

I'm not particular on this flavor but pancit canton is great. They also come in smaller packets so they are good as snacks.

>1040mg of sodium
enjoy your high blood pressure

Forgot my pic

> Not trying it once to make sure rather than buying an entire case right away.

Whats wrong with you?

?? you're wrong? ?? ?