Culver's

I manage a Culver's restaurant. Is there anything you want to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zr_rjD5VBZ
google.com/amp/www.nola.com/articles/8155502/restaurateur_warren_leruth_die.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, why are you viral marketing on Veeky Forums all the time now Culver's?

Just make me a pork tenderloin sandwich and shut the fuck up.

The pork t is ass and it never sells.
This isn't marketing Im just a jabroni who wants to talk about what it's like to work or eat at Culver's

I'm holding a meeting with the entire crew of 40+ people next week.
What do they need to know?

How fresh is your sweet tea?

Are the cheese curds breaded in-house?

What's good there?

Ordered a patty melt from there once and it had absolutely no taste.
Just felt like eating grease. Worst patty melt I've ever had.

what does your regional manager say about opening new stores?

i live in the midwest, but the nearest culvers is like 15 minutes away. cant be bothered to get fast food that takes that long to get to and back

How early do you have to get there in the morning?

Why is this summer's pub burger so lame? It's just a cheese burger.

Why is the fish in the fish and chip meal always so fucking greasy? Does the SOP say "customers love when their fried fish sits in a massive pool of grease?"

Let that shit drain for a minute man!

Any secret menu items?

What's the weirdest combination of a food order?

What's the weirdest modification to an order?

What are the known or rumored details behind the worst bathroom clean up experience?

Wow what a thrilling thread.

>ask me questions
>zero answers

No.

Got any ice cream coupons?

wtf is custard anyway

>wtf is custard anyway
I'm glad you asked, Custard is a variety of culinary preparations based on a cooked mixture of milk or cream and egg yolk. Depending on how much egg or thickener is used, custard may vary in consistency from a thin pouring sauce (crème anglaise) to a thick pastry cream (French: crème pâtissière) used to fill éclairs. Most common custards are used as desserts or dessert sauces and typically include sugar and vanilla. Sometimes flour, corn starch, or gelatin is added as in pastry cream or crème pâtissière.

Custard is usually cooked in a double boiler (bain-marie), or heated very gently in a saucepan on a stove, though custard can also be steamed, baked in the oven with or without a water bath, or even cooked in a pressure cooker. Custard preparation is a delicate operation, because a temperature increase of 3–6 °C (5–10 °F) leads to overcooking and curdling. Generally, a fully cooked custard should not exceed 80 °C (176 °F); it begins setting at 70 °C (158 °F). A water bath slows heat transfer and makes it easier to remove the custard from the oven before it curdles.

Tea is brewed every morning around 10am, and again later in the afternoon and evening if needed.
No, they are frozen and packaged as individual orders. The all are made at the same facility in WI, though.
The mushroom swiss butterburger is a personal favorite and the jumbo shrimp is surprisingly good.
The can be a huge gap in the quality of the burgers depending on whether its a pro or some dingus working the gill. I'm sorry your burger sucked.
Every culvers is individually owned, some owners operate a group of stores. My understanding is that the corporate leadership will conduct research to determine the demand and reach out to potential franchisees in new markets.
In existing markets typically the potential store owner will approach corporate about it.
When opening, usually 6-7am. 5am to finish up end of month inventory.
I know, right? I wish the southwest crispy chicken was back and not this boring-ass burger.
Lack of management oversight in the kitchen can cause problems like that.
There is an 'upscale' version of a culvers in Sauk City WI called The Blue Spoon cafe. They serve a baked version of the same cod fillet and it's delicious and not greasy at all.
Nobody replied before I went to bed. I went to work and expected this thread to be dead when I got off.
Culver's serves fresh frozen custard

Veeky Forums is a slow board your bread can last for millions of years man

Jupiter?

Why can I make everything you sell at a quarter of the price and make it takes so much better?

There used to be an A+ custard place in New Orleans, Louisiana called Chelsea's. Had a few locations. Their main location was on the West Bank that was like an hour or more of driving round trip to get to, but it was worth it. It was a drive in that had great burgers and was the first place I had seasoned fries like Rally's. It was the very best frozen treat I've ever had. Their custard was like silk. My favorite sundae was the pecan turtle, hot caramel and fudge layered with custard and topped with chopped pecans and a cherry. Also good was the Divine Wish, layered hot white chocolate fudge with almonds. I cannot stress how cool this place was as a kid, they would have classic car shows and music playing all the time.

I don't know if it was epically mismanaged or what, but it closed down in the mid-90s. I was sad, but my mom and dad (especially him) were devastated. I don't think he's ever gotten over it.

I doubt anyone is old enough or lives in my area to know what it is. The only choice for custard is from Sonic who does "custard concretes." I don't know how legit their custard is. While good, it doesn't compare to Chelsea's. RIP.

Here's a commercial. Wow, I forgot this!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zr_rjD5VBZ

Sorry for the phonepost:
google.com/amp/www.nola.com/articles/8155502/restaurateur_warren_leruth_die.amp

how many teen employee boys have you locked in the walk in and raped?

Why do you hire pedophiles and only fire them when word gets out?

>Cousin was a convicted kiddy diddler and worked there as first job, started dating a girl there then told her then she told everyone then he got fired.

>jabroni
You from Maryland?