Why does american beer resemble watered down piss?

why does american beer resemble watered down piss?

seriously and without any trolling, do americans like the taste? or is most of them manchildren who just can't handle the taste of real, strong beers?

I'll drink it, but only on an occasion that calls for it. I'm not gonna drink a super strong IPA or something after mowing the lawn on a hot summer day.

ive never tried alcohol because drinking it would interact with my meds and kill me

>what is lawnmower IPA
>why does american beer resemble watered down piss?
I don't think it does, unless the only beer you are used to is stout, the pic you posted looks like dehydrated piss maybe, but also other things like a nice tea. Look up malliard reaction if this is what you mean.

You either have watered down beer or the 2000 brands of craft IPA's. And even thier craft beer is only barely better than standart German supermarket beer.

Watered down piss looks like...water. It resembles the exact opposite.

>go to USA
>they have beer, afraid that it will taste like piss, but trying some
>the beer is fucking delicious
>realize it's expensive beer imported from europe

"Why do americans do x" and "why does american x taste bad" threads are low quality bait. Its a big country with brewers big and small all over, saying that any one thing tastes any one way because it's American is fucking retarded, and you are a god damned mong for posting about it.

You clearly haven't tried many craft beers. And no, I don't mean IPAs. They make any kind of beer imaginable.
Much better than import versions and also cheaper.

>Much better than import versions
yes yes

Your grandchildren will be Paki.

The reason the bait works so well is that in flyover land, being loyal to shitfood, hostility to good food, hostility to culture, and hostility to people who know how to read, are considered signs of patriotism.

If you say anything nice about limes, or avocados, or sushi, or whatever other things that might have been unknown in flyover land circa 1953, these people start screaming about cucks and nu-males. If you don't eat pink slime drenched in HFCS for 3 meals a day you're putting on airs and probably hate America and all Americans.

People from the good parts of America don't give a shit when someone cracks a "do Americans really" joke, because we know there's good food here, and we've got passports, and we know most countries have both good food and not so good food. We know the joke is not directed at us, and even if it was, it doesn't really resonate, so we don't take it so personally.

For the rest of you, I'm afraid the same cannot be said.

this senpai. when it is hot ass balls out I just want a cheap .50 cent kirkland lite beer

aids?

only a basic bitch 21 year olds dislike the taste of IPAs

>mfw I live just down the street from the Mankato Brewery
Organ grinder is my shit, and Kato lager is great too.
Saying 'American Beer' is too fucking broad, and you damn well fucking know it.

It's like going to Canada and saying Canadian beer sucks because you're only ever drank Molsons, or going to the UK and saying British beer sucks because you've only drank Carling.

Enough with these shitty 'American beer sucks' threads, all they do is delete an infinitely better thread off of page 10. Should be an instant ban offense.

Because sometimes you want 8 of something and we call it weekend water for a reason.

I do like some IPAs. I said that because so many previous posters were bitching about them.

>spending 6-8 buckaroos on sixxer of craft session beer
You don't understand. I want to drink like 10 cool and refreshing beers. A few buds after mowing the lawn costs so little but feels so good.

European beer is too sweet and malty for me. I literally only like juicy IPAs or some sours. Can anyone recommend me some good European beers?

stop ordering budweiser like a basic bitch trying to act like a fake American then.

Also, no matter where you are from I guarantee that they make some budweiser-like beer.

IPA is alright but there's no justification for why they seem to account for over 50% of craft beers

also honestly it is possible to get a really unpleasant hop flavor which does happen sometimes

Try to get a Kölsch, it is less malty than your usual beer.

(You)

>He went to the bar and unironically ordered draft Coors, or Miller

Going to the bar on a hot saturday night and getting a few draft bud heavys with your m8s is fun and draft bud is actually pretty good

are you retarded?

American beer is exploding right now, it's the best it's every been and it's only getting better.

I'm sorry if we are experimenting with your traditionalist piss.

Jai Alai, Equilibrium MC2, Hudson Valley Flying Colors, Treehouse King Juuuulius, Prarie Artisan BOMB!, Hill Farmstead Edward, Carton IDIPA, Grimm Magnetic Tape, Three's You People, Central Waters Rift, Knee Deep Hopologist.... so much good beer, and most of this is just east coast.

>seriously and without any trolling
Well this thread must be earnest then I guess

The mass-produced brands are mostly if not entirely shit, but the smaller breweries actually compete directly with old European ones in blind taste tests and international beer contests. Yeah, it's not like it's the go-to for most Americans yet, but they're catching on and at least it's a start.

American beer is still a joke and the only thing that changed is the punchline. They might be able to produce good beer now but they really only make IPA or Ale, everything else can be counted on one hand. Which is pathetic when you claim that the American Beer market is exploding.

>they really only make IPA or Ale
This is just so cute

Considering how "ale" basically means top fermenting beers these days I'm struggling to see how that's at all limited