Alright, everyone, it's fair season!

Alright, everyone, it's fair season!

Do you gorge yourself, or is there something special you go to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K7H4jiMssfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like riding the rides and playing games. Last time I went to the carnival I saw a girl with a fat ass riding a mechanical bull in see-through leggings. Sometimes I'll get French fries or fried dough.

fried avocados sound horrendous

Well, now i want to gouge my eyes our just thinking of that

I'll have what she's having!

I can't stop eating Gyudon...
youtu.be/K7H4jiMssfs

i think you posted in the wrong thread, bro

>fried kool aid

I want to hurt myself any everyone around me.

not a fat girl a girl with a fat ass you virgin

Will this help?

Point me to the fried cheese curds stand, senpai.

where do they get girl scout cookies out of season

>Fair season

It's not October yet

Elephant ear, corn dog with mustard, and maybe one thing I haven't tried before. Not a huge fan of all the healthy for the sake of being unhealthy fair foods

>fair season
Nigga it is like 90 degrees out and 80% humidity

If I am outside willingly it is to smoke a cigar on my porch, not wander around in the sun eating grease

desu a corndog right out of the frier is top-tier, though, so are those big soft Amish donuts, I could eat a half-dozen easily if I let myself

>No deep-fried chocolate-covered bacon-wrapped butter.
What is this, a health food store?

A taqueria I've been to has a fried avocado soft taco and it is delicious. On its own though... Not sure about that

lol u so silly user

I eat funnel cake at Shakespeare in the park

I eat turkey leg on 4th of july

>Fried KoolAid

American cuisine is truly disgusting.

Fair season is the one time I go all out and just dont give a fuck, usually ill get an elephant ear then maybe some fried coke a cola, with some fried twinkies. Dont forget good ass onion rings they got. Also I get the cool novelty cups they got. Then I usually walk around till I see an anime prize and win that no matter what. Also do some of the rides after taking a couple shots (always gotta have tequila with me at the fair) so I can throw up all the terrible but tasty food I ate then I leave with a usually 100 to 150 less dollars then when I came. Then go home and cook a real meal.

Fried koolaid is for niggers and spics.
This user knows whats up with fried coke a cola.

If you've ever been to a fair in the south, you will never go again.

>The drugged out gypsy-carnies who resemble Saruman's half Orcs, smells of rancid grease, obese and extremely obese whitetrash and nignogs everywhere that you can literally smell within 10 feet, screaming groups of spawn swarming everywhere.

I don't give a shit if they give away deep fried kobi beef on a stick - never again.