I'll have three scoops

I'll have three scoops.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9-UpA_kPIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I honestly don't get why people were latching on to this.

I'm a dirty liberal who dislikes the PotUS and having multiple scoops is awesome.

Nobody actually gives a shit about donald trump eating ice cream, they're making fun of all the bullshit celebrity tabloid non-stories being put out by CNN, and they're happening more and more frequently.

eg, just the other day CNN literally blackmailed some redditor into apologizing for posting a trump meme and some large picture featuring all the jews working at CNN, or else CNN would literally dox this guy

CNN is a tabloid at this point. Any poses of journalistic integrity are long gone.

here, I think CNN has sunk to Fox News levels of bullshit.

Nobody is watching them anymore, this is the death throes of the old media, especially network news

local news stations have guaranteed viewership by virtue of being free, CNN doesn't, and they're slowly dying

why would an ice cream place serve 3 scoops in such an absurdly small cone?
Why would this even not be in a waffle cone?

Autism

You know, I've always hated Fox's opinion shows but never really had a problem with their actual reporting or news anchors. And they have a better political gamut among their anchors than the other major networks. CNN and MSNBC have been constant spews of anonymously sourced vitriol and conspiracy theories since November.

MSNBC is the only one that doesn't do bullshit.

CNN, CBS, Vice, FOX, all the rest fall for bullshit and pull bullshit out of their ass to accompany the other bullshit.

>MSNBC is the only one that doesn't do bullshit.
jesus fucking christ, its just Fox News for leftists

MSNBC is only slightly more watchable than CNN, if only because they don't parade themselves as "the most trusted name in news".

There was a harvard study showing positive vs negative reporting across CNN, NBC, ABC, and Fox

Negative reporting was in the 90's across all networks except Fox, which was 52% negative. They are literally fair and balanced.

>MSNBC is the only one that doesn't do bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=B9-UpA_kPIc

How about that Megyn Kelly / Putin interview? That put MSNBC on the shit list for me.

>The President of the United States will literally throw a temper tantrum if he isn't served more ice cream than everybody else at state dinners.
Why are libtards so triggered by this?????

But this isn't even true?
Who the fuck even gives a shit.

I've noticed people who hate the president are ADDICTED to footage of him in a way I don't remember during the last administration. Maybe due to the rise of social media.

I don't remember a time when young people were groomed into hating the president of the united states so goddamn much.

G W Bush.

Why does /pol/ need to be in every board?

it's actually more intense with trump i think
/pol/ is the biggest and most active board on Veeky Forums
if you don't like it go to tumblr

>if you don't like it go to tumblr
Or rather, if you don't like it, go to one of the many other boards. Which is what we're all doing.
/pol/posting belongs on /pol/, sweetie.

pay attention to the words I'm giving you
/pol/ runs Veeky Forums
if you don't like it fuck off

Food and cooking? Food and cooking. So. Which ice creams would in theory constitute the ideal three scoops? Obviously you would have vanilla on the bottom, but what about the upper two?

Its going to melt before you can finish it.

or it might get dropped all over the mall in a klutzy fashion.

lrn2cone fool
the other day I was at the fair and his soft serve melted all over his hand because he licked from the top down only
nigga you gotta lick the sides and the bottom before the top

>i was at the fair *with my friend

No, fuck off back to your circlejerk. You're a cancer. You have no business on a cooking board because your knowledge of it is whether your mom bought tyson tendies or splurged for some chik-fuck-a. Here's a true redpill: 95% of people don't politicize food.

Crawl back under your rock, you faggot, until the next election cycle.