Why are you refraining from using weight control pills like white kidney bean extract...

Why are you refraining from using weight control pills like white kidney bean extract? Do you like having a caloric surplus from eating food and or ingesting calories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/heYJRQ3EAo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My self control and discipline isn't so bad that I require some bullshit magic bean pill in order to eat under my maintenance calories every day

Your statement is invalid, there is actual scientific research proving that in fact white kidney bean extract successfully blocks a set % of carbohydrates.

why are they called kidney beans anyway?
if it's because of how they look like kidneys then I find it kind of macabre to name it after a human organ.

But we're human beans tho.

I don't need that shit because I eat whole plant foods (and the couple supplements necessitated by living in Minnesota, working indoors, wearing clothes and not eating bugs, dirt, and poop :^)

Restaurant portions are too small for me because I'm accustomed to eating a liter of food at once. My BMI is below 20 because I rarely have any nutrient-free calories.

I also eat whole white beans. Often as hummus, but also in a few fruit-sweetened desserts.

Why would I want to block calories when I'm slightly underweight as it is.

I'd bet money this stuff doesn't actually work at all. Absolutely reeks of snake-oil and quackery.

It is because of that.

It was proven to have small but measurable effects in several double blind studies

The problem is, it's a pointless product because you can just modify your diet. It's literally marketed for and consumed by fat fucks with no self control who think they can stuff their fat faces with 3 XL pizzas a day and watch TV, and that popping a pill will give them the body of an adonis

Think about it. A pill to make the excess carbs you ate get absorbed less efficiently. Who do you think is going to buy it? A bunch of hamplanets with no understanding of body recomposition.

do you need weight control pills when you can just stop eating like a fatty

Interesting that you made the connection with human kidneys first. Animal kidneys are also bean shaped.

Former fatty here.
While I agree that this kind of shit and gastric bypass surgery is exactly that and losing weight is pretty much as simple as eating better and exercise more... if there was a pill like this that actually worked and was safe and such I'd be all over that shit. Would be awesome to be able to eat the kinda shit I used to with no consequences.

Carlos you fucking shitbird

I use these. Slow acting, but kind of effective. I don't know if I'll buy another bottle though.

It's cheaper to just eat less

Kek, gonna tell my step mother about this. Fat cunt has been taking every weight loss scam for as long as I have known her. I saw two bottles of bragg apple cider vinegar at her house and could not stop laughing when she said it was for weight loss.

youtu.be/heYJRQ3EAo0

Make her suffer with this

what the shit is this? Does it work? I only eat 40g of net carbs max. I want to go lower but that would be a bitch when trying to hit my macros. I look best the less I ingest carbs. How effective is this shit?

His statement about the pill may have been invalid if it's scientifically backed, though if this were something I actually cared about I might want to see the research. (Yes, I know I could google it, and I would if I were emotionally invested in this.)
His statement that you must have absolutely no discipline with your fucking diet if you need to buy crap like this to manage your weight holds water in my eyes.
I want to ask how you justify buying this, but having read the thread I can tell that you and I just have completely opposite standpoints on this and any explanation you give me will probably just make me angry.