QUICK, WHAS THE BEST HOTDOG TOPPING?!?!

QUICK, WHAS THE BEST HOTDOG TOPPING?!?!

can't beat the original

ketchup, yellow mustard and sweet pickle relish

or beanless meat chili and shredded sharp cheddar

all hotdog toppings are shit. eat it plain.

Peanut butter.

Another hot dog

Chili, finely chopped fresh onions and yellow mustard

spit of your oneitis

>HOTDOG
Garbage that's been out in the sun all day.

Ketchup

White shoe polish.

My sources confirm it's taco sauce

Sauerkraut.

SAUERKRAUT BAKED BEANS MUSTARD CHEDDAR SAUTEED ONION RAW ONION ALL OF IT TOGETHER ON A SINGLE HOT DOG

mustard and onions :)

Brown mustard and some kind of pickled hot pepper like pic related

>furiously taking notes for hotdog and tendie restaurant I'm going to open up with 0 expertise
Anyone want to make me a hotdog and tendie themed logo?

butterscotch

Cheddar cheese and mustard

Chili and shredded cheese

cream cheese and grilled onions

grilled onions

coney sauce and mustard

Chili, mustard, onions, and cheddar.

Chicago is the best hotdog style and these peppers are the best topping.

Stadium mustard, sauerkraut, and the best post ITT Crispy shallots are something else. They're crazy

This honestly

Has anyone ever found sport peppers in a store before? I've never seen them.

sirancha sauce and relish

Ketchup on hot-dogs is Jewish psy-op

Yeah check your local Italian deli or meat market that has a small grocery section. Or else just order online. Viennabeef.com

Onions and mustard.

This stuff, however, is worth finding and trying, really a distinct taste. GMO but in-fucking-credible flavor.

>GMO but in-fucking-credible flavor.
we used to burn witches, now we flame scientists

Sweet pickle relish

Mayo

>waah waah mommy make the dumb sheeple eat my DRM food
What you shills don't seem to grasp is that you've done a piss poor job explaining to consumers what's in it for them. We know what's in it for you. Higher profits and vendor lock-in for farmers. Fewer choices for the consumer.

You bleat about how we'd all be starving and how DRM^H^H^HGMO is exactly the same as selective breeding, but the local farmers that sell me their independent, non-DRM'd produce year after year don't seem to have much trouble, unless you count the tiny pinholes in the greens as "trouble"

Maybe go pay off some third world dictator to shove your "licensed agricultural systems" down everyone's throat. The developed world doesn't seem to interested, now take a hint and fuck off

>You bleat about how we'd all be starving and how DRM^H^H^HGMO
It's funny when people say GMOs prevent the world from starving, meanwhile they have no fucking idea who the main consumers of GMOs are (fat Americans with zero food security issues).

Oh man, that sounds horrible

The bun

I work at a restaurant where we cook bacon around a hot dog and spread peanut butter on the bun.

It's called the pb bacon dog

I like that kind of pepper on a hot dog but FUCK I used some out of one of those bottles after the sauce was gone and they were so much hotter than usual

The main consumer of GMOs is the world except for some European countries and some African countries that retarded anti-GMO organizations convinced. I have no problem with this. Anyone who is too retarded to research this on their own deserves to pay organic prices or starve :>

>google pb bacon dog
>links to articles on how to make dog-treats

Sounds like something they'd hire don draper to advertise to rich, colorado stoners.

>Monsanto business practices = all GMO foods
Spoken like a true American, ignorant and feisty.

Shredded pickles

We have researched it on our own and decided we don't want multinational corporations strangling the world seed supply or using the GMO methodology to sell more of a virulent herbicide only recently reengineered by dedicated scientists to show the components of Roundup in addition to glyphosphate as being carcinogenic. Why did they have to reengineer it? The FDA/USDA is owned by them and permits them to not disclose the manufacturing process or the byproducts contained within. Yeah, you go right ahead and trust the same kindhearted souls that labeled Agent Orange "safe." Most of us will pass.

Fortunately, your successful multi-million dollar lobbying effort to prevent the labeling of products as containing GMO's backfired. Products labeled "non-GMO" are btfo those not carrying that label.

I thought I was a dirty hippie liberal

Get your insults sorted our, monsanto shill

In order of goodness, so that if I had to pick one it would be 1, then 2, ect.
>Stone-ground Mustard
>Relish
>Sauerkraut
>Caramelized Onions

french fries

dry coney sauce, diced onion, small stripe of mustard

I see people who get into discussions on GMO a lot start mentioning pesticide/herbicide and the shady practices of Monsanto. It's fine to say pesticide/herbicides are bad and should figure out ways to not need them anymore, or that Monsanto does bad things, but to equate it to GMO altogether doesn't make sense. You can enjoy the fact that GMO is a more scientifically advanced form of crossbreeding that can benefit people, especially poor people such as with the case of golden rice, while not thinking pesticide/herbicide is all good and supporting Monsanto blindly.

needs more jpg

all hotdog toppings are GOAT. but hotdogs themselves are shit, stop eating hotdogs and get a real sausage inbetween that bun.

Patchouli oil

I think some flan is better

Fried and raw onions on the bottom with some ketchup topped with sweet french mustard