Pizza thread

Chicago has the best deep dish pizza. You can't debate it

I don't disagree. I'm from NYC but I visit Chicago often. The deep dish is pretty great.

whys the sauce on then wrongway round with the cheese?

There is barely any sauce so it doesn't matter. It's mostly cheese

Nice 'go 'za

Detroit-style pizza is the objectively superior deep-dish pizza

Visited Chicago few months back for businesses travel. Didn't get to try Chicago style pizza....

Detroit pizza is literally just Little Caesar's
>pic related

Here's a better view

>a somehow even shittier Sicilian style pizza
>objectively superior to anything

Isn't this supposed to be a pizza thread? Where is the pizza?

Truly nothin' bet'r th'n a go' za'.

deep dish is like a lasagna afterbirth
> its a fucking cake of shitty, processed cheese topped with meats
> it cant be folded, it cant be eaten with one hand
> after 12 seconds the cheese solidifies into a gelatinous mound of fat

deep dish is objectively an abomination

I bet you eat pizza with a fork

Wrong, only chicago deep dish does

R8

Just had 'go 'za for the first time my friends and let me tell you:
That sweet sugary Wonderbread® Crust combined with salty Kraft® cheese singles and lashings of ketchup really hits the spot!
Try some flyover pie today!

Neanderthal.

I feel bad but I've had New York, various Italian styles and Chicago and I can't help but liking Chicago style the best.

I will now describe to you gentleman how to create the best "pizza" I've ever had.
You gonna need: Pizza crust, ranch, barbeque sauce, buffalo sauce, shredded cheese, fried chicken, a ladle and bacon.
Now to putting together this masterpiece.
Get out your pizza crust, and swirl a decent amount of ranch and bbq sauce out. Now you add however much buffalo sauce you want, a good amount is once around.
Take the ladle and spread your sauces evenly.
Now fry up some chicken. I typically use 3 of the fried hicken they have at my work for a full sized pizza. Next cook your bacon. Four for a full sized pizza.
Once that jazz is done, cut the chicken down into pieces about half the size.if your thumb, and spread them evenly across the pizza, and tear the bacon up into similar sized prices and do the same.
Now grab your shredded cheese of choice and throw a decent amount of cheese in your semi complete art, then top it off with a repeat of the sauce you put on the bottom.
Now throw that shit into an over of whatever you have, and leave it in roughly until it's done.
Now what you have is the most godly tasting pizza you will ever consume.

It protects the cheese from burning over the extended baking time

retard

>shitty, processed cheese
I know you're just thoughtlessly throwing out whatever negative adjectives pop into your head because you feel some sort of personal investment in waging a Veeky Forums crusade against a type of pizza, but the cheese in your typical chicago deep dish is of much higher quality than most other pizza outside of the italian variation that just uses fresh balls of mozzarella, because the flavor is so much more of a focal point that when you skimp, it's obvious.