ITT things only you eat

ITT things only you eat

ass

nice

I frowned when I looked at this.

You forgot to post this pic, my negro.

I'll sometime pour cola into my ice cream if I'm feeling adventurous.
Tastes like shit but I convince myself it's "exotic" and it gets kinda good, I don't know

user I...please just don't.

it's traditional to put the cheese inside the sandwich, not on top.

Do you not know what an ice cream float is or am I being rused?

Just before I found this thread, I finished eating a cheese sandwich I made by microwaving deli sliced muenster cheese in a burger bun and topping with mustard. I'm drunk, so it's more acceptable.

the way the cola creates a thin crisp layer on the ice cream is fantastic

Those are pop tarts

When i make shepherds pie i make a biscuit crust on the bottom.

pop tarts are a sandwich

Stupid French shit

I'm big into preserving, fermenting, and the whole "snout to tail," use-the-whole-buffalo approach to ingredients, so it's pretty much inevitable that at some point at my house a friend will ask me "How the fuck are you eating that?" Lately that's been these spicy preserved watermelon rinds. I cut the rind of a watermelon up into little cubes with a little bit of pink flesh still left on 'em, toss salt on that (I use probably 1 heaping tablespoon for a watermelon rind) then put em into pint jars with a little sugar, cayenne pepper, and the slightest (important: only the SLIGHTEST) pinch of cinnamon. Then I cover with ever-so-slightly diluted apple cider vinegar (I usually actually just put a tablespoon or two of water in with the melons to dissolve the salt and sugar more quickly and then top the rest of the jar with ACV) pack and seal. After 3 days, you have a crunchy, salty, sweet, and mildly spicy pickle that's fully edible and you don't have to waste your watermelon rind.
I used to put a very small bay leaf in every pint because I heard bay has tannins that keep pickles crisp but I stopped because I was worried it was impacting the flavor. This summer's batch isn't any less crunchy than last summer's and I never noticed a taste of bay leaf in the old recipe so I'm pretty sure those bay leaves were actually doing jack shit.

Did you use fresh or dried bayleaf?

Did you put them in whole or did you crack them?

Also, technically not something "only I eat," but my ex fucking loved my kimchi apparently so she would find ways to incorporate it into food as an ingredient. This led to a few times where she and I would eat bagel sandwiches with cream cheese, kimchi, and braunschweiger (or however you spell that shit that's basically liverwurst with steak in it). She showed her mom one once and she just went "Oh, GOD."
Now I can't eat my special liver and kim-cheese sandwich anymore because it makes me think about how I lost everything good in my life and am going to die alone :c

I've always wanted to do this

Just dropped dried ones in whole, bottom of the jar.
Also I know that pic is a meme but I'm legit curious about what monkey soup tastes like.

I do this with red wine when I'm eating ice cream. Like a teaspoon of wine in about 2-3 inch of ice cream in a pot of Ben&Jerries actually works.

I don't fucking know

there is so much fucking shit wrong here

>it's mess free
it's not
>tasty
sure but it tastes the same as it being inside
>definitely so good
definitely stupid!

Jesus Christ, man, your country has really fallen far since Auguste Gusteau kicked the bucket, huh?

fpbp

I like watermelon rind too. Not pickled, just plain. The very outer rind is bad, but there's a good amount of the white part that people don't eat that's sour and a little sweet.

Tiki punch strawberry ice cream floats

Reverse Omelettes: Eggs over easy topped with your favorite omelette fillings and covered with cheese

You're supposed to flip it as you take a bite so the cheese hits your tongue.
It's the same reason cheese goes on top of your Lunchable and not ham. It definitely affects flavor.

Tuna mayonaise and heinz baked bean sandwiches. I cant even remember the how or the why it started, but its been a weird cofort food for me most of my life.

Refried beans made with lima beans.

how long did it take you to type this out because it almost triggered me

>Cheese on top of your lunchable

MODS

A few seconds?
You're not some meat on top retard I hope.

i swear i'm the only person who eats this

please tell me i'm wrong, it's soooo good

Its not hard

Your not wrong, it's a gift that should be cherished.

Cream of wheat is god-tier man. Don't buy it that much anymore but I used to eat it at my dad's house all the time.
Eyyy watermelon rind brodies. I wish I had some 2009-tier brofist meme saved for this occasion.
If you pickle it, the green outer rind becomes edible and picks up some flavor from your brine. I used to peel the skin off too but I heard from some nice lady in a food fermentation group I'm in on aidsbook that there are antioxidants or minerals or something super-concentrated in that skin, kind of like how a lot of vitamin content in potatoes is in the skin and the flesh directly underneath it.
Raw watermelon pith is a little too hard for me to enjoy eating it alone. The pickling softens it a lot so the flesh and the exposed white get pretty soft and the rest of it is a little "al dente."

I mix cottage cheese and peanut butter for quick, protein rich meals that don't have a lot of calories.

It sounds gross, but try it. 1/3-1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese and one heaping tablespoon of peanut butter and mix it thoroughly. The cottage cheese's flavor disappears and it tastes like a big bowl of peanut butter.

>Veeky Forums pass user
I was gonna post "chink cock", but apparently you beat me to it.

>Tuna mayonaise and heinz baked bean sandwiches
Sounds pretty good actually.
Bread would definitely have to be toasted though.

Not weird or gross at all, I do it all the time; for maximum dessert-like feel, I mix in some fruit too

That cream of wheat better have raisins in it, motherfucker.

>Tastes like shit but I convince myself it's "exotic" and it gets kinda good, I don't know

Bacon and Pasta

kys

Melted cheese from microwave... jupp

try using a grape leaf for crunchy pickles

I'm a pretty normal eater. the only things I can think that not many others do is, add sugar to a glass of milk, I love sweet milk and only do it rarely.
the other is mixing peanut butter and maple syrup for a great sweet sandwich

I know someone who puts mustard on baked beans...

That's pretty standard

Pickle guy here...where am I gonna get grape leaves?

Also, I used to warm up milk and put a little honey into it before bed every night.

Banana pepper and mayonnaise sandwiches, sometimes with pickles.

(((Dr. PINKER)))?

>Root beer floats with chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla
>Mashed potatoes as a hot dog topping (only if there are no other toppings on the hot dog; might try it with mashed potatoes and sauerkraut someday)
>Ramen without the seasoning packet, drained with a bit of butter and some curry powder

I mash up avocado on toast. Top it with salt, sriracha, and lime juice. Pretty good.

like, I can't even with you anymore

I'm sure someone has done this before -- cup ramen, drained, add velveeta cheese and spice packet c:

I call it breadrito
Take a slice of white bread and put refried beans and cheese on it then fold in half

I used to eat it with chocolate chips and stuff. Got the cheap Swad stuff. Don't anymore because it's not a whole food.

>le Veeky Forums pass
delet yourself

I've done something sort of similar when I had leftover hamburger buns. I put taco meat and cheese on the bun and call it a sloppy jose.

>female actor drinks from a soda can in order to spit the drink out afterwards
I always hated this video.

Why?

probably not that unusual but I've received some weird looks over it - one of my breakfast favourites is buttered toast with some nice jam and strong cheese (cheddar, stilton, manchego etc.)

I eat chocolate digestive biscuits with cheese on top, done it since I was really young

Apricot cream with bologna diced into it.

my neighbor has some, but hell there are tons of vineyards around these days. ask to buy a few.
better yet just start some grapes yourself. become the pickle and wine guy
I think the grape leaves in pickles tip came from an Amish lady

Oak leaves work just as well. That's what I use (in pic, top area of the jar under the clump of mustard seeds). They both have tannins which is what does it.

she's not spitting on me

Kinda like how beerfags treat their moldy bread water?

i mix one part cheetos, mayo and bacon bits and mix lightly. it coats the cheeto so it protects my fingers from cheeto dust, but it also makes the mix stick to my fingers, so its my gamer fuel. i just dab in, suck my finger dry and then im ready to game without taking my eyes of the screen and my players reloaded/revived

The chocolate is a black cow I get them all the time.

Ramen thing sounds good. Why would you do that to a hotdog?

Can you rephrase that a bit my dude? I'm interested in a new gamer fuel for between rounds of my favorite fighting game.

my boyfriends cum because he is faithful

I'll mail you some spit if you want

ill kill you user

Gave me a good kek

not really complex, my man. just mix those into a bowl. what parts confusing? sometimes i go fritos and barbicue sauce but thats much stickier, and tobascos nice but dont touch the eyes

Hah

Do you crush the cheetos to make a nice powder that gives the mayo some substance? That way you can dip your finger in there to get the trifecta of flavors with no need to grab anything.

Those pop tarts better be sous vide, you philistine.

>he pays for a Veeky Forums pass

Sounds delicious my man.

Sometimes, I'll buy a multipack of these, and eat them 2-3 packs at a time with some cheese. Specifically, I'll cut some thick slices of whatever cheddar I have in the fridge, and dice it up, then put one cube into the hole in the middle of each hoop.

It tempers the overly salty base flavour and provides a nice texture.

I lather this shit in hot sauce, then let it cool so I don't burn my mouth with that infamous hot pocket lava

by the time the cheese is likely cool enough to eat, the hot sauce has dried a bit on the hot pocket and isn't so messy when I eat it

>Mess-free

I call horse feathers on that one

That sounds repulsive. Why don't you just buy those 60 cent frozen burritos and do the same thing? It'll taste better and it's much cheaper/more filling.

How do you know?

He has a faggy clover next to his name

A muensterd sandwich

cannibalism

>might try it with mashed potatoes and sauerkraut someday)
Leave the hot dog out of it and you'd have something a normal German would eat.