Go to Texas

>Go to Texas
>Go to Mc Donalds
>They dont have the McChicken, only hot n spicy
What heresey is this?

wendys is the place that has spicy chicken sandies

pretty sad america, where burgers are idolized has a state which can't even make a mcchicken. Sounds like texas is third-world tier. Even the middle east has mcchickens.

>Go to California
>Go Mc Donald's
>They don t have the hot n spicy, only the McChicken

I don't even like the McChicken. I'd go to Texas, but, uh, you know.

Some cities in TX have both the mcchicken and the hot n spicy. Some only have one or the other. I prefer the hot n spicy with extra mayonnaise (whiteboi)

>Sounds like texas is third-world tier
Yup.

>go to California
>go to McDonalds
>they only have McCommunist veggie sandwiches

>Going to McDonald's in Texas rather than Whataburger

If you want a chicken sandwich you go to chik fil a or Whataburger, you dicksucking foreigner

As someone who has been to both the ME and Texas, I can tell you Texas is much worse. Most of the Middle East doesn't have dry counties or give a shit about your race and shit is cheaper to boot.

Not to mention getting decent internet is ass, the only place you can get Fiber is if you lived near Austin, which is expensive to live in or San Antonio. Fuck Texas

Have them here in DFW. Maybe you're just retarded. Also
>all this butthurt about Texas in thread
Always fun to see people jealous about the best state in the union. It feels just like when brits try to shit-talk the good ol' USA.
Regards, Texan.

>Iraqis have better internet than you
Get fucked amerilards.

i didnt know regular mcchickens existed until i went on here
t.san antonio fag

This nigga knows.

Whataburger honey bbq chicken strip sandwich is p good too.

t. Native Texan

Do you really put sugar sauce on chicken?

You obviously have never been to the middle east. They have whole dry countries with very harsh punishment for alcohol and care very deeply about your ethnicity, hence the wars. You fucking moron.

Sounds like the south except for the wars.

>be in Texas
>go to McDonald's
>not going to Whataburger
You done fucked up son.

Hot and Spicy is better though. Why would this be an issue? It's not too spicy for you, is it?

Houstonfag here, can comfirm that I can only get a Hot n Spicy at McDonalds here. It's a shame too since people here on Veeky Forums meme it up and I wanted to see if it was all the hype.

Why are you eating fucking McDonald's in TX? You should be eating BBQ, chili, German food, Southern food, kolaches, and more BBQ.

But the south got their ass handed to them on a silver platter in a war. Now we let them bask with their niggers.

LMFAO, how's an ignorant passportless flyover like you say someone hasn't been to the Middle East? Despite Syria and Iraq being in civil war they, contrary to fox news, still allow the sale of alcohol.

The only countries with dry counties in the Middle East are Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE but even then they still allow the sale and distribution of alcohol behind closed doors and have night clubs and bars (ever heard of Dubai, mongoloid?). Also, the punishment for alcohol consumption within sharia is a whipping with a cane along the backside, the same punishment that was distributed in private schools in Britain.

>and care very deeply about your ethnicity, hence the wars

The wars are much more complicated than can be put in a singular sentence, they involve geo-politics, petrocurrency security, disgruntlement with sykes-picot and sectarianism. Even considering all this they have absolutely NOTHING to do with ethnicity, you idiot.

I obviously forgot to mention that Middle America definitely has a higher density of clueless retards. You wouldn't even see an illiterate man from Iraq fail to point to America on a map like dumb flyovers fail to know where Iraq is.

>tfw live in Seattle
>used to have hot and spicy 10~ years ago
>nowhere in the state now

Feels fucking bad man. I remember when it was called the cajun mcchicken

Yeah, wrong. I lived in Iran where alcohol was "banned", but I could give someone a call and they'd hand deliver anything to my door. Way before Amazon even sold shit.