Pets

Do you feed any fruits to your pets, Veeky Forums?

no

No but my dog loves chocolate covered peanuts and coffee beans.
I used to buy him plain hamburgers whenever I had McDonald's but bread is bad for dogs, just give him the meat and toss the bun now.

Yeah, fruit is a natural parr of my pet's diet. He's a cested gecko.

Yeah, you're not supposed to feed them bread.
Have you tried onion rings? Mine loves them. And raisins!

My doggo likes cantelope he also likes kittens

Are you the big bang theory?

My cats don't like fruit

No I'm neither jewish or autistic

That's a nice blue russian you got there.
I've never seen a cat eat fruit unless it's in a pie

My cat has never shown any interest in fruit, but he loves pumpkin purée.

Yeah, my pitbull loves grapes.

my cat loves fruit. strawberries, plums, peaches, apples. no citrus but just about anything else hes happy to sit there lickin it for as long as you let him

Which part of them does he like best?

every time

CUTE

My chickens like bananas.

I like to freeze grapes in the summer and give them to my black lab. She gobbles them up and it seems like a nice cool treat on hot days outside!

Name one thing chickens don't like to eat. Protip, you can't.

Our 3 dogs eat:
Raw pumpkin (botanically speaking, it's a fruit)
Small pieces of raw apple
Cooked pear with a little serve of custard

Our dogs are a little bit spoiled. They haven't eaten canned dog food in over 3 years.

I had a parakeet and she liked apples and pears a lot

I'll assume this is bait but grapes are poisonous to dogs.

My guess is, after being here awhile that's their intent.

I give my horse carrots and pitted apples sometimes. Anyone know what else they like

They won't eat onions.

Mine do one day I tossed them a chicken tender and watched them devour it. I called them cannibals than did a 360 and walked away

no

My dog loves watermelon.

My dog genuinely loves grapes but obviously I don't feed them to her. Every once in a while thiugh she will beg enough I'll give her one

But you're not supposed to feed it chocooqi3fkmf2ko[tk2[4g
oj2l4gjmg4cpfi

XD

My late lab used to love bananas and apples, in autumn he would find apples on the ground while on walks and then carry them home to eat.

One dog loves queso fresco from the Mexican shop and treats. The other eats practically anything...

My cat eats papaya and other vegetables. I tried giving her green sour mangoes she loved it

My tomcat loves peanuts. Not sure why. He'll happily munch every peanut that falls from the table but I don't actively feed them to him.

I've had some non-meat stuff with my cat before, usually in very small portions so he doesn't get sick.

Avocado
Fresh ground unsalted peanut butter
Cucumbers (He loves these)
Tomato sauce
Green Beans
Watermelon

cute kitty
mine loves corn

Picture of yours please

There's something off about your Feline.

I don't have a cat, just a dog.

The fucker hates fruit last I checked. He's a carnivore though, so it hardly matters.

what kind of doggo?

My dog eat any fruit or vegetables that's solid. He fuckin hates cucumbers and cherry tomatoes but he loves broccoli and apples. He's a shitty beagle that can't hunt for shit

My cat is fascinated by citrus despite absolutely despising it. He'll be super curious and creep up to it, tale a big whiff of the citric acid and then act like he's been fucking maced and stare up at me all betrayed.

Like, nigga you did that shit all by yourself dont give me that shit.

She will go crazy for carrots

I know right? My dog also loves chocolate covered coffee beans, along with a side of peanut butter covered grapes. I'll even pour him some delicious Coca Cola (c) in his bowl. Unfortunately he's allergic to gloutaine so i can't give him hamburgers

My dog (shepherd mixed with some mutt) is a crafty bastard that enjoys every fruit he encounters, especially the delicious strawberries and tomatos that my parents worked hard to grow. Just lies there in the strawberries and gorges on them, the little fuck.

i always wondered where that photo came from